bump 4laugh
User Image

User Image

Lover

ねこーちゃん は かわいい~
Username: Lilo
Reference:
User Image
Information: CHIBI #1 or 2, suppah cute and you don't need to draw the bunnies.
Offer: 40k + 10k tip
ねこーちゃん は かわいい~
Username: abragoblinshark
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Information: You do what you want to it, I also don't care which style/shot you do
Offer: Welll... I just wasted all my money on a duplicate item >.> So I can pay you with my spare Astra-XXX: Sugar Cookie Delight ;D
Little Lilo
ねこーちゃん は かわいい~
Username: Lilo
Reference:
User Image
Information: CHIBIIII, suppah cute and you don't need to draw the bunnies.
Offer: 40k + 10k tip

AWW THANKS BBY ILY *7* ur avi sooo cutw so pink~~~~ kya User Image will get started >W< pls send trade ovah~ 4laugh

Lover

niji nyan
AWW THANKS BBY ILY *7* ur avi sooo cutw so pink~~~~ kya User Image will get started >W< pls send trade ovah~ 4laugh

;; u ;; Oh wait, I just noticed the CG = 30k more... Um, um..T u T I really want her colored.
abragoblinshark
ねこーちゃん は かわいい~
Username: abragoblinshark
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Information: You do what you want to it, I also don't care which style/shot you do
Offer: Welll... I just wasted all my money on a duplicate item >.> So I can pay you with my spare Astra-XXX: Sugar Cookie Delight ;D

lol yes i do want to >W> THAT RAINBOW HAIR hnnggg ~ , k i c wich style i shall do~ hoho k send me that cookie over XD.. lol at how ua ccidently wasted all us money on it XD , that happened to me once >.>
Little Lilo
niji nyan

;; u ;; Oh wait, I just noticed the CG = 30k more... Um, um..T u T I really want her colored.

yea but cg is just soft shading , if u pay 40k u will get her shaded like the girl with the puple hairr ovo no worries

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff