Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi I'm currently questing art of either me and boyfriend Corinth Maxwell on here or of me and my fav characters I'll put the list below. If you want to draw me a pic just let me know here or in PM I will pay if you want gold or an item I will try and pay it and I heart free art cause I'm usually poor. sweatdrop

Me normal and as I'm normally dressed and as I'd like to be drawnUser Image
my BF normal for Halloween User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. as vampire how he now looks User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. {I'm not sure which he likes so I gave you both you can use either one to use}

I did this on the tektek thing hopefully it helps it's without some of the other things he has behind him. User Image
My list of fav characters is Erik and Nadir/the Persian from Phantom of the Opera, V from V for Vendetta, Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame, Jareth and Ludo(cause he's like a big puppy ^^) from Labyrinth, Louis and Daniel from Interview with the Vampire{Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicals(sp?)}, Edward from Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow and Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Legolas from Lord of the Rings, Fionn from Fionn, Cyrano from Cyrano De Bergerac, Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler, Hank McCoy(sp?)/Beast, Strom(not going to try and spell her name right now cause I know I'd get it wrong ^^; ), Logan/Wolverine, and John Proudstar/Warpath(?I forget if thats right or not right now ^^; ) from X-men, Jervis Tech aka "The Mad Hatter" from Batman, Ghoul and Terry from Batman Beyond, The Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Tootles, Smee, and Tinkerbell from Peter Pan, Jack Frost from Jack Frost(an old stop motion cartoon not the newer movie), Hans/Nutcracker from The Nutcracker Prince, Stormer/Mary Phillips, Jem/Jerrica Benton, Riot/Rory Llewelyn, Rio Pacheco, Danse/Giselle Dvorak, and Ba Nee from Jem and the Holograms, She Ra and Madame Razz from She Ra, Lady Lovely Locks and Prince Strong Heart from Lady Lovelylocks, Rainbow Brite(originally named Wisp) and Shy Violet from Rainbow Brite, Dave(David Seville) and Miss Miller from Alvin and The Chipmunks(I like pretty much everyone from this series but those 2 are my favs ^^), Aang, Haru, Teo, Toph(cause she'd make an interesting sister), and Zuko from Avatar:The Last Airbender, Gonard from Kappa Mikey, Martin from Martin Mystery, Riku and Sora(in a little brother kind of way) from Kingdom Hearts,
ok now we get into anime/manga: Toby from Unico in The Island of Magic, Seiya Kou/Sailor Star Fighter from Sailor Moon, Trunks, Gohan, Goku, and Goten(any age on any of them) from DB/DBZ/DBGT, Ryu, Manta, Amidamaru, Lysgerg(sp?), Silva, and Yoh from Shaman King, Howl and Turniphead/the Prince from Howl's Moving Castle, Haku/Kohaku, No Face, and the soot sprites from Spirited Away, Jiji/Gigi from Kiki's Delevery Service, Yachiru Kusajishi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Sora/Kakei Inoue, Byakuya Kuchiki, Uryu Ishida, Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Toushiro Hitsugaya, Jyuushiro Ukitake, and Hanatarou Yamada from Bleach(I like pretty much everyone in the series cause they're so interesting but those are my favs), Loki and Yamino from Mythilogical(?) Detective Loki Ragnorok( once again I like pretty much everyone in this series but those 2 are my favs), Red Mantle/Akamanto Kamen, Nino, and Haruto Hojo from Haunted Junction, Shin Sawada from The Gokusen, D from Vampire Hunter D, Shido from Night Walker, Alucard from Hellsing, Abel Nightroad, Radu, and Alessandro from Trinity Blood, Jin, Kurama/Shuuichi, Hiei, Koenma(sp?), and Touya from Yu Yu Hakusho, Dark Magician/Black Magician/High-Priest Mahado, Seto, Yugi(not Yami Yugi just Yugi, Yami is a nice guy but I like Yugi better and remember these are my fav characters not all the characters I like that would be way too long), Joey/Jounouchi, Ryou Bakura(not the Yami), Marik/Malik(again not the Yami), and Dartz from Yu-Gi-Oh, Sesshomaru, Koga, and Shippo from Inu Yasha, Ryoga and Mousse from Ranma 1/2, Hotohori, Tasuki, Nuriko(as a big brother), Chichiri, Chiriko(as a little brother), Hikitsu, and Amiboshi from Fushigi Yuugi, Zelgadis from Slayers/Slayers Next/Slayers Try/Slayers Premium, Satoshi, Daisuke, Krad, Dark, and With/Wiz/Wits from D.N.Angel(I know thats almost everyone but oh well XP ), Al, Wrath, and Envy from Full Metal Alchemist, Vash from Trigun, Van and Folken from Escaflowne, Kiba, Naruto, Lee, Choji, Kakashi(as an older brother), Yondaime/4th Hokage(unconfirmed name either Arashi Kazama or Arashi Uzumaki more about that here http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/4th_hokage.htm ), Hayate, and Kabuto from Naruto(Once again I like almost everyone on the show but those are my favs), Hiro, Ryuichi, Shuichi(cause he's like a silly little brother), Maa-kun, and Mr.K(cause he's like my crazy uncle ;p) from Gravitation, Toboe from Wolfs Rain, Touga Kiryuu from Revolutionary Girl Utena, Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft from Gundam Wing, Goku, Hakkai/Tenpou, Kougaiji, Sanzo/Kouryuu/Konzen, Gojyo/Kenren(as a big brother), Jien/Dokugakuji, Koumyo Sanzo(as a father figure like he was to Genjo Sanzo), Nataku, and Hakuryu from Saiyuki(all series of Saiyuki), Kadaj, Sephiroth, and Yazoo from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Amon, Robin, and Michael Lee from Witch Hunter Robin, Tori/Touya Kinomoto, Juilian/Yukito Tsukishiro, Yue, and Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura, Yuki, Ritsu, Momiji(in the cute little brother way), Kisa(cause she's make such a cute little sister), Hiro(same as Momiji), and Hatsuharu/"Haru" from Fruits Basket, Albert de Morcerf and The Count of Monte Cristo/Edmond Dantes from Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Ayanojou Aburatsubo from Mahou Tsukai Tai!/Magic User's Club!, Yanagiba Kazuya/Sir Limone from Wedding Peach, Kamidake(about him http://www.absoluteanime.com/tenchi_muyo/kamidake.htm ), Washu(cause she's so funny XP), Ryo-Ohki, and Sasami/Tsunami from Tenchi Muyo, Gintoki "Gin" Sakata from GinTama, Fujiwara-no-Sai and Hikaru from Hikaru No Go, Zolo/Zoro, Ace, and Luffy from One Piece, Train Heartnet aka "Black Cat" and Sven Vollfied from Black Cat, Father Olivier(pronounced: O-live-E-A why I'm not sure but it is) and Father Messiah(Mess-I-ah) from Gestalt, Ginta Toramizu, Nanashi, Alviss, Rolan, Phantom/Tom, Boss/Danna, and Alan/Ed from MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance(I like almost everyone from the show but these are my favs), Ryouma Echizen, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Fuji Syusuke, Eiji Kikumaru, Sadaharu Inui, and Takashi Kawamura from Prince of Tennis, Winner Sinclair, Ren Maaka, Karin Maaka, and Anju Maaka from Karin/Chibi Vampire, Jin from Samurai Champloo and thats all I can think of right now. Sorry it's such a long list I recently added to it. Please pic whoever you like to draw with me if you don't want to do me and my boyfriend.
Ok for how I'd like the pic to look I have no set poses or anything or how big it is it can be anywhere from headshot to full body with or without background is fine too.

If you choose to do one and it's my bf and I try somewhat lovey dovey, it doesn't have to be so sweet it rots your teeth but I'd like somewhat sweet or however you like just not very perverted.

As for with my fav characters however you like is fine just ask me first cause once again nothing very pervy or naked or anything like that.

Priceing I'd say free to around 8,000g cause I normally don't have higher then that in gold sweatdrop If you'd prefere an item tell me what it is and I'll try and get it for you as soon as I can.
This is where I'll put up the art I get from people to show it off. 4laugh

heart Free art heart Me and Corinth, my bf, by knaprisch 4laugh whee (I so heart this) User Image

heart Free art heart by Lyna_Evalista whee 4laugh User Image

heart Free art heart by Bizar Jenova 4laugh whee

heart Me and My bf as drawn by my imouto Bunny_Kafer(first pic I have of us)User Image

heart And this of Jareth and me which I love User Image
If you like her art work check out her art thread it's in my profile.

heart Kiomie77 pic of me and Ukitake. ^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you ask she might make one for you too.

heart This is the pic my friend drew for a Labyrinth story my sis and I are doing(I so heart this whee )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Pic drawn by Willow_GoblinQueen
*hums Phantom of the Opera*
Thank you everyone that has given me art I heart them all. 4laugh
*hums as the World Falls Down*
*spins around as she hums*

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT CAUSE CARA_AIMI OKU WAS BANNED BECAUSE I ACCEPTED A TRADE FROM A RANDOM USER AND IT HAD HACKED GOLD IN IT SO PLEASE SEND ART TO THIS ACCOUNT INSTEAD!

*Edit*
This is the pics of me and Corinth that disappeared for some reason and another for each of us.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cause he has new glasses User Image

Me in black User Image

{No idea if he likes this one but I wanted to do one to show him in something else >>; } User Image

This is cause he went back to human User Image

This is cause he changed his normal look
User Image

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
This is the NEW place where I'll put up the art I get from people to show it off. 4laugh

heart Free art heart Me and Corinth, my bf, by my friend knaprisch 4laugh whee (I so heart this) User Image

heart Free art heart of me and my bf by my friend Lyna_Evalista{I so heart this one too} whee 4laugh User Image

heart Free art heart by Bizar Jenova 4laugh whee

heart Art by x-slinkey-x *for some reason I can't get it to show >> * User Image

heart Art by Pelvic Thrust Fairy If you like her art check out my profile I have a link to her shop there.

heart Art by LittleOksana

heart Art by

heart Me and My bf as drawn by my imouto Bunny_Kafer(first pic I have of us)User Image

heart heart Christmas pic Bunny did for me of my bf and me. ^^ User Image

heart And this of Jareth and me which I love User Image
If you like her art work check out her art thread it's in my profile.

heart Art of me and Erik by iGoblin(her old name is on the pic and I added a poem to it this is also the first pic I got on Gaia) User Image

heart My friend Kiomie77's pic of me and Ukitake. ^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you ask she might make one for you too.

heart This is the pic my friend drew for a Labyrinth story my sis and I are doing(I so heart this whee )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Pic drawn by my friend Willow_GoblinQueen

heart Pic by my friend xXAngelic EliteXx

heart Pic by my friend Chibirobokitti (I heart this so much) User Image

heart Pic by my friend PandaPants on FAC(this one started my obsession and all the following are on FAC) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Cara and Ryu by Panda_Chan User Image

heart My Shaman Family(Shaman Gang) by my friend TakeshiAsakura on FAC User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart happy valentines day cara!!! by TakeshiAsakura User Image

heart Happy Valentines Cara by Tephy113 User Image

heart me and Ryu and Manta by Blade User Image

heart Cara and Ryu by HellsBells7387(this is so me) User Image

heart FAC friends by kori-okami(bottom right is her then top right takeshiasakura,bottom left is me, and top left is ren_fan) User Image

heart 100th picture by kori-okami(I'm on the bottom) User Image

heart donuts in our happy place by Obsidian_spirit User Image

heart BUNNY EARS!! by Kagome_and_Kitties_ROCK User Image

heart art by shamangurle38 User Image

heart me, Ryu, and Manta by miko_yaoi_luver(my first request) User Image

Not really me but was deticated to me. ^^ heart Dori and a donut! *dedicated to Cara* by DG-sama heart User Image

heart Dori likes his donut(colored version ^^ ) User Image

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100