Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Otaku

Um maybe this item for my current avatar?

Obviously wings are not mandatory and I can get you a list of the items used on her face, but the big things are glasses + streaks + facepaint underneath eye courtesty of Dirge's Serenade .3.

also if you are willing to try and do mouth movements as well, i would totes pay extra for that

Shy Entrepreneur

A Brilliant Loser
Um maybe this item for my current avatar?

Obviously wings are not mandatory and I can get you a list of the items used on her face, but the big things are glasses + streaks + facepaint underneath eye courtesty of Dirge's Serenade .3.

also if you are willing to try and do mouth movements as well, i would totes pay extra for that
Hmm.. I'm intrigued by a challenge. c:
Care to pm me the details of the mouth animations you want?

Shy Entrepreneur

gaia_diamond

Shy Entrepreneur

emotion_bigheart

Shy Entrepreneur

Shy Entrepreneur

Shy Entrepreneur

gaia_crown

Shy Entrepreneur

gaia_kittenstar

Shy Entrepreneur

gaia_angelleft

Shy Entrepreneur

gaia_angelright

Shy Entrepreneur

are you willing to work from descriptions? ;; i can pay extra if needed. i do have a few refs but not many and they aren't 100% accurate.

Shy Entrepreneur

kawaiilollipop
are you willing to work from descriptions? ;; i can pay extra if needed. i do have a few refs but not many and they aren't 100% accurate.
I'm not against it. emotion_bigheart
What'd you have in mind? surprised
Maliciously Yours
I'm not against it. emotion_bigheart
What'd you have in mind? surprised

i have two OCs i'm looking for art of! one is this guy:

User Image

note: colors not accurate, see below!

✧ age: 18, can be drawn older if desired
✧ gender: male
✧ appearance: wavy/fluffy honey blonde hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin. “pretty boy.” wears plain clothes and neutral colors. if it helps, his rl face model is lu han. he also resembles mamura from hnr.
✧ personality: ~tsundere~, grumpy, aloof, easily embarrassed, arrogant, stuffy. he is often seen with a frown or pout on his face. blushes a lot around significant others.

and the other (with no refs) is this one:

✧ age: 17, can be drawn older if desired
✧ gender: male
✧ appearance: shaggy black hair, slightly tanned skin, dark brown eyes. only wears a shirt when completely necessary (aka in public or at school), otherwise he’s partial towards casual tank tops or t-shirts. his rl model is baekhyun, although he has darker skin and a slightly less boyish look to him. his hair style is similar to this.
✧personality: outgoing, boisterous, flirtatious, charismatic. constantly smiling. rl puppy dog. his favorite pastime is swimming (he is the star of the swim team), which is why he has sort of an aversion to clothing, lmao.

Mythical Nymph

Maliciously Yours

Would you take 2B for my current avi? I'd be able to provide a larger Ref. if necessary. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff