Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Grabber

User Image
USERNAME
Aiski
ORDER DESCRIPTION
Single, full body, no background
REFERENCES
This is my request thread, it has all my images. I like the top left?
ADDITIONAL DETAILS
She's pretty simple, but if you ahve any questions, please ask!
MY OFFER
Uh... 20k?
I understand that I, Aiski, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cara MiaKitty
Hey, Xany, here's the concept sketches. You can pick a pose, and a hairstyle, if you like one of the haircuts on a pose but prefer another pose, I can just change the hair.

Oooh~! I think I like the blue pose the best, but with longer hair like on the red one. :3

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Aiski
User Image
USERNAME
Aiski
ORDER DESCRIPTION
REFERENCES
ADDITIONAL DETAILS
MY OFFER
Uh... 20k?
I understand that I, Aiski, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceOrder accepted, and you can cut the price down to 10k ^_^ I really like Scuuri, she's a pretty awesome little troll. I'll try to rough her up a bit, no one else seems to have done so. You can expect a sketch by Wednesday, I'm also gonna be working on the lineart lineart for Xany's order and I have a private order that I'm coloring.

User Image

Greedy Grabber

Cara MiaKitty

Fabulous news. *u*

Sending~!

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Chovexany
Cara MiaKitty
Hey, Xany, here's the concept sketches. You can pick a pose, and a hairstyle, if you like one of the haircuts on a pose but prefer another pose, I can just change the hair.

Oooh~! I think I like the blue pose the best, but with longer hair like on the red one. :3

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceI'm actually really glad you like that one ^_^ The thing her legs are propped up on is going to be a mushroom ^_~ I basically the same pose for a drawing of my DnD character Mau, she's an elven druid with a tiger companion named Rajeesh (after Raj on the Big Bang Theory), so I used the same pose base and had her legs draped over his back. I think it's a really cute pose lol and it's a lot of fun to draw.

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Aiski
Cara MiaKitty

Fabulous news. *u*

Sending~!

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceThank you, dear! Also, I love the quote in your siggy, it made me laugh ^_^

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Aiski
User Image
USERNAME
Aiski
ORDER DESCRIPTION
REFERENCES
ADDITIONAL DETAILS
MY OFFER
Uh... 20k?

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceHere's the sketch for your approval. Since you provided a pose, I skipped the pose sketch and drew a sketch of the lineart with the details for your approval.

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Chovexany
User Image
USERNAME
Chovexany
ORDER DESCRIPTION
Single / Full-Body / No Background (or very simple coloring to match the character's overall color scheme)
REFERENCES
Basic Concept ('rough draft' of the character design)
Not much is set in stone about her aside from the purple/black color scheme...for example, aside from her eyes being purple and her hair being black, the specific style of her hair is open to artist design (perhaps longer hair, for instance?)...as is whether she's a regular pale-skinned girl with purple/black-striped ears & tail, or whether the colors/stripes are incorporated into her overall design (kinda like how your Cara kitty character has stripes colored on her skin).
As for poses, just something that would suit a Cheshire...slinky, grinning, stretched out, 'hovering', sprawled over something (tree, mushroom, etc -- if you decide to do this and it counts as a background, I'd be happy to pay accordingly)

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
If you have any further questions about what I'm looking for, just ask! I know it's a bit vague (she's a new OC concept), which is why I'm open to artistic input...feel free to draw whatever comes to mind, and I can always point out any potential tweaks in the preview sketch. :3
MY OFFER
Same offer as last time -- 10k -- your decision on any discounts. ;3
I understand that I, Chovexany, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceHere's the Chess-girl lineart sketch!

User Image

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cara MiaKitty

Ahh, I'm loving it so far! Can her skirt be just a little shorter, though? (maybe take off one or two bands from the bottom?) and just a bit more of a smirk on her lips? Also, something to keep in mind for coloring is that I'd like her tail to be purple/black striped as well. Otherwise, it's looking great, and can't wait to see it colored! :3

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Chovexany
Cara MiaKitty

Ahh, I'm loving it so far! Can her skirt be just a little shorter, though? (maybe take off one or two bands from the bottom?) and just a bit more of a smirk on her lips? Also, something to keep in mind for coloring is that I'd like her tail to be purple/black striped as well. Otherwise, it's looking great, and can't wait to see it colored! :3

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceYou got it, Xany ^_^

User Image

Greedy Grabber

Cara MiaKitty

That looks fab, no complaints nor changes required that I can find on my end c:

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Aiski
Cara MiaKitty

That looks fab, no complaints nor changes required that I can find on my end c:

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceAwesome ^_^ I'll have it ready in a couple of days
                              ^_^
                              User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Chovexany
User Image
USERNAME
Chovexany
ORDER DESCRIPTION
Single / Full-Body / No Background (or very simple coloring to match the character's overall color scheme)
REFERENCES
Basic Concept ('rough draft' of the character design)
Not much is set in stone about her aside from the purple/black color scheme...for example, aside from her eyes being purple and her hair being black, the specific style of her hair is open to artist design (perhaps longer hair, for instance?)...as is whether she's a regular pale-skinned girl with purple/black-striped ears & tail, or whether the colors/stripes are incorporated into her overall design (kinda like how your Cara kitty character has stripes colored on her skin).
As for poses, just something that would suit a Cheshire...slinky, grinning, stretched out, 'hovering', sprawled over something (tree, mushroom, etc -- if you decide to do this and it counts as a background, I'd be happy to pay accordingly)

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
If you have any further questions about what I'm looking for, just ask! I know it's a bit vague (she's a new OC concept), which is why I'm open to artistic input...feel free to draw whatever comes to mind, and I can always point out any potential tweaks in the preview sketch. :3
MY OFFER
Same offer as last time -- 10k -- your decision on any discounts. ;3
I understand that I, Chovexany, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spacePick up on the front page ^_^ Also, I'll get the edit of your first order to you sometime tomorrow, I was going to finish all my orders today but friends came over so it's now officially movie night ^_^ But it'll be ready tomorrow.

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Aiski
User Image
USERNAME
Aiski
ORDER DESCRIPTION
REFERENCES
ADDITIONAL DETAILS
MY OFFER
Uh... 20k?

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spacePick up on page one ^_^

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceAaaaaauuuuugh I have been neglecting my shop since MAY?! Good Lord, help me. Welp, I am once again open for business, I have arranged a schedule which provides very specific times for me to work. Due to the hours, however, I am going to have to cut one slot... just so I don't get behind on anything. Also, soonish (hopefully before March) I will have a new feature for the shop, I will be (with the customer's permission, of course) recording the process of drawing various arts and posting them to a YouTube account as Speed Draw videos. So, you can go to that page and watch the process of me working on your order! I have not yet decided if I will just post one video after I've completed the order, or if I will be posting several shorter ones, one for each step of the process. Hm... in any case, the shop is once again open and such, and I will be active!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces