Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceOkay, so I'm about 90% sure that this should be the first post on page 2 of the thread... if so, you can begin posting, lurkers (I already know of one, but in case there are any others... and also redface Thank you for liking my art enough to lurk). I'll have the title changed as soon as I confirm that this is, in fact, page 2. I like keeping my shops tidy, donchaknow? If this isn't on page 2, please do not post! I need everything to be perfect and if you post on the front page then I will have to ask you to delete it because I have issues okay? Thank you for putting up with my crazy.

spaceEDIT: Confirmation on page 2, w00t! So, I'll get to deleting the placeholders and changing the title now. Orders can be posted, thank you for your patience!

User Image

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
*pounces!* X3

User Image
USERNAME
Chovexany
ORDER DESCRIPTION
Single, full body, no background
REFERENCES
Sketched Full-Body
Colored Bust
Colored Full-Body
Colored Bust (Neko Form)
Text Description: Vexy is a lilac-point Balinese cat, her off-white fur darkening to a pale, creamy grey-hued tan on her nose, limbs, and fluffy tail. Mocha-colored hair sweeps out from her face as though styled with hairspray, and lavender-colored eyes are rimmed with black kohl. Her attire is similarly dark; a corset-styled black top and a matching pleated schoolgirl skirt ends quite a few inches before her knee-high platform-heeled boots. A spiked black collar encircles her neck, and her darkened ears are pierced with a few silver rings and studs.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
You're welcome to draw her as more furry/anthro or more neko/catgirl in style (or a little bit of both), whatever you're more comfortable with -- I really like the neko-ish style of your personal example picture, so something like that would be just fine!
Pose/Theme Ideas: Flirty, coy, sly, teasing, playful, pin-up, etc!

MY OFFER
10K?
I understand that I, Chovexany, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Chovexany
*pounces!* X3

User Image
USERNAME
Chovexany
ORDER DESCRIPTION
REFERENCES
Sketched Full-Body
Colored Bust
Colored Full-Body
Colored Bust (Neko Form)
Text Description: Vexy is a lilac-point Balinese cat, her off-white fur darkening to a pale, creamy grey-hued tan on her nose, limbs, and fluffy tail. Mocha-colored hair sweeps out from her face as though styled with hairspray, and lavender-colored eyes are rimmed with black kohl. Her attire is similarly dark; a corset-styled black top and a matching pleated schoolgirl skirt ends quite a few inches before her knee-high platform-heeled boots. A spiked black collar encircles her neck, and her darkened ears are pierced with a few silver rings and studs.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
You're welcome to draw her as more furry/anthro or more neko/catgirl in style (or a little bit of both), whatever you're more comfortable with -- I really like the neko-ish style of your personal example picture, so something like that would be just fine!

MY OFFER
10K?
I understand that I, Chovexany, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceI love her! It's always nice to meet a fellow kitty! Order accepted, of course, and as I mentioned in the PM you sent, since I'm looking for samples, I am giving discounts, so the price drops to 5k ^_^ If you still want to pay the 10k that's up to you, of course, but any amount between the two would be fine as well. I'll get started on her when I get home, I'll be leaving in about 30 minutes or so. You should have a sketch no later than Friday.

User Image

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cara MiaKitty

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceI love her! It's always nice to meet a fellow kitty! Order accepted, of course, and as I mentioned in the PM you sent, since I'm looking for samples, I am giving discounts, so the price drops to 5k ^_^ If you still want to pay the 10k that's up to you, of course, but any amount between the two would be fine as well. I'll get started on her when I get home, I'll be leaving in about 30 minutes or so. You should have a sketch no later than Friday.

User Image

Sounds good -- no rush -- looking forward to it! ^^

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

User Image
USERNAME
ilu 5 evr)
ORDER DESCRIPTION
(single fullbody no background)
REFERENCES
this girl flashing a peace sign/victory pose
ADDITIONAL DETAILS
n/a
MY OFFER
I understand that I, ILU 5 EVR, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
ILU 5 EVR
User Image
USERNAME
ilu 5 evr)
ORDER DESCRIPTION
REFERENCES
ADDITIONAL DETAILS
n/a
MY OFFER
I understand that I, ILU 5 EVR, am responsible for sending trade, either after posting this order or discussing price with Mia, and that if I fail to do so, my order will be ignored/cancelled.

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceOrder accepted ^_^ You'll have a sketch by Friday. And, with the 'sale' I'm running, you can cut the cost to 12k ^_^

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Chovexany
*pounces!* X3

User Image
USERNAME
Chovexany
ORDER DESCRIPTION
REFERENCES
Sketched Full-Body
Colored Bust
Colored Full-Body
Colored Bust (Neko Form)

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

MY OFFER
10K?

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceSo, I've done the sketch, here's the link. The final result will be downsized a bit, I just have it this large because it's easier to work with. And I realized after I saved it, the layer with the choker was hidden, so it's not visible at the moment, sorry about that. If you approve the sketch I'll start coloring tomorrow, if not I'll do another sketch.

User Image

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Cara MiaKitty

ty! <33

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cara MiaKitty

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceSo, I've done the sketch, here's the link. The final result will be downsized a bit, I just have it this large because it's easier to work with. And I realized after I saved it, the layer with the choker was hidden, so it's not visible at the moment, sorry about that. If you approve the sketch I'll start coloring tomorrow, if not I'll do another sketch.

User Image

Looking great so far! :3 Just two edits to request, if you please -- can she possibly have both arms bent behind her head like that, instead of just the one? and can she have her fluffy tail added in, maybe curling down towards her boots? Thanks! ^^

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Chovexany
Looking great so far! :3 Just two edits to request, if you please -- can she possibly have both arms bent behind her head like that, instead of just the one? and can she have her fluffy tail added in, maybe curling down towards her boots? Thanks! ^^

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceOh, right! I feel silly for forgetting the tail, lol. But of course, I can fix the arms and add the tail. Do you want another rough draft with the changes, or do you just want me to fix it and color it?

User Image

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cara MiaKitty

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceOh, right! I feel silly for forgetting the tail, lol. But of course, I can fix the arms and add the tail. Do you want another rough draft with the changes, or do you just want me to fix it and color it?

User Image

Hehe, no problem...I noticed that your own character doesn't have one. X3 Hmm, I think I trust your artistic talent enough that you can just fix it and go on to coloring when you're ready. ^^ Thanks again!

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't suppose you've played a game called 'Recettear' before?

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Arcosi Knight
I don't suppose you've played a game called 'Recettear' before?

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceI haven't, but if you are wanting to order, you'll just have to provide sufficient reference images and I think I can do it...

spaceJust did a search for it, confirmed. Just give me details and all that ^_^ Or, if you were just asking for the topic of conversation, no I have not, but it looks nice, what is it about?

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceSo, I know I said that sketches would be out by Friday and it's now Saturday and I haven't gotten one done, I would like to apologize to ILU 5 EVR, my brother spilled tea on my laptop, so getting it to work has been a bit hit and miss lately. It wouldn't work at all on Thursday until about 5 in the evening, and he used it to work on his six weeks project all night, so I didn't get to use it, and yesterday it wouldn't work again. However, it is fine today, so I'll be getting your sketch done and posted for approval. Chovexany, I'm hoping that I can also get yours colored today. So, busy busy busy! Getting to work now!

User Image

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
ILU 5 EVR
User Image
USERNAME
ilu 5 evr)
ORDER DESCRIPTION
REFERENCES
ADDITIONAL DETAILS
n/a
MY OFFER

User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spacePhew! Sketch complete, you can view it for approval here. Let me know of any changes to be made, or if you wanna just scrap it and have me start over, or if it's good to go. I'll take care of all that tomorrow, and if you don't need to see the sketch with the corrections I can color it then as well.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces