Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Trash

User Image

Intro pending.

Mewling Trash

Notice Board
The shop has been created! B:

RULES AND THE LIKE

Do NOT Pm me for art or discounts and the like.
    You MAY Pm me in the case that you've lost your picture, or for a question regarding your image.
    Do NOT steal my art, this will result in an immediate ban from the shop and a report to the mods. Oh noes. D8
    Do NOT insult, whine, etc. to anyone in the thread, you have a problem keep it to your self.
    Do NOT ask for discounts, the prices are what they are, and I won't do them for anything less. Don't like it, leave.
    Do NOT send a trade unless your order is accepted, otherwise I will ignore it.
    Do NOT remove the watermark on your picture.
    Do NOT pester me about how long it'll take for your image to be finised, it takes me a while, since I use a mouse to draw, colour and template the entire thing, so I don't have an estimated time of how long they take. Please be patient with me. D8 <33

Follow Gaia's ToS
Send all trades to my mule account, OnionGrump.

As far as posting orders go, you can post more than one, but I'll still be picking and choosing through them, if I pick one of your orders, it dosen't mean I'll pick all of them.

THE CATCH

I pick the orders, this isn't a first come first serve, it's whatever catches Chibb's attention.
I choose the poses for your art, I like to choose what fits best with the character I'm given.
I don't do couple pictures, unless it's a bribe, and I'm in the right mood to accept it.
Gaian avatars beware, if your order is accepted and is of a Gaian Avatar, I tend to have a problem with re-styling some items, buy at your own risk!
The basic candy choice is lollies, though you can pick the shape. There will be holiday candies for special edition sales. Such as Candy corn and candy pumpkins for Halloween.
Also, I reserve the right to refuse your order.

And now, the general I won'ts.
Anything Sexual/Hentai, Slutty Characters, Satanic Crap, Badly Cluttered Avatars/OC's, Fros and Other Poofy/Ugly Hair, Clown Like Characters, Facial Hair, Gore, Fan Art, Real Life People, Backgrounds, and.. Ugly People jk. D:

Keep in mind these are tiny chibi's not much room to add stuff, so please choose outfits wisely. :3;;

Mewling Trash

User Image<-- Dosen't come with the paint splatter.
PRICES

Gaian Avatar Candy Chibi 30k (30,000gp)
OC Candy Chibi 35k (35,000gp)
Gaian Avatar Couple Candy Chibi 60k (60,000gp)
OC Avatar Couple Candy Chibi 70k (70,000gp)

OC's are more than gaian avatars due to the fact that I have to be as precise on the outfit as can be, and they tend to be more detailed and difficult.

For bribes double the price of what your ordering.

My DA Gallery

SLOTS

Slot closed

Couple Slot closed

BRIBES

Slot closed

REGULAR ORDER FORM

My Orders The Sweetest! BD!!
Username
Type Gaian Avatar or OC?
Couple Order Yes/No?
Lollie Shape
Lollie Flavor Can be just about anything.
Reference Image(s) Required
Price

[size=9][color=yellowgreen][b]My Orders The Sweetest! BD!![/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Type[/b] Gaian Avatar or OC?
[b]Couple Order[/b] Yes/No?
[b]Lollie Shape[/b]
[b]Lollie Flavor[/b] Can be just about anything.
[b]Reference Image(s)[/b] Required
[b]Price[/b]
[/size]

BRIBE ORDER FORM

I'm a Sucker for Lollie's! D8!!
Username
Type Gaian Avatar or OC?
Couple Order Yes/No?
Lollie Shape
Lollie Flavor Can be just about anything.
Reference Image(s) Required
Price

[size=9][color=yellowgreen][b]I'm a Sucker for Lollie's! D8!![/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Type[/b] Gaian Avatar or OC?
[b]Couple Order[/b] Yes/No?
[b]Lollie Shape[/b]
[b]Lollie Flavor[/b] Can be just about anything.
[b]Reference Image(s)[/b] Required
[b]Price[/b]
[/size]

Mewling Trash

THE LIST OF MANY FLAVORS (Existing Candy Chibi's)

Chibbit (Gaian Avatar, Green Apple), LividPeas (Gaian Avatar, Green Tea), Lady Sierra (OC, Strawberry), Sunray Tristram (Gaian Avatar, Strawberry), LividPeas and Chibbit (OC Couple, Vanilla),
Lady Sierra and Vahn Fah (OC Couple, Vanilla Strawberry), Kaenai (Gaian Avatar, Blue Raspberry), Sunstrike (Gaian Avatar, Cinnamon Sugar), Kukico (OC, Cherry),
Suntrike and Maximos (OC Couple, Orange), Trauna (Gaian Avatar, Coconut), bl4cksh4dow (Gaian Avatar, Blueberry), Sins of an Angel (OC Couple, Strawberry),
Buy One Get One Free! (OC, Vanilla Strawberry), LilChaosKitten_Returns (Gaian Avatar Couple, Sakura)

Halloween Editions

Chibbit (OC Group, Mix), LividPeas (OC Group, Mix)

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH - The Black List
Inoccents For whining and bitching at my sisters in my twin sisters freebie event thread.

Mewling Trash

CANDY GREEN'S LINK BANNER

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/685gx7][img]http://tinyurl.com/5f7mm3[/img][/url]

MY SHOPS/THREADS

User Image User Image User Image

AFFILIATES
200 x 40 banners only, please.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mewling Trash

Open for posting. B:

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40301643/][IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/TeiKae/Banners/Bribe Shop/TKLink.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

I need to work on a more standard banner though. ^_^;;

Mewling Trash

Can I wait until you have the 200 x 40 banner? :3 There the only kinds I'm accepting. X3;;

Mewling Trash

*Flits about.*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    heart heart

Mewling Trash

*Sits on Sun.* 8D!! <33

I've finished sketching out your chibi last night, along with Sierra's and two couple chibi pictures. X3
>w< Cute Art(:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    *pokes at her sides*

Awesomeness~ xd I can't wait to see!

Though quick question, do you take couple commissions through bribe or anything or not at all? I'm just curious~ :3

Mewling Trash

Melody Thanks. X3 Not many samples, but I'll have more up in a couple days. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas