Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Attention, K-mart shoppers! I, Calliel, am bored and in need of cash! In order to satisfy both of these problems, I am offering you this once-in-a-lifetime (*cough*) opportunity: a full commission from yours truly!

What does a full commission entail?
Basically, getting a full commission means that I will do anything within my artistic range. I will do any subject, Gaia-related or not, except for hentai. I will do any medium that I normally work in--these are listed below. I will do as complex or simple as I possibly can. Sound good?
Fabulous. Then keep reading.

What do I have to pay?
Well, seeing as it's an auction, whatever you bid xd But here's the nitty gritty:
Bidding Information
Starting Bid: 10k (It's not really worth doing for less than 10k.)
Bid Increment: 200g
Auto-Buy: October letter (yes, I know it's impossible. But I can dream. xd )

How long will the auction run?
The auction will begin as soon as this is posted. xD And it'll run until 8PM CST on Thursday, August 19. There will be an anti-sniping window starting noon CST on Thursday--no one who hasn't bid prior to then will be allowed to bid at all.

Do I get anything if I lose?
Yes, actually. If you're one of the top two losing bids--so, the second and third highest bids--I will do either a black and white sketch of your avatar or an avatar edit of your choice, completely free. heart Why? Because I wuv you all so much!

So now that you've told me all this crap, what can you actually DO?
*cough* So glad you asked! My favored mediums are:
-digital (CG--I can do thick black outlines or more sketchy lines)
-digital vector (full-color or monochrome, simple or complex)
-monochrome ink (pen and ink; I can do red, black, blue or orange)
-pencil (black and white shaded)
-Prismacolor marker (full color, but keep in mind please that I am fairly new at this medium)
-charcoal (this is subject to my being able to get charcoal. It shouldn't be a problem, but right now I am running a bit low.)
-watercolor paint (full color or monochrome)
And of course, here are the inevitable samples!
Digital Media Samples
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Traditional Media Samples
User ImageUser Image
User Image

...More should be added as time goes by.
High Bid
NONE! xD
This auction is nowwww OPEN. *waves checkered flag*
I apologize for the crap-tastic charcoal drawing quality, folks. Yours will be much better--this one was just too big for the scanner, so I had to take a photo, and...bleh. >__<
*pokes thread along*
*slaps thread*
Wonders in and ponders.

ninja
Heyyyy, Sly! ^__________^ heart
Why helllooooooooo Calliel.
*offers hand* Shall we tango? *takes drag from long cigarette and blows a smoke heart*
::nods and pulls a rose out of no where:: Shall we?

: surprised ffers his hand to the lady::
:O! *claps hand to mouth and begins to tango....then realizes she doesn't know how, and trips*
::catches her:: Here it's easy. Just do as it says...the steps really do go along with T-A-N-GO. ^^
Wow! :O *works on Astras after mastering the tango in 5 seconds*
::smiles:: Maybe I'll show you sometime. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas