Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User ImageI bid you welcome to my humble studio. I am Sketch Muse -just Muse- and I represent the artist Eizoryu. Here you shall find illustrations done simply for ponies.

All are welcome here. If you do not have a pony, then request of me to make you one. I only ask you for a reference to go by.

Thank you for your patience. It looks like everything is spot-on now, so I shall declare it open! ~Muse

Righto. Muse uses Italics, I (Eizo) do not.

A Bit About Me:
*22 year old mother-to-be.
*Fairly laid back gal
*Not a "Brony" or "Pegasister" or what-have-you. Just a fan.
*Drawing ponies is a fun pastime of mine; got me back into drawing for fun again

A Bit About Muse:
*She's not a ponysona or fancharacter, she just happens to make a badass looking pony.
*She's the ponyfication of the personification of my Wacom tablet and Papermate Clearpoints with synthetic fiber hair soaked in paint. That's why her legs are clear and her eyes glow.
User Image

User ImageI know nobody likes to read these little lists, but where would we be without them? ~Muse

+ Follow site rules/regs and ToS.
+ Patience, please. These may be easy to put out, but I may have mentioned my being in the workforce. And now being pregnant.
+ I reserve my right to deny clients and commissions for any reason. Work for pixel money = work for free.
+ Client tantrums and/or anti-Brony sentiments are not tolerated. Keep the drama to a minimum.
+ Less a rule, more a reminder; First-come, First-served does not exist here. My muses are fussy and may be more inspired by one idea one day and another the second. I will get to you, though!
+ Less a rule, more a reminder; Please post your form to the thread! I need to keep my PMs for other purposes. I forgot to add this one earlier.
+ Please don't make me add more rules, alright? :3

Q & A
Q: Are only the pony types seen in the show available? Like the Unicorn/Pegasus/Alicorn?
A: No, actually. Those standard "breeds" are available, of course, but anything that looks like or is related to a horse, I can ponify. See the Hippocampus, Cartazonon, and Qilin in the Samples post.
Q: WTF is a Cartazonon?!
A: It's similar to a unicorn, but bears a lion's mane instead of a horse's. And its horn is not spiral.
Q: Is there anything you won't do?
A: Naturally. Rule34 on MLP has no place on this site or in my .PSDs or .PNGs. I know it exists. Keep that nasty business out of my shop. But outside of that, just ask.
Q: Can you draw me fanart with [insert character from show]?
A: I *can*, but I prefer not to. It's a case-by-case. Just ask me. 3nodding
Q: Do you take items as payment?
A: I have in the past, but I hadn't initially planned on it for this one. Please see the Pricing post for more information.
Q: What about not-ponies?
A: Will I draw them? Of course. If you have a character that is not a pony but is a creature found in Equestria, I will gladly portray that character in my take on Lauren's style. However, I don't have a method for doing the other creatures like I do the ponies, so my own personal stylization may shine through a little more strongly until I've practiced. Just a fair warning.
User Image
User Image

There are three levels of quality here. There are simple colors, then there are minimum level shadows, and then there are more shadows. There are also three main "types", demonstrated by speed-drawn Miss Generic Pony below the price ranges. Pretty self explanatory, I should think.
I assume you're familiar enough with the series to tell me if you want something different, like a tall foal or a short one. ~Muse

Now for samples of the quality Muse was talking about! These prices are currently tentative. Depending on how popular this ends up being, I may increase them. Click to fullview!
!! If you would like an art but lack pure gold, talk to me about items. I really am a laid back gal, I'll do my best to work with you. ^^
Multiple pricing is Single times however many in the image. Couple = 2x Single price, Triple = 3x Single Price, etc.
Flat Colors: 50k
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Minimum Shading: 75k Singular light source.
User Image (On the armor)User Image
"Full" Detail: 100k May include 1-4 props or multiple light sources.
User ImageUser Image

Body Types:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Not-Ponies:
User Image
Hippogryph

Current Slots: Only a few at a time. Otherwise, I'm going to lose my mojo and then I don't like drawing anymore again.
1. Sheepy Mareep
2. De Chimera
3. Its Contagious

Past Commissions:
Renia goes RAWR
ll Geheimnis ll
ll Geheimnis ll - Double
Mistress of Rain
The Seventh Wonderbolt
Mr AIice
Jaden Kazega
Aeria the Keyblade Master - OC Aeria
Aeria the Keyblade Master - OC Amare
Aeria the Keyblade Master - OC Vicis
Jaden Kazega - II
The Seventh Wonderbolt - Gryphon OC
Aeria the Keyblade Master - OC Orion
User Image

User ImageThis is the part where you fill out this little piece of paper and tell me what you would like me to do for you. It remains the same whether you have your own pony already or not. Just remember, I need references to make the magic happen. I'm not a unicorn. ~Muse

[quote="Eizoryu"][/quote][b]Username: [/b](Your name here)
[b]Quality: [/b] Flats/Min.Shade/"Full" detail
[b]Pony Type/Species/Gender: [/b](Earth/Unicorn/Alicorn/Other {please substitute your nonstandard species for 'other'}, Foal/Regular/Tall/etc. Male/Female)
[b]Reference/Description: [/b] Avatar/Fancharacter reference or text description. Include your "cutie" mark!
[b]Miscellaneous: [/b] Tell me what you want to see included, or about your pony. Include your "cutie" mark here IF you didn't above.
[b]Payment: [/b] The corresponding price to your Quality choice, tips optional

Example
Eizoryu
Username: Melol1234
Quality: Flats
Pony Type/Species/Gender: Male Earth, tall
Reference/Description: [Link here] His cutie mark is a torch.
Miscellaneous: Make him running!
Payment: 50k +Xtip
User Image

For any affiliates! Just drop me a post to the thread asking me to exchange affiliate banners with you! :3

Here's mine:
Small version:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/my-little-sketch-shop-grand-opening/t.78072373/]
[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z157/eizoryu/Banners/MLPShopSmV.png[/IMG][/url]

Large version:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/my-little-sketch-shop-grand-opening/t.78072373/][IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z157/eizoryu/Banners/MLPShopAff.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Open for Posting!

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
*waits for it to me open*

*stares*
Mistress of Rain

*stares*
xD Well hi there! Technically it's open for chatter/bumpage, but I still gotta work on the front and all that jazz.

Are you into MLP? o: Or are ya just here because? x3

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eizoryu
Mistress of Rain

*stares*
xD Well hi there! Technically it's open for chatter/bumpage, but I still gotta work on the front and all that jazz.

Are you into MLP? o: Or are ya just here because? x3

^_^

I think that your art work is cute... and sadly not into MLP (more of a Carebear girl), but once you are taking requests I was going to get something... don't know what yet....still thinking on it.
Mistress of Rain
Eizoryu
^_^

I think that your art work is cute... and sadly not into MLP (more of a Carebear girl), but once you are taking requests I was going to get something... don't know what yet....still thinking on it.
Fair enough. :3 I hadn't thought you were, to be honest. lol
Really, this is just a trip into NostalgiaLand for me. xD I grew up with MLP and have acknowledged Lauren Faust's redesign of the franchise as enjoyable, especially since I learned that she's married to and produces with CN Cartoon-Cartoon great Craig McCracken. It was a guilty pleasure at first, still kinda is. But it's fun to draw and it makes me feel great about drawing again. <3 Which is what I really needed, creatively speaking.

You'll have plenty of time, lol. I don't see this actually being UP up for a while yet.

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eizoryu
Mistress of Rain
Eizoryu
^_^

Fair enough. :3 I hadn't thought you were, to be honest. lol
Really, this is just a trip into NostalgiaLand for me. xD I grew up with MLP and have acknowledged Lauren Faust's redesign of the franchise as enjoyable, especially since I learned that she's married to and produces with CN Cartoon-Cartoon great Craig McCracken. It was a guilty pleasure at first, still kinda is. But it's fun to draw and it makes me feel great about drawing again. <3 Which is what I really needed, creatively speaking.

You'll have plenty of time, lol. I don't see this actually being UP up for a while yet.

Trying to think of some way to have a gerbil themed pony... but nothing is coming to mind, also waiting on my pirate picture to be finished that I committioned.... and might be looking itno a badger anthro of some sort later... things beign MLPized or even lion kingized seem really cute to me though.
Mistress of Rain
Trying to think of some way to have a gerbil themed pony... but nothing is coming to mind, also waiting on my pirate picture to be finished that I committioned.... and might be looking itno a badger anthro of some sort later... things beign MLPized or even lion kingized seem really cute to me though.
I betcha I could make it work. :3 Somehow. xD Even if it's something as simple as a gerb for a flank mark.

I think ponifying or anthropomorphizing things are my two exceptions to not portraying a character as something they are canonically not. I have three non-pony characters up there, excluding Muse, who made pretty good looking ponies (the vampire pony, the fire alicorn, and the unicorn with a scythe) xD It's just fun. >w>

o: Pirate picture?

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eizoryu
I betcha I could make it work. :3 Somehow. xD Even if it's something as simple as a gerb for a flank mark.

I think ponifying or anthropomorphizing things are my two exceptions to not portraying a character as something they are canonically not. I have three non-pony characters up there, excluding Muse, who made pretty good looking ponies (the vampire pony, the fire alicorn, and the unicorn with a scythe) xD It's just fun. >w>

o: Pirate picture?

YEah Fireywhisper (think that is her name) is doing an OC character of mine who is a pirate. I use her in many different rps but really wanted her in a pirate outfit...which is also my dream outfit I'm trying to put together. I have the dress... and that is about it.

The lion MLP is cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces