3.User Image
Mummy Snatcher Hoodie

4. anything from my wishlist

questing for;

1.User Image
Grizzly Hoodie

GIFTED by 8XL
D8 thank you so much ;___;

unfortunately, these only apply for girl // girly looking characters !

★-- i cannot draw guys;

Dangerous Lunatic

slots --★;

1. no stahp plz

autoslots --★;

1. The Last Dragomir

Full Name: Charity Jade Walker

Nicknames: Char, Sissa

Alias: Charlie James Walker

Age//D.O.B: 18 // June 9th 1814

Sex//Sexuality: Female // Straight

Classification: Human

Powers: None

Hair: Short Brown (Makes her ALMOST look like a guy)

Eyes: Hazel

Skin: Light, Tanned

Markings/Scars: Birthmark that looks like a falcon wing on her left shoulder (its mostly covered if she's wearing cloths though)

Cloths: Always and forever a tomboy, you won't catch her with a dress, she normally wears what her brother does pants and shirt nothing fancy

Accessory: Just a silver cross hanging from her neck but its not visible

Celeb Look Alike: Melissa Benoist
User Image

Family:

Adrian Samuel Walker – Twin Brother , 18 (older by 5 minutes)

Samuel Jackson Walker – Father

Anne Walker – Mother, Deceased

Eleanor Walker – Step Mother

Sarah Ann (Walker) Arthur – Aunt

Aaron Arthur – Uncle

Annabella Walker – Stepsister

History:

Charity is twin and only sibling to Adrian. She's always been inseparable from her brother and even at a young age they grew up together. The fact that they were different genders apparently didn't do anything to hinder their relationship, as they grew older, Adrian became protective of Charity and Adrian learned to defend each other and their family. Nothing could have prepared them for what was to come later though, when the kids were about ten years old, their mother passed away from illness. Charity especially having been close with her mother, couldn't deal with it so she kind of had a wild streak for about two years or so. When she hit thirteen she finally settled down. She found comfort by raising variety of animals and wildlife too. When her father re married on her fifteenth birthday however, Charity lost her temper all over again. She thought it insult to her mother's memory and refused to cooperate with her step mother, the hostility in the household later turned so bad that Adrian had to keep his sister busy by keeping her occupied. He taught her to learn to read and write, education that was not granted to girls. He also taught her to fight for herself and fight for what she believed in. So giving Charity as little contact with her stepmother as possible worked for awhile.

Three years passed and things seemed to be fine, until of course Charity and Adrian's stepmother gave birth to a little girl. She was named after Annabella and this finally made Charity mad enough she ran to France to join her aunt and uncle there. The two held jobs but with no children to take care of, they were happy to take her.

Of course when her brother found out, he was furious beyond belief with her, he came after her to France initially to bring her back but after a long discussion, he decided to stay with her there working to help his aunt and uncle who took him in as well as his sister. Charity finally decided in 1832 to join the friends of the ABC's disguised as a boy named Charlie. This came about because of two reasons, she wanted to do everything in her power to spite her father who thought women and girls should look pretty and obey men and she really did believe that oppression shouldn't be happening in France. So now, her only hope is to get out of this war alive but than again even if she dies in her mind, she would have died fighting.

Personality:

Tomboy, quick to temper, and loyal friend are three adjectives that come to mind when describing Charity. She is a boy at heart and she likes to roughhouse. She can take a punch and a joke as well and even though she's eighteen and it's taboo for women, she drinks. She's very quick to temper especially when she becomes passionate, she will argue and fuss and fight but she does know how to calm down in the end. She knows just how far to take it. At least she does not get violent (so long as she has no weapons around her to get violent with). It also is a common knowledge that if you become her friend, she'll be a friend to you till she takes her last breath, she'll give you anything she can to help even if it means being uncomfortable, in pain or dying in the process.

Hobbies: Thinking, Mountain Climbing, Horseback Riding

Strengths: She has a 90% of hitting her target with a gun

Weakness: She's Too quick to temper

Secrets: She's actually a girl but as far as the friends of the ABC'S are concerned she's a boy

2.fragile goodbyes
Please Draw my OC Cicily D'Amore
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her profile - here

3.ll iLoveRyanHiga ll

Autoslot me for User Image?
Thank you ~

★-- have a lovely day

yaimerys's Princess

Dangerous Lunatic

no stahp plz

ahaha, it is now ! and sure, I'd love to draw your avii, it's adorable ! --★;

yaimerys's Princess

yurasuu
no stahp plz

ahaha, it is now ! and sure, I'd love to draw your avii, it's adorable ! --★;

thanks. i was going to offer one
      of those items but then i forgot i dont have them anymore ;n;

Dangerous Lunatic

no stahp plz

ooh, don't worry about it ! it's no problem at all ~
it's the thought that counts, after all ! --★;

8XL

thanks so much for your kind gift ! D8
I really was expecting to take a few days to save up for it ;_____;
please don't feel obligated to reply, I just feel a need to express my gratitude --★;

Dangerous Lunatic

bump --★;

Devout Seeker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
yurasuu

Lil Fluff'n Fawn Coat for
Full Name: Charity Jade Walker

Nicknames: Char, Sissa

Alias: Charlie James Walker

Age//D.O.B: 18 // June 9th 1814

Sex//Sexuality: Female // Straight

Classification: Human

Powers: None

Hair: Short Brown (Makes her ALMOST look like a guy)

Eyes: Hazel

Skin: Light, Tanned

Markings/Scars: Birthmark that looks like a falcon wing on her left shoulder (its mostly covered if she's wearing cloths though)

Cloths: Always and forever a tomboy, you won't catch her with a dress, she normally wears what her brother does pants and shirt nothing fancy

Accessory: Just a silver cross hanging from her neck but its not visible

Celeb Look Alike: Melissa Benoist
User Image

Family:

Adrian Samuel Walker – Twin Brother , 18 (older by 5 minutes)

Samuel Jackson Walker – Father

Anne Walker – Mother, Deceased

Eleanor Walker – Step Mother

Sarah Ann (Walker) Arthur – Aunt

Aaron Arthur – Uncle

Annabella Walker – Stepsister

History:

Charity is twin and only sibling to Adrian. She's always been inseparable from her brother and even at a young age they grew up together. The fact that they were different genders apparently didn't do anything to hinder their relationship, as they grew older, Adrian became protective of Charity and Adrian learned to defend each other and their family. Nothing could have prepared them for what was to come later though, when the kids were about ten years old, their mother passed away from illness. Charity especially having been close with her mother, couldn't deal with it so she kind of had a wild streak for about two years or so. When she hit thirteen she finally settled down. She found comfort by raising variety of animals and wildlife too. When her father re married on her fifteenth birthday however, Charity lost her temper all over again. She thought it insult to her mother's memory and refused to cooperate with her step mother, the hostility in the household later turned so bad that Adrian had to keep his sister busy by keeping her occupied. He taught her to learn to read and write, education that was not granted to girls. He also taught her to fight for herself and fight for what she believed in. So giving Charity as little contact with her stepmother as possible worked for awhile.

Three years passed and things seemed to be fine, until of course Charity and Adrian's stepmother gave birth to a little girl. She was named after Annabella and this finally made Charity mad enough she ran to France to join her aunt and uncle there. The two held jobs but with no children to take care of, they were happy to take her.

Of course when her brother found out, he was furious beyond belief with her, he came after her to France initially to bring her back but after a long discussion, he decided to stay with her there working to help his aunt and uncle who took him in as well as his sister. Charity finally decided in 1832 to join the friends of the ABC's disguised as a boy named Charlie. This came about because of two reasons, she wanted to do everything in her power to spite her father who thought women and girls should look pretty and obey men and she really did believe that oppression shouldn't be happening in France. So now, her only hope is to get out of this war alive but than again even if she dies in her mind, she would have died fighting.

Personality:

Tomboy, quick to temper, and loyal friend are three adjectives that come to mind when describing Charity. She is a boy at heart and she likes to roughhouse. She can take a punch and a joke as well and even though she's eighteen and it's taboo for women, she drinks. She's very quick to temper especially when she becomes passionate, she will argue and fuss and fight but she does know how to calm down in the end. She knows just how far to take it. At least she does not get violent (so long as she has no weapons around her to get violent with). It also is a common knowledge that if you become her friend, she'll be a friend to you till she takes her last breath, she'll give you anything she can to help even if it means being uncomfortable, in pain or dying in the process.

Hobbies: Thinking, Mountain Climbing, Horseback Riding

Strengths: She has a 90% of hitting her target with a gun

Weakness: She's Too quick to temper

Secrets: She's actually a girl but as far as the friends of the ABC'S are concerned she's a boy

englands's Wife

Friendly Phantom

I say:
//bump. c:

Dangerous Lunatic

The Last Dragomir

ooh, sounds interesting ! I'm going to have to read this through a few times, and once I finish, don't hesitate to ask me to make any changes ! but accepted ~
send trade whenever it's most convenient for you --★;

Plein De Bisous

hehe, hey bisous ! ;D --★;

englands's Wife

Friendly Phantom

yurasuu

I say:
v Huhu, hello hello! You're popular already! Not that you wouldn't be, of course you would.

Dangerous Lunatic

Plein De Bisous

ahaha psshh not at all *____*
you'd be so much more popular !
aah I want to livestream later, but I'm currently drawing while grading student packets, so it'd be extremely uneventful lol --★;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff