Welcome to Gaia! ::

WhoseWhat

Insert User Name: Flirty Glance
Insert Style & Colors: Waist / Lineart ??
Insert Reference: Could you draw this loser for me? ¿: Though, differences would be a hairstyle more like this, and a scar like thi s ,,, ?
Insert My pay: Aaahhh ,,, 50k ??
Insert Any Additions: That's all. ye. :U ( His sweater = turtleneck. thank. )

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Flirty Glance

Lol, a Homestuck fan eh?
Aceept and thanks for the tips^ ^
WhoseWhat

That I am. Haha. Thank. I'll send it now. ~
You're welcome. I just need a good reference of him. 8[

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Azeriel

Glad you like that idea and the game sounds fun, makes me regret giving my DSI away D8

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Flirty Glance

Alright! Almost done just wanna know if you want a different symbol on his sweater?

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Azeriel

Person

Hope your like it

8,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
WhoseWhat
-snip-

AHAHAH

That is so perfect it's not even funny. The clenched fist, the biting lip - all of it, awesome! Thank you so much for accepting my request!

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Azeriel

Lol, np!
Hope it doesn't look blurry at your screen, Idk if its me not wearing my glasses or photobucket but it doesn't look very clear like the one in my sai.

8,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
WhoseWhat

Nope, it looks perfectly fine to me~

YAY, I'm so happy! Depending on if other art requests get accepted or not, I may have to come back for more! Thanks again~!

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Azeriel

My artshop will welcome you with open arms

Feel free to bump around or chat a little if you want^ ^

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

8,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Definitely will do! I think I've found a few shops I'm going to continually stalk around - one has such affordable prices for the type of art they do that it'd be a crime not to go back for more. But because of such amazing art at such amazing prices, it's expected that they're going to be jam-packed with customers.

And then there's another shop, whose artist has an art style I would simply love for my art. But his art is crazy good, so I may not even be able to afford him haha.

And then there's this lovely shop, with adorable art at amazing prices! GUH, it's really the waiting I can't stand. I don't have a lot of gold to begin with, so I have to be super careful not to request more art than I can afford. Unfortunately, I have a habit of doing that because some artists take a long while to reply, or don't reply at all. So then I'm wondering if I should save the gold in case they suddenly pop in and say they're accepting my request, or go ahead and offer it elsewhere.

*rant/rave/heavybreathing*

Anyways, definitely! I'll be sticking around, hehe. If only to see more wonderfully derpy art from you~

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Azeriel

I feel the same way, I was hungry for avi arts for my OC. One artshop that I was lucky to find because the prices was realllly cheap like 50K I think, her art was mixture of chibi and realistic art.
I was amazed by it, she was one of those artist that's just doing it for practice or boredom.

HER ART

One art I was waiting for took months, I think she lost herr net or moving somewhere. (don't remember the details) I didn't know that so the waiting was killing me until I forgot all about it xD

I stop buying art for my OC, I was running my money dry..

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
WhoseWhat

Nope, just the cancer symbol thank. 8]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash