Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Giver

NeonMace
qusi

[x]

OH SORRY FOR LATE REPLY I WENT TO EAT BUT SCREAM!!!! AHHH I LIKE IT SO MUCH EHUEHE

THANK YOU!!! ;333;

Eloquent Giver

haha no problem! I plan on doing silly things for the other guys too but I need refs of the character they each want yo

but Imma scurry off to bed now g'night!
NeonMace
haha no problem! I plan on doing silly things for the other guys too but I need refs of the character they each want yo

but Imma scurry off to bed now g'night!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
we..h...are these ok

Eloquent Giver

;sljflksdlkajldkfjsldkfjsdfsdlfksjlkj they're all so cute lskdjfsd <333

oh man my friend's grandpa is here and he is the noisiest person on EARTH early in the morning ;;

Eloquent Giver

oh noooo everyone's died

Eloquent Giver

qusi

My friend, the one who owns Liam, wants to know if you animate by chance?
NeonMace
qusi

My friend, the one who owns Liam, wants to know if you animate by chance?

uhh i go to school for animation but i dont necessarily anim..ate..very well why?

Eloquent Giver

She says your style is perfect for animation. I think she might have wanted to commission something lmao BUT I CAN'T REALLY SPEAK FOR HER SO I DON'T KNOW. She asked me and I said I'd ask xD <3
oh gosh thanks haha...well i do want to get into animation so thats good to hear!! i cant actually animate that well though?? ?? ? but yeah hejanfd thank

Eloquent Giver

woooow today has been uneventful lmao

Eloquent Giver

”tinyyellowcrown”

1,200,000g – Kinu and Dante
[x] [x] [x] [x] [Kinu’s hair is more like this now – that isn’t a tail, that’s her hair] [x]
Dante’s the only one who’s able to get under Kinu’s skin, when normally she’s slinking around the boundaries of whose side she’s on. No one really understands who she is or what she’s doing but she’s constantly helping one moment and then backstabbing the next. She has a confusing and often dry sense of humor. Dante’s carefree and generally just goes with the flow. Kinu’s periodically confused by his pursuits and his lack of caring towards her constant betraying.

It can be fluffy or it can be her holding a glaive to him or whatever. It’s up to you xD (Kinu can be wearing anything but I'm starting to prefer the shorter outfit)

Eloquent Giver

everybody died again lmao :C

Fatcat

lichtarius

s......sob idek what to do how does this work ok um
nathatniel or emma or vera for 1 mil???? is that too low /sob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers