Hello smile

Demonic Sex Symbol

Yeomchan

Aw, your avi is cute whee

Dy Onna
Professional Icon
Rawr~
Hello smile

Hi <3 Just curious how long will it take for my request to be accepted?

Demonic Sex Symbol

yum_strawberry

Fluffy Bunny

Dy Onna
Yeomchan

Thanks, I slapped it together tho to be honest, i dont really have an "endgame" sort of avi

Demonic Sex Symbol

Professional Icon
Dy Onna
Professional Icon
Rawr~
Hello smile

I'm not exactly sure tbh. I'd say anywhere from a day or two? If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let Roxy know about your order with Jon, if he doesn't respond with in that time?

Demonic Sex Symbol

Yeomchan
Dy Onna
Yeomchan

Thanks, I slapped it together tho to be honest, i dont really have an "endgame" sort of avi
lol it's all i do. I just buy stuff i like and then just throw things together in my inventory from there.

Fluffy Bunny

User ImageUser Image
Fegsu

Username:
Avatar(s): http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z21/Omy_Emy/1233333_zps7b03e385.png
Animation you want: None
Additional Info?: Please make her cute! (although that's kinda redundant to say, since you art style is cute.)
Offer: 7b

Fluffy Bunny

Dy Onna
Yeomchan
Dy Onna
Yeomchan

lol it's all i do. I just buy stuff i like and then just throw things together in my inventory from there.

Yeah, i find it weird how i cant manage to make a cool and unique avi with 1500+ items! they are always really simple. :c i wish tektek was more updated. it would probably make avi-making more easy. smile

Demonic Sex Symbol

Professional Icon
Dy Onna
Professional Icon
Rawr~
Hello smile

You know, I actually just looked on the front page and noticed he is on Hiatus. I don't mean to chase people away, but if you're wanting a particular look that Layley or Roxy doesn't provide you may have to look elsewhere. But maybe just give Roxy a pm and talk to her and see what she recommends first.

My apologies i'm just a bumper here D:
Decaffeinated Roxy

Demonic Sex Symbol

Yeomchan
Dy Onna
Yeomchan
Dy Onna
Yeomchan

Yeah, i find it weird how i cant manage to make a cool and unique avi with 1500+ items! they are always really simple. :c i wish tektek was more updated. it would probably make avi-making more easy. smile

Yeah, they definatly need to update more frequently or gaia needs to slow down on all the recolors and what not

Demonic Sex Symbol

yum_strawberry

Demonic Sex Symbol

yum_strawberry

Demonic Sex Symbol

yum_strawberry

Demonic Sex Symbol

yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff