Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
† Welcome to the BrokenSapphire Art Shop! †

I'm very new to this so let me know if i'm doing anything wrong!
I would appreciate feeback on my pricing, since i'm pretty much guessing~

Examples and Prices:

Headshot: 20k sketch | 45k coloured sketch | 75k CG
Waist up: 40k sketch | 65k coloured sketch | 85k CG
Full body: 60k sketch | 85k coloured sketch | 120k CG - Not open right now.

Images with multiple characters may cost more!

User Image User Image User Image

Copyright Stuff: I will still hold the copyright for all of my art, so you cannot use the image for commercial sale or profit of any kind. You cannot reproduce, distribute, upload or edit my work without my permission. Feel free to print a couple of copies out for personal usage, but please ask me beforehand if you want to use it for a layout/icon/background ect. Thankyou!

Will Do: Most things, including gore + mild yaoi/yuri.
Won't do: UberFat, muscles, cars, mecha, anything really explicit.

Feel free to check out my DeviantART Gallery to get an idea of what i can/can't do and my art style!
It also has some of my newer pieces of art since the examples were done a few months ago~

Order form: Please comment and include a [link to a] clear reference, details of any specific poses/expressions/outfits, what price/style option you have chosen, tip [I won't be offended if you dont tip!], overall price, any additional character notes and any feedback on my art/pricing would also be appreciated!

After you have placed your order please wait for me to accept it, then start a trade with the correct ammount of gold. Please put your username as the trade's subject. After i have finished the piece i will accept the trade and PM you with a link to your finished image!

Slots:
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]

Thankyou! whee

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply