Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 231 ]
Total Votes:[ 231 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 302 303 304 > >> >>> »|

Luna Kosane

Nope, it doesn't. I've seen them too. It's totally unnecessary. We get that you got a lot of shiz but you don't have to put all of them on 1 avatar. Pfft. talk2hand

Really? I don't think I've seen that. Maybe I have. I don't reserve slots for no friends. Sometimes I just give freebies.
Artists who do that should give other people a chance to order in! It makes more sense.

Hurrhurr yessssss. Jiggly and wiggly and all that~

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Signora Vera
Arodynamics

You're welcome! I hope you get more. 4laugh
I'm trying. <3
My birthday hangout thread had gotten me two pieces so far. And I have a few orders waiting, too.
Arodynamics

Oh coolies. Where's the bday thread at? whee
Signora Vera

I like to see avis with a bit of a theme. But there are certain types of avis that are so overdone that I'm just tired of seeing them.

Amen to that. It's not fair to the people who want decent art, but can never get it because the artist plays favorites with their friends.

I'm a sucker for sexy busty art.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Signora Vera
Arodynamics

Oh coolies. Where's the bday thread at? whee

[x]

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Luna Kosane
Signora Vera

I'm a sucker for sexy busty art.

THIS ^^^ heart
Arodynamics

I really want art from D0LLIA, but she seems pretty filled up so I decided to wait. I'm a little afraid to ask because it looks like she has over a dozen commissions already, lol. But I'm in love with her pouty lips and big booby art.
Luna Kosane
Arodynamics

I really want art from D0LLIA, but she seems pretty filled up so I decided to wait. I'm a little afraid to ask because it looks like she has over a dozen commissions already, lol. But I'm in love with her pouty lips and big booby art.

I saw her arty too and she makes some nice girls. emotion_drool

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Luna Kosane
Arodynamics

I have 2 commissions with her right now. = u= I am really excited for them. @ u@
Arodynamics

I have a commission with Neko Washu and DieKraft. I'm literally bouncing up and down in my seat waiting for them.

Signora Vera

Yes she does. emotion_dowant That's why almost everyone who posts in the shop constantly wants art from her.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Luna Kosane
Arodynamics

I have a commission with Neko Washu and DieKraft. I'm literally bouncing up and down in my seat waiting for them.

Signora Vera

Yes she does. emotion_dowant That's why almost everyone who posts in the shop constantly wants art from her.

I'll get art from all of them one day. ; u;
Arodynamics

And then everyone will be happy. emotion_drool
I'm waiting for art from so many people. I'm just a big art whore.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Luna Kosane
Arodynamics

And then everyone will be happy. emotion_drool
I'm waiting for art from so many people. I'm just a big art whore.
emotion_yatta
Arodynamics

But I can also be considered picky about the kind of art I want, lol. I have certain preferences. emotion_kirakira For one, I prefer sexy over cute. Very rarely do I order cute and that's only if I like the style of the art. I love shapely busty art, and big butts. I love very risque couple poses.
Dreaminglilly

Freebie heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas