Meh, time to watch tv to get my mind off of exams. 8'D

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Malstrom
nikiera

Runciple Spoon is cute, though it's not something of my own taste, though. I wish you luck then.

I try to lurk, but I get bored. A lot of artists tend to be beginner anime. I usually hit and run, might as well be helpful while I'm bored, hehe.
Nightmare has gotten cheaper, I think, since it was released.

Yea, I don't usually make cutesy avatars but I just want the eye poses and maybe that coat. o wo
Thanks!
Are you going after any items?

Ima huge lurker on Gaia. xD But I'll post a lot in the art shop forum when I have a lot of gold on me.
I hit and run a lot. xD I don't really see a need for me to stay and chat most of the time.

Well, I'd buy an extra but I don't really like buying "sets". ^^; I dunno, I'm weird.

I gotta go. See ya later!

hit run is always the best strategy if you feel like getting some customers but don't have the patience to talk to them. Talk about impersonal business, lol.
Nah, you're not weird, you're just saving your gold. I usually buy two or three copies of an item I really like when it's cheap, especially an EI when it's still early in it's evolution.

That's how i was able to get 2 zodiacals. That s**t's crazy expensive now.

Not really- Though I have my eye on the new Flora and Fauna items.
I have an art for items temp shop for those guys. But that's about it. I do msot of my art for extra gold and practice.

Lightbringer

nikiera

hit run is always the best strategy if you feel like getting some customers but don't have the patience to talk to them. Talk about impersonal business, lol.
Nah, you're not weird, you're just saving your gold. I usually buy two or three copies of an item I really like when it's cheap, especially an EI when it's still early in it's evolution.

I have an art for items temp shop for those guys. But that's about it. I do msot of my art for extra gold and practice.

Well, I hit and run when I buy art. I've never set up an art shop on Gaia before. redface

I never have enough for extras. I'm always spending or saving for items that are really expensive.
Oi, the Zodiacals are expensive now. I should have bought a few when it was in its early stages. ; n;

I see. They look nice but they don't interest me. ^^;

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Malstrom
nikiera

Well, I hit and run when I buy art. I've never set up an art shop on Gaia before. redface

I never have enough for extras. I'm always spending or saving for items that are really expensive.
Oi, the Zodiacals are expensive now. I should have bought a few when it was in its early stages. ; n;

I see. They look nice but they don't interest me. ^^;

huh, that's interesting. How does the hit and rum method work out for you?

I really like the nymph adora- but other than that- lately the items on gaia have been 'pretty' but not really capturing my eyes since they tend to look the same or have been lately very dull colors.
So I'm rather impressed with what gaia did with these items. I wish these were the spring collectables than the other two.

Dapper Rabbit

xXx_Laley_xXx
Oku37

I WANT ART
Username: xXx_Laley_xXx
Reference pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pose: (if you leave this blank i have free reign over how they stand)
Style: Chibi Wink
Colour: yes
Total price: 40k + tip

I'm not sure i can do the hat, do you still want the art?

Lightbringer

nikiera

huh, that's interesting. How does the hit and rum method work out for you?

I really like the nymph adora- but other than that- lately the items on gaia have been 'pretty' but not really capturing my eyes since they tend to look the same or have been lately very dull colors.
So I'm rather impressed with what gaia did with these items. I wish these were the spring collectables than the other two.

Well, I just choose art shops where you don't have to stay and chat in order to be chosen for a slot. I give the artist refs and info, they accept (if they decide to choose me), and I wait for the finished art. 8D

I do like the colors...just not the poses. ^^:
Yea...I feel the same too. The items are nice but it just still kind of meh. I do like the details on the items though.

Dapper Rabbit

-Sukiko Oishi-

User Image

Dapper Rabbit

Space Uppercut

User Image

Shirtless Poster

Oku37

I WANT ART
Username: Enchanting Destiny
Reference pic: Tektek
Pose: Free reign :3