Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom
Oku37

It just happens?! D;

Makes me wish I hadn't sold some of my other items. xD
I usually don't either. But I just had to get this one. It has a lot of nice poses. c:

yeps :3 haha ^^

ah yeah, i'm really happy that i started keeping my expensive items instead of selling them off :3
ah that's good :3 hopefully it'll be awesomme!!!

Magnetic Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Oku37

I WANT ART
Username: -Sukiko Oishi-
Reference pic: Here c:
Pose: It's up to you.
Style: Quick Chibi ( Hard coloring, if possible )
Colour: Yes, please.
Total price: 25K

Dapper Rabbit

-Sukiko Oishi-
Oku37

I WANT ART
Username: -Sukiko Oishi-
Reference pic: Here c:
Pose: It's up to you.
Style: Quick Chibi ( Hard coloring, if possible )
Colour: Yes, please.
Total price: 25K

sure, please send a trade

Lightbringer

Oku37

a;ldkfjadkj It's some kind of phenomenon! xD Teach me your amazing-ness! *_*

I sold most of my cheap items and most of my commons and a few old MIs. I'm too cheap to sell anything over 100k. xD Although, I think I might have sold some of those items too. emotion_facepalm This is what happens when you're trying to buy an item over 2 mil and need like a few hundred more to reach that 2 mil. Lol!
I just have to wait until April is over and the gen I have will finish evolving. Good thing I didn't buy the later gens. I would had to wait several months rather than the usual 2-3 weeks like most regular EIs.

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom
Oku37

a;ldkfjadkj It's some kind of phenomenon! xD Teach me your amazing-ness! *_*

I sold most of my cheap items and most of my commons and a few old MIs. I'm too cheap to sell anything over 100k. xD Although, I think I might have sold some of those items too. emotion_facepalm This is what happens when you're trying to buy an item over 2 mil and need like a few hundred more to reach that 2 mil. Lol!
I just have to wait until April is over and the gen I have will finish evolving. Good thing I didn't buy the later gens. I would had to wait several months rather than the usual 2-3 weeks like most regular EIs.

it can't be taught! NOO!!!

ah i see, i always did that, but now i don't and i'm poor :3 yeahh!! haha
i hate that! but luckfully, i am happy with my items now and i won't be changing for a while :3
that's cool, ah that suckkksss

Dapper Rabbit

tablets deciding it doesn't wanna work right now, so maybe this weekend i'll get the arts done (full rest of week)

Lightbringer

Oku37

i hate that! but luckfully, i am happy with my items now and i won't be changing for a while :3

//mopes in corner ;__________________;

I'm gonna say Im gonna stop selling some of my items, but that probably not gonna happen. xD I change my avi way to much and want to many items.

Quotable Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Oku37
Hype Dog

User Image

Thank you for the art!~ :3 I love it~

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom
Oku37

//mopes in corner ;__________________;

I'm gonna say Im gonna stop selling some of my items, but that probably not gonna happen. xD I change my avi way to much and want to many items.

haha why the long face :3

eh i just don't have any items i want right now (things in my wishlist are just for me to remember cool items i liked) haha :3 want me to give your avi a try?
I could try to make a cool one for you cuz i'm bored :3
give me some guide lines :#

Lightbringer

Oku37

Because I can't be as amazing as you! xD I'll...have to work for it. //lazylazy

//hurhurhur
I has too much on my wishlist. Even though some of 'em are 15mil+ I put them on there just cuz. xD Plus, it looks cool and nice.
Would you? emotion_kirakira Would you like me to give you a tektek with teh base items I want on it?

Guidelines...
No pet/companion items.
Balanced.
Not a fan of backgrounds.
Must have the Picolitrosso's Urn. > u>
Not a fan of body mods.

Lightbringer

Malstrom
Oku37

//hurhurhur
I has too much on my wishlist. Even though some of 'em are 15mil+ I put them on there just cuz. xD Plus, it looks cool and nice.
Would you? emotion_kirakira Would you like me to give you a tektek with teh base items I want on it or no?

Guidelines...
No pet/companion items.
Balanced.
Not a fan of body mods.

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom

//hurhurhur
Would you? emotion_kirakira Would you like me to give you a tektek with teh base items I want on it?

Guidelines...
No pet/companion items.
Balanced.
Not a fan of body mods.

it just comes naturally :3 you can't learn it :3
muahhahaha~

oh my :3 haha ^^
yeah sure :3 heehee and you can even set a price you want to keep it under too
and i'll do it for...FREEEE~!!! haha

Lightbringer

Oku37

Noooooo!

Well, I did take a few items off I didn't like anymore. > 3>;
YAAAAAAY FREEEEE! whee
Okay. Well, I don't really have a price limit, but just don't use any of the insanely impossible and rare items. xD You can use items from my wishlist if you like. c: I actually have a few tekteks you can try from.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom
Oku37

Noooooo!

Well, I did take a few items off I didn't like anymore. > 3>;
YAAAAAAY FREEEEE! whee
Okay. Well, I don't really have a price limit, but just don't use any of the insanely impossible and rare items. xD You can use items from my wishlist if you like. c: I actually have a few tekteks you can try from.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yes, you'll just have to suffer not being awesome :p
haha :3

oki ^^ your avii is pretty now too ^^ though it'd be hard to draw ^^ haha (the clothes detail meh!!)
yep the best things in life are never free :3
oki ^^ i'll try one on each :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas