Alright! Then they will grow into awesome beans! //durp

Aww, you should take a rest if you haven't already. c:

HOLY BILL OF RIGHTS, BATMAN!

haha ^^ i want a gold egg laying bird! let's have it be a beanstalke :3

haha ^^ it's oki, i just needed to get off my feet :3

WHY SO SERIOUS~!!!

Lightbringer

Oku37

But I'm afraid the giant. ;___; I dun wanna go up there!

Poor feet. xD

Lol, this reminds me of a quote I heard Batman say on the Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

"The hammer of justice is unisex!"
I don't why but my friend and I just burst out laughing when we heard it. It was just too funny. rofl

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom

But I'm afraid the giant. ;___; I dun wanna go up there!

Poor feet. xD

Lol, this reminds me of a quote I heard Batman say on the Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

"The hammer of justice is unisex!"
I don't why but my friend and I just burst out laughing when we heard it. It was just too funny. rofl

haha ^^ but he's just a big guy who is lonely!

^^ yeah, but i get tomorrow off :3

oh my ^^ i know that's not what it sounds like, but it sounds pretty funny :3

Dapper Rabbit

Lightbringer

Oku37

Lonely? emo

Awesome! No work today! xD

The hammer will serve justice to all! D<

Oh, I was posting around in the freebies forums, a person thought your art shop link in my sig was my shop. I had to explain to them that it wasn't. They may be a potential customer because they told me that your chibis are cute. c:

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom
Oku37

Lonely? emo

Awesome! No work today! xD

The hammer will serve justice to all! D<

Oh, I was posting around in the freebies forums, a person thought your art shop link in my sig was my shop. I had to explain to them that it wasn't. They may be a potential customer because they told me that your chibis are cute. c:

well he is only one giant :3

yeps :3 i'm making an owl plushie :3

nice, that's funny :3 that's good :3 ^^ i've only got one customer since i've finished the rest of the art ^^

Lightbringer

Oku37

well he is only one giant :3

yeps :3 i'm making an owl plushie :3

nice, that's funny :3 that's good :3 ^^ i've only got one customer since i've finished the rest of the art ^^

But he doesn't need to be so angry and mean.

You make plushies too? o wo

Yep. No one ever goes to my quest thread when I put it in my sig, but I guess everyone wants art. xD

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom

But he doesn't need to be so angry and mean.

You make plushies too? o wo

Yep. No one ever goes to my quest thread when I put it in my sig, but I guess everyone wants art. xD

haha ^^ but he's grouchy cuz he has an annoying goose that poops gold :p

yeah ^^ haha i don't make them too often cuz i'm not very patient or i don't have the fabric needed ^^ haha

yeah, everyone wants amazing free art :p and most artists only want tonnnns of gold :/

Lightbringer

Oku37

Why would he be angry at a goose that poops gold? xD IT POOPS GOLD!!!
Although, I'd be disturbed that it does poops gold...lol.

That's true. xD

It's so hard to find amazing free art (or decently priced ones). Although, I wouldn't mind paying over 500k for some really really amazing art. Especially if the artists included the background and a lot of detail! Now that, I wouldn't mind blowing all my gold for 'cause it would be worth it. xD

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom
Oku37

Why would he be angry at a goose that poops gold? xD IT POOPS GOLD!!!
Although, I'd be disturbed that it does poops gold...lol.

That's true. xD

It's so hard to find amazing free art (or decently priced ones). Although, I wouldn't mind paying over 500k for some really really amazing art. Especially if the artists included the background and a lot of detail! Now that, I wouldn't mind blowing all my gold for 'cause it would be worth it. xD

because i'm sure pooping gold hurts and the goose would make a lot of noise :3

hah :3
i've found only a few
i have only ever paid 100k for an art, but i was thoroughly disappointed with the result and won't do that again ^^' if you want art like that, then maybe, but i'd rather just look at that :3

Lightbringer

Oku37

Geese make a lot of noise anyways. It should deal with it and gimme the gold eggs instead. xD

Yea...that's happened to be too. ; n; Their examples seemed to be really good, but when they draw my OC it just...didn't look good or right. This is why I try to buy art when they are decently priced. If it's too expensive, I just sit and stare at my monitor. emo I also take my time to consider their prices for headshots, busts, and fullbodys with and without color.

Dapper Rabbit

Malstrom
Oku37

Geese make a lot of noise anyways. It should deal with it and gimme the gold eggs instead. xD

Yea...that's happened to be too. ; n; Their examples seemed to be really good, but when they draw my OC it just...didn't look good or right. This is why I try to buy art when they are decently priced. If it's too expensive, I just sit and stare at my monitor. emo I also take my time to consider their prices for headshots, busts, and fullbodys with and without color.

yep yep :3

ah yes that's exactly how it happened to me too ^^
I like to look at art more than i like to get it, and when i do get it, i tend to go fro chibis ^^
short and stout just like me :3

Dapper Rabbit

Dapper Rabbit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out