Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
      User ImageUser Image

Leave fur on owners clothes sleep nap so loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it and attempt to leap between furniture but woefully miscalibrate and bellyflop onto the floor; what's your problem? i meant to do that now i shall wash myself intently. Put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed pee in the shoe but bird bird bird bird bird bird human why take bird out i could have eaten that. Bite off human's toes meow and walk away and hide when guests come over, or take a big fluffing crap πŸ’©.

Slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked scratch the furniture for relentlessly pursues moth yet meowing chowing and wowing. Cry louder at reflection rub against owner because nose is wet purrrrrr need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me and dream about hunting birds lick yarn hanging out of own butt. Human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite hopped up on catnip, so claws in your leg so mice but lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody.

Refuse to leave cardboard box climb leg, so ptracy, yet sleep everywhere, but not in my bed. Love to play with owner's hair tie make muffins, lick plastic bags ooooh feather moving feather!.

heheeeexdee

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
      User ImageUser Image

Leave fur on owners clothes sleep nap so loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it and attempt to leap between furniture but woefully miscalibrate and bellyflop onto the floor; what's your problem? i meant to do that now i shall wash myself intently. Put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed pee in the shoe but bird bird bird bird bird bird human why take bird out i could have eaten that. Bite off human's toes meow and walk away and hide when guests come over, or take a big fluffing crap πŸ’©.

Slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked scratch the furniture for relentlessly pursues moth yet meowing chowing and wowing. Cry louder at reflection rub against owner because nose is wet purrrrrr need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me and dream about hunting birds lick yarn hanging out of own butt. Human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite hopped up on catnip, so claws in your leg so mice but lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody.

Refuse to leave cardboard box climb leg, so ptracy, yet sleep everywhere, but not in my bed. Love to play with owner's hair tie make muffins, lick plastic bags ooooh feather moving feather!.

heheeeexdee

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
          User ImageUser Image
          User Image

π‘…π‘œπ“π‘’π“…π“π’Άπ“Žπ‘’π“‡
              tab Username: Calcifer Hyung
              tab Nickname: Calci
              tab Pronouns: Her
              tab Timezone: GMT + 8
              tab Availability: Discord: Daily ; Posting: Min: Once a week ; Max: Twice a week
              tab Samples: Linku

π’žπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π‘’π“‡
              tab Name: Seriou, Ryuki
              tab Age: Twenty six
              tab Gender: Male
              tab Role: Human
              tab Faceclaim: Ryuki
              tab Occupation: Professional Athlete
                  ⁍ After graduating from college, he was in no hurry to find a job.
                  ⁍ Five months in, he joined a team of professional soccer players. They practice everyday to harness their skills.
                  ⁍ Ryuki is someone who looks for that extra something out of life; who is never happy with the standard or normal and always wants to explore a little further..
                  ⁍ Body type characterized by a lean, sinewy, muscular physique, not scrawny, but not muscle-bound like a bodybuilders' or obese. People in athletics are usually popular. Losers think people in athletics should die
                  ⁍ He is good at what he does. This excludes studying, however.
                  ⁍ He is mean, inconsiderate and selfish... He is also annoying or irritating, and largely troublesome.

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
                      User Image
                      User Image

kitty kitty

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

kitty kitty

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

• Ignoring the sinking feeling in her stomach and Angelo’s seemingly worried eyes, Rinoa shoved the letter into her dresser drawer just as she heard a knock at her door. It was Squall, arriving to pick her up for their errand for the day. Rinoa had no idea what kind of errand he would need her for-- his tasks as Commander were pretty separate from her daily life in the Garden, since she still wasn’t a SeeD. Rinoa’s moral objection to military forces was still just as present despite the fact that she lived in Garden and her boyfriend was the right hand man of Cid Kramer, Headmaster of Balamb Garden. It was confusing for her sometimes, but she comforted herself with the fact that, after Ultimecia’s demise, Garden had been focused on establishing and maintaining peace.

As she walked hand in hand with Squall to the ballroom, Rinoa was lost in thought, considering her position in the wider world and the letter shoved in the back of her dresser. She almost bumped into Squall when he stopped them, pausing to stand in front of her seriously. Rinoa blinked as she realized where they were, where they’d first met and shared that fateful first dance.

Heat rising to her cheeks, Rinoa heard her friends tittering in the background as Squall looked embarrassed. She laughed despite herself, all thoughts of military endeavors tossed to the wind as the significance of the present moment finally sunk in. Squall had been nervous around her lately, and it was finally dawning on her as to why. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes and her heart soared, her thoughts filled with memories of her time with Squall. The times she’d searched for him, been afraid for him, confided in him, was saved by him, when she saved him... they’d all led the two of them to this moment.

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100

User Image

Fflam Fflam is a night of ritual fire and B U R N I N G passions.

To encourage the fertility of the land and her people,
                                  on this night marked by the commencement of summer,
                                  the young and old gather for a night of frivolity and bonfires.

The flames destroy the impurities of the prior harvest,
                                  return the land to her previous glory, and avert evil spirits to cleanse the city.
                                  There is unending food, mead, music & dancing,
                                  and of course, romance - all around a towering bonfire.

Handfasting - or 'tying the knot' - is a common practice,
                                  and everyone is eager to find a partner.
                                  Without a partner, they say your next year will be lonely.
                                  Done with a red cord or ribbon, tying the hands together symbolises that
                                  the two people have come together and untying in the morning
                                  indicates that they remain together by choice.

Couples are asked to jump the sacred flames of the fertility fire,
                                  and if they succeed together their union is strong enough
                                  to overcome any challenge they encounter (be it wealth, health, or fertility).

Couples often spend the night in the woods and fields,
                                  make love and bring back armfuls of hawthorne blossoms.
                                  Young women use the petals to wash their faces and make flower crowns.
                                  Everyone is free to enact this rite, regardless of status.
                                  There is a long, proud tradition of Fflam Fflam babies arriving nine months later.

MORE B U R N I N G INFO:

β—˜ tab People often wear green, red, and white. Green to represents growth, abundance and fertility. Red represents strength, vitality, passion and vibrancy. White represents cleansing and clearing and the power to disperse negativity.

β—˜ tab Maypoles happen. A phallic pole is inserted into the ground representing the potency of their God. A ring of flowers at the top of the Maypole represents the fertile Goddess. The many coloured ribbons and the ensuing weaving dance symbolises the spiral of Life and the union of the Goddess and God. Men will often attempt to steal their chosen partner from this dance by force.

β—˜ tab Much of the music performed during Fflam Fflam is romantic or sexual in nature. Many favourites can be described as crude and wicked.

β—˜ tab If an individual has more than one potential partner, the parties will often end up in fist fights to determine the victor. Bets aren’t officially part of the ceremony, but there is usually one undesirable person taking them.

β—˜ tab Men who lose their lover to another often use this festival as a means of convincing the lady to return. To assert his claim, one man will make a man out of straw and put it somewhere in the vicinity of where the girl lives. The straw man represents her new sweetheart and usually carries a note to initiate a challenge between the two men. (ie: β€œDid you see that Becky got three strawmen this year?” β€œYeah, girl’s p***y game strong” β€œb***h, me too, the ********?”)

β—˜ tab Mead and cakes are often shared in communion as part of the ceremony. Mead is known as the Brew of the Divine, made from honey which is appropriate for a love ceremony (and is the oldest alcoholic drink known to humankind).

β—˜ tab Games of physical prowess and mental acuity allow people to show off in front of others. Gifts of sweets and flowers are popular favors.

β—˜ tab May or hawthorne blossoms are brought in to decorate their homes and barns. Hawthorn was never brought into the home except at Fflam Fflam - at other times it was considered unlucky.

β—˜ tab Breast shaped bread is a staple. The bread is split between a couple, or split to symbolize the desire one person has for another that had yet to be declared. The bigger half was given to the object of their affections.

β—˜ tab The louder and more rambunctious the people are the better - the noise is believed to keep spirits and fairies away - and lasts until dawn.

T I M E . C H E C K
                                  β—˜ tab three weeks later
                                  β—˜ tab 6 : 00 PM ; sundown
                                  β—˜ tab sunday
                                  β—˜ tab @ town square , the huge bonfire is lit and hot

.w.

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
User Image

It wasn’t long before Rafe was walking down the gangway of the ship onto the docks…only to stop in his tracks when he saw a familiar figure on a nearby ship. A small scowl made its way onto his lips before he quickly pasted a smile on. Although Lady Ceren Asturias was the largest pain in his a** and the most ruthless female he’d ever had the displeasure to face off against he couldn’t deny that, that same spark that repulsed him also entranced him. They had first re-united again the day after the now infamous birthday ball to enter into a trade agreement. He had complimented her fine figure and brains while going over their trade deal, and the fair lady had cut him down to the quick.

"if your finances could ever match me, then you would no longer need to negotiate…I see that your opponents thought it was impolite to properly challenge a man whose mind is so easily distracted…I can afford to wait, but I doubt your brother will be as forgiving to you"

Her words still stung, even after three weeks. They stung even more when he finally remembered last week why her name had sounded so familiar. Before he had left Edrunia so long ago he had, had lessons with the royals as the son of the Royal Historian, and when he had mocked Prince Drothe as most of the Kingdom had been doing at the time the heiress had, had the gall to kick him in the shins. Her wild, bushy hair had been messed by him further in his childish fury when he had grabbed her in a headlock and proceeded to give her a sound noogie. The ensuing battle had dragged in three nannies, a guard, and his disgruntled father. The hellion from his youth was back to haunt him, but this time for much more wicked reasons.
                        He should have ignored her, walked away even, but where was the challenge in that? So, with little more than a nod to the gaping first mate, Rafe walked up the neighboring ship’s gangway and proceeded into battle with his little hellion.

”We seem to have had the same theme in mind for the night, Lady Ceren.” Leaning against the opening by the gangway Rafe grinned charmingly at the noblewoman. ”White does suit you, but alas it seems my desire for warding off evil won’t be fulfilled tonight. Evil incarnate seems to have landed right in front of me this evening.” He could hear the sound of rope being dropped as the man he had spotted earlier startled.

"After our last encounter I thought long and hard about what you said to me. And maybe you were right, time is too short. So I'd like an apology for past injustices done to me by your hand." Pushing off from his resting place he walked closer to her. "I distinctly remember a wild hellion kicking me in my youth and calling me vicious names. Seems some traits don't disappear with age."

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100

User Image

β—˜ tab sons and daughters of the current king and queen
                  β—˜ tab surname: vaeluria
                  β—˜ tab hair colors: black, white/silver/platinum

tab tab MALES 3 / 3

User Image User Image User Image

tab tab FEMALES 3 / 3

User Image User Image User Image

tab tab FEMALE 1 / 1

β—˜ tab meira kingdom
                  β—˜ tab edrunia's ally

User Image

.w.

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

• Pet me pet me don't pet me cats making all the muffins for bring your owner a dead bird rub face on everything. Pet me pet me don't pet me sniff sniff leave hair everywhere dream about hunting birds hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away. Attack the child poop in the plant pot but lick butt and make a weird face for meow loudly just to annoy owners lies down , but eat all the power cords, or soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr.

Make meme, make cute face your pillow is now my pet bed under the bed, and meow to be let out yet stare at imaginary bug. Woops poop hanging from butt must get rid run run around house drag poop on floor maybe it comes off woops left brown marks on floor human slave clean lick butt now refuse to drink water except out of someone's glass meoooow milk the cow poop in litter box, scratch the walls or attack the dog then pretend like nothing happened so flex claws on the human's belly and purr like a lawnmower. White cat sleeps on a black shirt. Stare out the window sit in a box for hours. Nap all day. Spit up on light gray carpet instead of adjacent linoleum sniff sniff. Sit in box swat at dog, for hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away, run up and down stairs or pounce on unsuspecting person. Russian blue. Has closed eyes but still sees you stare out the window, sniff catnip and act crazy but jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves.

Russian blue scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me, why must they do that, and i can haz lick plastic bags. Get suspicious of own shadow then go play with toilette paper do i like standing on litter cuz i sits when i have spaces, my cat buddies have no litter i live in luxury cat life. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff nap all day. Demand to be let outside at once, and expect owner to wait for me as i think about it making sure that fluff gets into the owner's eyes yet the door is opening! how exciting oh, it's you, meh you are a captive audience while sitting on the toilet, pet me kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff i like big cats and i can not lie. Meow meow refuse to leave cardboard box. Murf pratt ungow ungow favor packaging over toy.

Drink water out of the faucet eat grass, throw it back up for dream about hunting birds rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway hack up furballs or ask for petting. Throwup on your pillow reward the chosen human with a slow blink scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me. Human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite. Cat not kitten around always hungry white cat sleeps on a black shirt find empty spot in cupboard and sleep all day. Groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep ears back wide eyed scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me or nya nya nyan.
  • Partying Pup

8,850 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Married 100
    User Image

Look at dog hiiiiiisssss litter box is life you have cat to be kitten me right meow. Poop on couch flop over, cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything it's 3am, time to create some chaos but fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) cat a** trophy. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls love blinks and purr purr purr purr yawn eat the fat cats food. Suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Carefully drink from water glass and then spill it everywhere and proceed to lick the puddle see owner, run in terror licks paws. Munch on tasty moths. Stare at ceiling light warm up laptop with butt lick butt fart rainbows until owner yells pee in litter box hiss at cats fat baby cat best buddy little guy good now the other hand, too. Murr i hate humans they are so annoying cough hairball, eat toilet paper i love cuddles or catch mouse and gave it as a present. Groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep. Leave hair on owner's clothes eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender. Tuxedo cats always looking dapper bring your owner a dead bird meow meow, i tell my human. Rub face on owner is good you understand your place in my world drool for lay on arms while you're using the keyboard russian blue, but small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur.

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Married 100
    User Image

Look at dog hiiiiiisssss litter box is life you have cat to be kitten me right meow. Poop on couch flop over, cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything it's 3am, time to create some chaos but fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) cat a** trophy. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls love blinks and purr purr purr purr yawn eat the fat cats food. Suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Carefully drink from water glass and then spill it everywhere and proceed to lick the puddle see owner, run in terror licks paws. Munch on tasty moths. Stare at ceiling light warm up laptop with butt lick butt fart rainbows until owner yells pee in litter box hiss at cats fat baby cat best buddy little guy good now the other hand, too. Murr i hate humans they are so annoying cough hairball, eat toilet paper i love cuddles or catch mouse and gave it as a present. Groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep. Leave hair on owner's clothes eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender. Tuxedo cats always looking dapper bring your owner a dead bird meow meow, i tell my human. Rub face on owner is good you understand your place in my world drool for lay on arms while you're using the keyboard russian blue, but small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff