Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

1 100.0% [ 1801 ]
Total Votes:[ 1801 ]

kairinne

HI PENGU!!!!!!!!! /squishes
cause it's too much work ):
and I have no idea...she didn't smoke before going to college.....

gonk //squished
Why is she now? :C
Can't she at least smoke outside, away from where you live? ):
[Hyde]
kairinne
[Hyde]
kairinne
[Hyde]
kairinne
@hyde; that's sad ):
No furniture?

Fancy desks to hold my giant art supplies yay

NOPE. Even worse when I lived in a living room with people I hated
No wallssss

You lived in a living room?!?! Living rooms are not meant for living in though lol
Omg but privacyyyy

My room smells like weed now cause she smokes a ton of weed outside the room, doesn't shower, and doesn't do laundry ugh

Yeah I did have an issue with it lol even though I'm usually okay with sleeping/living anywhere

oh god that's so horrible. sounds like a typical nightmare roommate dramallama

At least you no longer live there 8D

She pretty much is. emotion_donotwant
oh well 13 more weeks

you know it's bad when you start counting down the days

I vended on every single site/game I've ever played except gaia lolol

yeah it's bad >:C

lolwtf that was so random |D
you should try
omg the tail is out 8DD
penguink11
kairinne

HI PENGU!!!!!!!!! /squishes
cause it's too much work ):
and I have no idea...she didn't smoke before going to college.....

gonk //squished
Why is she now? :C
Can't she at least smoke outside, away from where you live? ):

I dunno--cause I think she wanted to fit into a group :<
I wishhh. It's only happened twice though. (thankfully)
she's moved onto her 4th group of friends ohgod

... wow. :/
She must be .. desperate? D:
I hope she tries to becomes a better roommate at least. :c
@ kairinne: ....i still don't understand how not bathing would help fit into ANY group....;;;

even though i had a hard time getting along with roommates... i kinda wish for that now sometimes... i go stir crazy only having myself to talk to >.<;;

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm so disgusted
I just saw the most disturbing video on Facebook
This woman was swinging a baby flipping it upside down everywhere cracking its back and the baby's body was making EHt EHt EHt EHt noises and he cried like once he was in like shock he couldn't make noise anymore

Babies are fragile, you can't even hold it too hard but this lady was going crazy with it
And a guy took a video of it like WTF, is it to get money? Or what?
I'm pretty sure it was her own baby cause if it was someone else's she would f been screwed
This video is like proof of abuse, idk why they took it
Maybe she has mental problems with her head or on drugs ugh

Then someone in CB said she saw a woman step on a kitten's head with high heels like WTF
Creepy shivers
I don't like cats but if anything ever gets me mad most I'd do is slap it's butt or face

People are cruel and crazy man crying
kairinne
[Hyde]
kairinne
[Hyde]
kairinne

You lived in a living room?!?! Living rooms are not meant for living in though lol
Omg but privacyyyy

My room smells like weed now cause she smokes a ton of weed outside the room, doesn't shower, and doesn't do laundry ugh

Yeah I did have an issue with it lol even though I'm usually okay with sleeping/living anywhere

oh god that's so horrible. sounds like a typical nightmare roommate dramallama

At least you no longer live there 8D

She pretty much is. emotion_donotwant
oh well 13 more weeks

you know it's bad when you start counting down the days

I vended on every single site/game I've ever played except gaia lolol

yeah it's bad >:C

lolwtf that was so random |D
you should try
omg the tail is out 8DD

oh cause everyone else was talking about it lolol

I wanted to go back to my original avi 8D
tsu 5 e
@ kairinne: ....i still don't understand how not bathing would help fit into ANY group....;;;

even though i had a hard time getting along with roommates... i kinda wish for that now sometimes... i go stir crazy only having myself to talk to >.<;;

WHO ARE YOU
Kawaii Onyx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm so disgusted
I just saw the most disturbing video on Facebook
This woman was swinging a baby flipping it upside down everywhere cracking its back and the baby's body was making EHt EHt EHt EHt noises and he cried like once he was in like shock he couldn't make noise anymore

Babies are fragile, you can't even hold it too hard but this lady was going crazy with it
And a guy took a video of it like WTF, is it to get money? Or what?
I'm pretty sure it was her own baby cause if it was someone else's she would f been screwed
This video is like proof of abuse, idk why they took it
Maybe she has mental problems with her head or on drugs ugh

Then someone in CB said she saw a woman step on a kitten's head with high heels like WTF
Creepy shivers
I don't like cats but if anything ever gets me mad most I'd do is slap it's butt or face

People are cruel and crazy man crying

wtf mang I mean I dont like babies either but that's nasty emotion_puke

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
So I searched on YouTube & I guess it's a yoga exercise for babies?
I STILL DON'T AGREE WITH IT, babies can turn handicap or die from that... They were drowning the baby for a second for breathing exercises too WTF

yeah im not a big baby fan either but omg so sad crying poor babies

my mass media and society class just showed a super violent video and i was just ksajdhakjsdhfadsakjd.

it was about how violence is so okay now, people are so use to it
and how people get hurt, gang raped or ran over, and people dont even go over to see if the person is okay, they just walk pass them or watch cause of pressure sometimes and just cause

it was clips of real life and from movies.
a guy was walking with his wife then suddenly in the street starts stabbing her 324234324234 times

to be honest, i don't think i would go over to them either because i can't help, i would probably call the police

scary world. i probably wouldn't go over either cause i can't do anything but i'd call the police, people watch and not do anything in case they get in trouble too, its scary
this girl was getting gang raped, and teenagers were just standing there watching.
UGH but if they get the gang mad, they would be in trouble too. i'd probably run home and call the cops
Kawaii Onyx
So I searched on YouTube & I guess it's a yoga exercise for babies?
I STILL DON'T AGREE WITH IT, babies can turn handicap or die from that... They were drowning the baby for a second for breathing exercises too WTF

yeah im not a big baby fan either but omg so sad crying poor babies

my mass media and society class just showed a super violent video and i was just ksajdhakjsdhfadsakjd.

it was about how violence is so okay now, people are so use to it
and how people get hurt, gang raped or ran over, and people dont even go over to see if the person is okay, they just walk pass them or watch cause of pressure sometimes and just cause

it was clips of real life and from movies.
a guy was walking with his wife then suddenly in the street starts stabbing her 324234324234 times

to be honest, i don't think i would go over to them either because i can't help, i would probably call the police

scary world. i probably wouldn't go over either cause i can't do anything but i'd call the police, people watch and not do anything in case they get in trouble too, its scary
this girl was getting gang raped, and teenagers were just standing there watching.
UGH but if they get the gang mad, they would be in trouble too. i'd probably run home and call the cops

just be glad you're not born into that kind of culture emotion_donotwant .. !!

but yeah that's really ******** up. I dont think Ive ever had to react in that kind of high pressure situation but how hard could it be to pick up your damn phone and alert someone? ~_~

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
emotion_0A0

but what's also messed up is that we care and feel bad but not to the point where we'll go out and try to do anything about it lol

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
you're such a bad person onyx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers