• Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
[Hyde]

Hotarla
[Hyde]
Hotarla
heart
let me know when you get a profile made yo 8D

looool really? xD will do then...:> I'm thinking of making three profiles though...xD two for another site and one for this one possibly...:>

know any good profile makers? XD since I'm mostly just looking for art and not really profiles...xD;;

oh ok
SHRUG
technically I'm supposed to become a web designer/developer but I'm too lazy to learn uhuhuhu

go check the profiles section XD

XDDDDD LOOOL go learn! and then you can sell OTHER stuff as well! *v*

I thought you would have recommendations...o3o

Wheezing Fatcat

Shockdan
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2584/hydeee.png
:]

oh my god.
oh my god.
ohh my god. QQ
you're the sweetest guy I've ever met (aside from my boyfriend okay shh).
thank you sooooo much. words cannot express.
omg.
when you gave me the supreme council I was already so happy. QQ
oh my god. thank you!
I took like, a screenshot and saved your note in my inbox thing. omg.
I'm on my phone right now so I couldn't open the gift but went through all the lag and went on the site in safari because I was like, noooo waaaay. that message sounds a lot like.. omg. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
IF YOU REGRET THE DECISION, I WILL SEND IT BACK RIGHT AWAY MAN.

OMG HYDE WE CAN BE TWINSIES.
I CAN ACTUALLY BE DEVIL AGAIN.
too bad someone took my username though.
@hyde; that's sad ):
No furniture?

Fancy desks to hold my giant art supplies yay

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
[Hyde]

ew soy sauce and steamed vegetables
next thing you know, they're gonna steam.. bacon scream but yeah I do feel bad for my tums lolol

mm spicy fried chicken

you should remember everything about me cause it's that important ;DDDD but yeah I like chips ..cause they're salty

I dont like the chinese style oil spicy like ma la? or however you spell it? it doesn't really taste good, i like the sour kind of spicy

I dont really care if i dont touch things, I just want to observe like a creeper

I hate contests LOL but ok
tonight I'm busy WITH A CERTAIN SOMEONE'S COMMISSION but yeah next time

@shockdan- XDDDD you don't have a color you prefer?? okay then lmao

Gahh..I cannot stand steamed meat. (then again, I can't stand much meat in general) ; - ;
Gawd..I was so traumatized by steamed hot dogs in my childhood......

Oh yes...mm..so tender...on mash potatoes. ; -;
*wants El Pollo Loco*

FFF...I do not even know everything about my family. >_>;; <_<;;
Salty stuff gives you high blood pressure. >:U
You face will turn red.

I like all kinds of spicy except food doused in spicy oil like that tofu. I guess that is called ma la. I know what you talking about at least. *can't stand them on food but love them in soup*
I am pretty meh with the sour spicy. I like it all natural with peppers. xD;;

Ehh...ew....*imagines floating head staring at me 24/7*
Gawd..I can't sleep. ;- ;'

I like contests...they challenge me to get better and actually try harder. >A>;;
Hmm..I kinda want to show you my book project once I am done. *is kinda proud of it atm*

Demonic Kitten

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/u-c/t.83426385/][IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab63/masha-sama/Art/Gaia art/iforgothername-1-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Affiliate?
User Image

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
kekekekekeke the princess is back! 4laugh
Angelic_Ruins
[Hyde]

that's good, I hate critiques though LOL usually I see my own flaws and I already feel like my s**t can always get better so I dont need to hear it from outsiders scream if they wanna help me, then can tell me specifically how they would do it better talk2hand

LOL yeah, i always already know what my weak points are, so when they tell me, it's usually just them actually voicing them out;;
but i never really wanna say it's not helpful, so whenever someone asks if i found critiques helpful in my other class, i just go all "Ehh, I guess it backed up what I already knew about my art."

Exactly right >_> but I don't wanna waste that kind of time listening to it AHAHA / is a jerk

@Hotarla- I guess but it's so time consuming and I OCD and go back and make lots of tiny changes so I wouldn't wanna do it for other people XDD I don't have suggestions cause I never go there.. I make my own profs
Shockdan
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2584/hydeee.png
:]
;DDDD
I'm kinda tired of seeing that already LOL gotta work on your other coms

@Meonji- I LIKE HOW YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR DTAIL AND I SLAVE AWAY OVER A HOT TABLET

Roar @shock
kairinne
@hyde; that's sad ):
No furniture?

Fancy desks to hold my giant art supplies yay

NOPE. Even worse when I lived in a living room with people I hated
No wallssss
Water Melan
[Hyde]

ew soy sauce and steamed vegetables
next thing you know, they're gonna steam.. bacon scream but yeah I do feel bad for my tums lolol

mm spicy fried chicken

you should remember everything about me cause it's that important ;DDDD but yeah I like chips ..cause they're salty

I dont like the chinese style oil spicy like ma la? or however you spell it? it doesn't really taste good, i like the sour kind of spicy

I dont really care if i dont touch things, I just want to observe like a creeper

I hate contests LOL but ok
tonight I'm busy WITH A CERTAIN SOMEONE'S COMMISSION but yeah next time

@shockdan- XDDDD you don't have a color you prefer?? okay then lmao

Gahh..I cannot stand steamed meat. (then again, I can't stand much meat in general) ; - ;
Gawd..I was so traumatized by steamed hot dogs in my childhood......

Oh yes...mm..so tender...on mash potatoes. ; -;
*wants El Pollo Loco*

FFF...I do not even know everything about my family. >_>;; <_<;;
Salty stuff gives you high blood pressure. >:U
You face will turn red.

I like all kinds of spicy except food doused in spicy oil like that tofu. I guess that is called ma la. I know what you talking about at least. *can't stand them on food but love them in soup*
I am pretty meh with the sour spicy. I like it all natural with peppers. xD;;

Ehh...ew....*imagines floating head staring at me 24/7*
Gawd..I can't sleep. ;- ;'

I like contests...they challenge me to get better and actually try harder. >A>;;
Hmm..I kinda want to show you my book project once I am done. *is kinda proud of it atm*
you can't stand most meat???? Omgahhh lolol but yeah steamed hot dogs are pretty gross
I like mine really burnt and crispy

I wouldn't be surprised if I had high blood pressure later in life or like right now TAAAT but dieting habits are so hard to change yo. They're already a part of me LOL

Hell yes I will stalk you at night LOL when you're on the computer you will turn around and see my face ;DDDD

Ok you show off your book project to me
Contests probably would make me try harder cause I'm competitive but I also don't wanna waste my time if I know there's no return lmao /very analytical and non-risky when it comes to monies and work
Kawaii Onyx
kekekekekeke the princess is back! 4laugh
where
Masha Sama
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/u-c/t.83426385/][IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab63/masha-sama/Art/Gaia art/iforgothername-1-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Affiliate?
User Image
will add when im back on my computer 3nodding

Demonic Kitten

[Hyde]

alrighty~
thank you very much!
:'D
I love your art btw~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items