fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image
By Aiduchi

Hello, I´m Aiduchi and I´m starting my first big quest, Pale Marionete, so I decide do avi art to help me in the quest.

User Image
You can also visit my quest thread wink

User Image
About the name, Black Star is the name of my Ball Jointed Dolls Family, they are called in that way because most of them are wizards and witchs with the Black surname^^
About me, I´m Aiduchi, you can call me just Ai or Duchi, I´m 25 years old, I studied in an art school and nursery studies. I´m not the best drawing but I´m trying my best, sometimes the thing I´m drawing help me to do it better, sometimes I just hate it and have to start again^^
About the art, I make my pics with Photoshop and Corel painter, usually the colour with painter the other things with photoshop. I try to make them a little realistic, not a lot though. I used photos of models as references, mostly from deviantart photo stocks, other from myself… so if you order something in my shop you can send me a photo if you are interested in a determinate pose^^
If I considered necessary I won´t do all the items on the avi. I always ask you before do that, and you can always check it in the sketch. I also may change the shading of a item to match better with the other items, I´ll ask you before doing it.

I can do avi art, gaia npc’s, original character if there is enough info about them, and other manga anime characters(as always ask for your personal request).
I don’t like draw mecha avis, ugly avis, cluttered avis and non artistic n***s( keep the art 13 rated)

Introduction // About // News // Rules // Price // Slots // Before to order // How to order// OrderForm // Order Status // Examples //Art Trades // Payment with items// Banners // Affiliates // Featured avi art//

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

26th January My computer is broken, I don´t know what happends with it cause I cannot even start the system.. I amn't able to finish or do nothing with it, I´m writing this in my Brother's cumputer. I hope he will fix soon my own. Sorry for the troubles.
27th of December, I just finish the portraits I´ve been made for my parents as xmas gift,(in Spain we give our xmas presents on 6th of january, the 3 wise kings day, wich is also my parents wedding aniversary) so now I will have plenty of time to finish all my commissions** Sorry for the waiting.
I'm going to be away of my computer from 14th to 18th of November, I'm going to Venice with my boyfriend^^ so no time for pics that days razz
First post in page 50 get a half body avi art free^^
New cheap prices for half body and headshot^^
Grand opening 23 sep
First 3 custommers get 40% of disccount^^

User Image

• Follow the ToS, no spamming, no flaming, no pagestretching…
• Don´t quote any of the post in the first page.
• Don´t steal my art, I need it for my quest wink
• I only host the pics for a week or so, so when I send you the finish pic please host it in you own computer.
• I only start the sketch when you send me half of the gold. SO please follow the instructions.
• Fill the order form when you order art in my shop. And read the rules and the first post, they have important infor that you may need.
• I don´t do free art here, if you want free art go to my quest thread. So No Begging here.
• I won´t tell you the special items with discounts
• If you want advertising you here, please ask before, I´ll be happy to add you in the first post, if you don´t ask I´ll delete the post.
• I don´t answer pm’s about art in this account, please write fradrian, you have to send him all the info about your order. Only, Only use Aiduchi when you are in a hurry.
• If you have questions, ask here, I´ll answer you all of your questions here, not in pm’s, the pm’s are only for orders and to ask about the status of your order, or something you want to change, etc.
• Feel free to speak Spanish, But art realted things must be ask in English.

Introduction // About // News // Rules // Price // Slots // Before to order // How to order// OrderForm // Order Status // Examples //Art Trades // Payment with items// Banners // Affiliates // Featured avi art//

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

Head shot 20-35k

Half body 50 -70k

Full body 100 - 150k

Special Art Nouveau style 170k
Background(only for full body and special) 30k

There are 3 items on gaia that make you a 40% discount of the final price. I won´t tell you what items are, they are related, but not recolors of the same items. They are multipose, so if you equip the item in the bottom of your avi but order a headshot I don´t do the discount, the item have to be in the pic. So good luck.

User Image

Head shot Empty

Half body Empty]/Empty

Full body FULL

Special Art Nouveau style FULL

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image
Before you order, things you must know.
I hate backgrounds, but I try my best when someone order them, for the kind of art I made I only do it with full body pics, so don´t ask for them if you are ordering half body or headshot. I considered background items as backgrounds and other items maybe, so ask if you have doubts about all that stars you have around your avi or so..

List of items I don´t do: none at this moment.
Here is a list of hairs I only do with full body: Celestial Emissary, Serpentine Priestess, Sd Pluss Luna doll, Valhallas Hair, Princess Kaguya, Rapunzels Braided hair, Memphis Shining locks, Sibyl's Incantation, Furugasa,
A list of hairs I maybe do with half body: Checkmate(white queen), Happy Melody, Daisys hairs, Starmony, Scarlet mist, Royal Wizard, All Lady Soldier Hairs, Yemaya's Pearl(man Owar headdress), Enchanted BooK(long magical hair). Biancamella and Azuramella Long hair, Mithyc hair(essence of treasure), Elemental hairs(longs)
I try to have this lists update.

But Always always ask me, cause maybe one of the hairs of the full body can be adapted to half body, and so. This is mostly reference, But I never do a head shot with celestial emissary hair or so, cause is not worth it the gold with the work and size of the pic.

User Image
Please try to read all, ask in the thread anything you want to know.
Fill the form and send it to Fradrian( I check him everyday) I´ll answer you by pm too.
Then send the trade with the gold. I´ll do the sketch, you see if I need change something. When you agree I start colouring, when I finish colouring I accept the trade and send you the pic with a bug water mark. When you finish the trade I send you the pic with out watermarks, and in the size you need, usually in high resolution and siggy size.
If you are paying me with a item Open a trade with the item and then when I finish the pic i´ll complete the trade.
I prefer finish the trades myself. I never send the pics if I don´t have the gold or the items.
I will send you watermarked pics with the progress of your art.
And if you need any change please, tell me when I show you the sketch.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

[b]Username:[/b] (gaia username please xD)
[b]Type of Art:[/b]] (HS, HB, FB etc..)
Price:
Discount: (this will be fill by me)
[b]Tip? ^^: [/b]
[b]Pose:[/b] (Have anything in mind? Post the link with the photo you are thinking)
[b]Emotion:[/b] (You know; the basics, happy, sad; evil, if you leave this empty it will be default mod)
[b]Avatar:[/b] (Post here the avi you want I make, if you put a tektek link with the items list better and better, post here too the pics if isn´t a gaia avatar )
[b]Comments/Suggestions:[/b] (anything you feel you have to tell me, If the is background post here the info about the background)

I´ll pm you with the order confirmed.

User Image

Aioshi Heartilly--->Working on line art^^
Aiduchi with Louie^^ Working on line art razz

My own list of art.
Aiduchi with Kyoya Ootori
Myself with Sirius Black heart

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

More examples in 10th post

Headshot
User Image User Image

Halfbody
User Image User Image

Fullbody
User Image

Special art
User Image User Image

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

I like avi art, so I can accept art trades, show me your pics or post a link.
I prefer the gold for my quest, so I have priority with commissions, but I will have enough time for art trades too^^

User Image

Here is a list of items in my whist list, you can pay me with one of this, not offer something that isn´t in the list. And tell me what item do you have and based on the price in the market I´ll tell you what kind of art I will do you.
I´ll update this section soon with icons of the items and links to marketplace^^
Meanwhile you can check my wishlist^^

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

Here is my Banner, if you want put you in your shop just tell me^^

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/black-star-art-shop-open-big-discounts/t.65790097/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/aiduchi2002/cosasgaia/bannertienda.gif[/IMG][/url]

The banner of the guide I made:
User Image

The banner of my quest thread:
User Image
Fell free to talk or bump on my quest thread. You can win free avi art in that place wink

Some cool shops that you must check^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image
User Image

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
More examples^^
Minishkins (free gift Half body) X
Dr Zombies(Doctor who request thread) X
Darth Mudkip(free avi art) X
pistachioINK(full body)40% DisccountX
Aioshi Heartilly(full body)40% disccountX