Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

Wooaah, those talksprites look awesome! I am tempted. *_*

Things've been alright. School's a little less stressful now that my first exams are over with, haha. But shoot, sorry to hear about Skype! It hadn't occurred to me that it might not run on older computers. If you're still wanting to chat it up, what clients do you have? And how have things been for you?
☆BUMP☆
Soldier of Song
Wooaah, those talksprites look awesome! I am tempted. *_*

Things've been alright. School's a little less stressful now that my first exams are over with, haha. But shoot, sorry to hear about Skype! It hadn't occurred to me that it might not run on older computers. If you're still wanting to chat it up, what clients do you have? And how have things been for you?

Oh gosh (*´д`*)
I'd feel bad for charging you so much so I'd probably give you a HolyGoshDangILikeYouAlot Discount ahaha!!!
I wasn't aware it wouldn't work myself so no worries! I also have MSN(Which I use more often!) and a Pesterdunp. Also I'm glad you made it through your first exams! Congratulations! When do you find out how you did? And I've been doing rather well myself, minus some small bumps in the road.
☆BUMP☆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces