Welcome to Gaia! ::

y o u n g k i m c h i
bl1ndy

That's correct!
I'm off Friday, so I'm hoping to get some of these taken care of then!
I'd say... hm maybe a week if anything ?: Hopefully I can get started/finish a few of them this weekend but if something comes up I'd say at least next Friday!
I hope that's okay with you! <3

okidoki! sending now! and awesome c: i can't wait!! do you show wips? 0: im just curious hehe.

Typically I don't unless people ask for them! If you'd like WIPS I can definitely provide them c:

Lemi~Cake's Husband

Fashionable Hunter

bl1ndy
Raixal the wrath
Username: Raixal the wrath
Style: Sketch
Style Options: I like the drawing style in sample 1
Extras: (Poses, Character notes, Questions, etc. etc.!)
Reference: - -
Total: 20k+Tip

Very cuteee! <3
heart Thank you! I drew all the refs! biggrin
bl1ndy

Typically I don't unless people ask for them! If you'd like WIPS I can definitely provide them c:

ooooh i would love that! oh gosh <3 perhaps whenever you've finished sketching them out? or however you do your drawing process xD im off to bed, i'll reply to yours tomorrow ~~ c:

Bear

bl1ndy
No no no you don't sound like a suck-up at all, just a generally RAD AS HECK person!!!!!
Also that's not a problem! I should have it in about 3 days so anytime around then is great!
*u* I'd also like to like chat with you sometime if you have any messengers???
you just seem so neat I hope I'm not being too clingy ahaha!

Just saw what you said on the front page, trade sent to the right person!
Chat with me?! But once we start, I'll shatter those illusions of being at all neat or rad! I'm honored though. QQ I have Skype if you have that?
You even sent a friendship request, I'm touched. You're too kind!

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Username: Faradei
Style: Painted Style 2
Style Options:
Extras:
Reference: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/50811824
Total: 95k

^.^ Pretty please heart
Faradei
Username: Faradei
Style: Painted Style 2
Style Options:
Extras:
Reference: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/50811824
Total: 95k

^.^ Pretty please heart

Can do~!
WORKS IN PROGRESS::

@Soldier of Song -
FantrollCutiepatootie

Note: I hope you're alright with my changing the color scheme around a bit haha! if not just tell me and I can easily change it!

@y o u n g k i m c h i -
Scarlet
ValourxBernice

Note: These are just the sketches, things are due for change in some areas! Also, I'm still working on getting the other sketches done so don't worry~ I didn't forget! <3

@The Beldam
CuteWitchypoo

Note: Just the sketch! It'll look a lot less scribbly when I'm done, Promise!!!

@Everyone else!
Bear with me! I'll get to your stuff as soon as possible, and when I do I'll make another WIP post! Keep watching and thank you guys again!
bl1ndy

ahhhh oh my gosh i love it so far!! and i especially love the pose with vernice (bernice x valour) <33 can't wait!

Bear

Of course I'm alright with artistic freedom! Have fun with it, looking great so far!
WORKS IN PROGRESS::
@y o u n g k i m c h i -
Scarlet *Done!*
BernicexValour
Avi

Right now I'm working on finishing BernicexValour! Also unless you feel anything needs to be added to Scarlets' I'm done with her! <3

@ Faradei -

Tektek Avi

I hope this pose works! I wasn't sure about what sort of personality she had, but she looks like she'd be a business professional with some serious tude!

@Raixal the wrath

I don't have a WIP for you yet but I didn't forget about yours! I'll Probably have the finished product done by next WIP! Thanks for being patient with me haha!
☆☆☆☆START OF ACT 2☆☆☆☆

Bear

Hey, I like your avatar! Quite the change from the last time I saw you.
Soldier of Song
Hey, I like your avatar! Quite the change from the last time I saw you.

Haha indeed! Also thank you! How has everything been??? I've been meaning to strike up a conversation with you! vnv;; I couldn't manage to download Skype on my dinosaur of a computer unfortunately.
☆NEW!!!☆
Animated MSPA Sprites:
You are now OFFERING your awful attempts to make TALKSPRITES from the walkaround flashes found in the WEBCOMIC, HOMESTUCK. They are a bit PRICEY but you are willing to HAGGLE.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff