Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Zealot

Your binary style is gorgeous! Hell, all of your art is, definitely following your tumblr. :9
Soldier of Song
Your binary style is gorgeous! Hell, all of your art is, definitely following your tumblr. :9

(▰˘◡˘▰)9 Thank you very very much!!!!!! I really appreciate your saying so and also the follow!
Username: y o u n g k i m c h i
Style: i would love painted style 2.
Style Options: lineless? c:
Extras: if you do couples, i would love bernice and valour together. if not, then maybe 5 art pieces? fullbody- scarlet
fullbody-royalii
fullbody-valour
fullbody-jade
fullbody -an avi you like.
Reference: everything listed here for reference.
Total: 495k. (545k if wanting to do couple) i may order more from you if that's fine?

Feline Zealot

Now I have to admit to creeping on your Charahub. I especially like Morana; alligators are one of my favorite animals. QQ
Excuse my gushing, but I've decided to hell with saving up, I'd love art.

Username: Soldier of Song
Style: Binary
Style Options: Lined, please.
Extras: She's supposed to be creepy-cute, so feel free to have fun with that, add any ol' blood if you'd like!
Reference: [1] [2] [3]
Total: I hope 300k is enough? Please do tell me if that's too low!
y o u n g k i m c h i
Username: y o u n g k i m c h i
Style: i would love painted style 2.
Style Options: lineless? c:
Extras: if you do couples, i would love bernice and valour together. if not, then maybe 4 art pieces? fullbody- scarlet
fullbody-royalii
fullbody-valour
fullbody -an avi you like.
Reference: everything listed here for reference.
Total: 400k. (450k if wanting to do couple) i may order more from you if that's fine?

(n˘v˘•)¬ Ah gosh no no, I don't mind doing a couple nor do I mind doing multiple stuff!
Also /oh/ /my/ /goodness/
they are absolutely precious i just want to scoop them up and make them bump head!! Ahhh!!~
bl1ndy

(n˘v˘•)¬ Ah gosh no no, I don't mind doing a couple nor do I mind doing multiple stuff!
they are absolutely precious i just want to scoop them up and make them bump head!! Ahhh!!~

haha yay! okay i also edited my previous post, can i add on another fullbody of jade? hehe sorry i totally forgot. i'll just make the total even to 550k? c: is that alright hehe. i would love cutesy couple art! or whatever you like~
Soldier of Song
Now I have to admit to creeping on your Charahub. I especially like Morana; alligators are one of my favorite animals. QQ
Excuse my gushing, but I've decided to hell with saving up, I'd love art.

Username: Soldier of Song
Style: Binary
Style Options: Lined, please.
Extras: She's supposed to be creepy-cute, so feel free to have fun with that, add any ol' blood if you'd like!
Reference: [1] [2] [3]
Total: I hope 300k is enough? Please do tell me if that's too low!

Oh boy bloood!! and sweet a ~*fantroll*~ yesss!
She's super duper rad and I really like her cleaver/knife thing!
*u* 300k is definitely more than enough don't worry about it!!!!

(also last minute edit here but /ah/ you are super flattering!!!!)
y o u n g k i m c h i
bl1ndy

haha yay! okay i also edited my previous post, can i add on another fullbody of jade? hehe sorry i totally forgot. i'll just make the total even to 550k? c: is that alright hehe. i would love cutesy couple art! or whatever you like~

Ah! No problemo!!
bl1ndy
y o u n g k i m c h i
bl1ndy

Ah! No problemo!!

yay * A * i shall send trade to MuYoen? also, when do you think you will finish by? c:

Fashionable Hunter

Username: Raixal the wrath
Style: Sketch
Style Options: I like the drawing style in sample 1
Extras: (Poses, Character notes, Questions, etc. etc.!)
Reference: - -
Total: 20k+Tip

Feline Zealot

I saw you had fantrolls too, and I decided this person is basically amazing. Thanks so much! Oh, I'll send the trade now. :9

Hfff I don't mean to come off as a suck-up but I'm just so enthralled. I'm glad I found this shop and your tumblr, this is right up my alley!
y o u n g k i m c h i
bl1ndy
y o u n g k i m c h i
bl1ndy

Ah! No problemo!!

yay * A * i shall send trade to MuYoen? also, when do you think you will finish by? c:

That's correct!
I'm off Friday, so I'm hoping to get some of these taken care of then!
I'd say... hm maybe a week if anything ?: Hopefully I can get started/finish a few of them this weekend but if something comes up I'd say at least next Friday!
I hope that's okay with you! <3
Soldier of Song
I saw you had fantrolls too, and I decided this person is basically amazing. Thanks so much! Looks like you don't have a trading pass yet, but I'll definitely send the trade as soon as possible.

Hfff I don't mean to come off as a suck-up but I'm just so enthralled. I'm glad I found this shop and your tumblr, this is right up my alley!

No no no you don't sound like a suck-up at all, just a generally RAD AS HECK person!!!!!
Also that's not a problem! I should have it in about 3 days so anytime around then is great!
*u* I'd also like to like chat with you sometime if you have any messengers???
you just seem so neat I hope I'm not being too clingy ahaha!
Raixal the wrath
Username: Raixal the wrath
Style: Sketch
Style Options: I like the drawing style in sample 1
Extras: (Poses, Character notes, Questions, etc. etc.!)
Reference: - -
Total: 20k+Tip

Very cuteee! <3
bl1ndy

That's correct!
I'm off Friday, so I'm hoping to get some of these taken care of then!
I'd say... hm maybe a week if anything ?: Hopefully I can get started/finish a few of them this weekend but if something comes up I'd say at least next Friday!
I hope that's okay with you! <3

okidoki! sending now! and awesome c: i can't wait!! do you show wips? 0: im just curious hehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games