*lurks 7ever*

MisterPeon's Waifu

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
yay! for the beautiful art shop thread.
congrats Yujia Mommy~ finally the the art shop opened, I hope you can draw as much as you like, and you still can do better even in your school projects ^^

Message for people:
Buy her art while you can. It's worth it with even penny of gaia gold, or even real money.
and press that <3 and bump for this thread.

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Mindbreak
thanks
mrspandasins

for summoming me here!
such adorable and perfect art omg
*lurks 7ever*

Ikr? these are adorable biggrin but the prices seemed to have changed ;w;

Dapper Prophet

MrsPandaSins
oh I haven't seen how they were before, so I didn't notice, seems reasonable to me <3

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Mindbreak
MrsPandaSins
oh I haven't seen how they were before, so I didn't notice, seems reasonable to me <3

really? owo alls well then xD

Fluff Connoisseur

owlishly
dfjalkdgha you're so fast!!! I LOVE HIM HE'S SO CUTE

Thank you so much!!!
I AM A TOTALLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER AMG emotion_dowant
AH i try to be efficient yes! glad you liked it, you're added onto the list emotion_dowant

Fluff Connoisseur

murmurlade
uwahhhh can I be on the wait list please ;A;;;
your pixels are beaut omg and and
do I spy a mikasa and blake pixel e Ae
let me know ur request before anything? rofl and yes >u> i drew mostly fanart when i was on tumblr. blake and hanji were my favorites in their respective series but i have a weak spot for mikasa as well

Fluff Connoisseur

Mindbreak
thanks for the interest! if you have a request i can always consider it for the wait list. amazing username btw rofl

Fluff Connoisseur

florzz
yay! for the beautiful art shop thread.
congrats Yujia Mommy~ finally the the art shop opened, I hope you can draw as much as you like, and you still can do better even in your school projects ^^

Message for people:
Buy her art while you can. It's worth it with even penny of gaia gold, or even real money.
and press that <3 and bump for this thread.
FLO OH MY GOD you are so sweet ;_; i wouldn't be here without ur help/support tbh crying weeps loudly

Fluff Connoisseur

MrsPandaSins
hello again ^^ i readjusted the prices according to offers that were given to me, hope that wasnt too confusing smile

Dapper Prophet

Dinophilic
oh really???? *-*
that'd be awesome c: but with my avvies one never knows
but I'll try
this for a pixel chibi, 26bil?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if not, all is good
keep on rockin' those awesome pixels cool

Fluff Connoisseur

Mindbreak
Dinophilic
oh really???? *-*
that'd be awesome c: but with my avvies one never knows
but I'll try
this for a pixel chibi, 26bil?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if not, all is good
keep on rockin' those awesome pixels cool
that's a great avie tho! but would you mind if i simplified some things? the pixel chibis i make are not very big and it doesnt allow much space for many details ;u;

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Dinophilic
MrsPandaSins
hello again ^^ i readjusted the prices according to offers that were given to me, hope that wasnt too confusing smile

lol no sorry your fine xD

Dapper Prophet

Dinophilic
but yes of course : D
I never mind that, do whatever with her c:

embarrassing question
I..never really got added to a waitlist...
in case you decide to add me, should I send trade later or the moment one gets added there? o:

Fluff Connoisseur

Mindbreak
Dinophilic
but yes of course : D
I never mind that, do whatever with her c:

embarrassing question
I..never really got added to a waitlist...
in case you decide to add me, should I send trade later or the moment one gets added there? o:

omg im dumb! i thought it was full but there was a slot left after all emotion_facepalm this is what happens when i try to multitask lol. adding u right away, feel free to send the trade

the waiting list is for approved requests, it also guarantees u a slot next time i reopen ^^ (i should probably add this to my rules gah)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff