Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Hello! This is Bijou! Since I've seen a lot of you people doing it (and due to my friend's recommendation that I do art commissions, heh.), that I decided to do art commissions myself! heart

I can only do traditional art though, so if you are looking for digital art, then I'm sorry (but maybe when I get a tablet, heuheuheu.) I will try to color it as well! sweatdrop (although minimal. OTL)

I'll only open 5 slots to try, and if I can (somehow) miraculously succeed in making them and I have fun, I'll open up more slots. 4laugh

UPDATE: 5/5 Slots occupied!

Slot 1&2: HeismyFiyero - 1b
Slot 3: QUARAN7INE - 10m
Slot 4: I Myself Am - 2b
Slot 5: White Flag Idiot - 300m

Price is up to customer, and as always, I'll need reference! emotion_bigheart

Here are some examples of my art!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

baby Shouyou kyaaa! emotion_kirakira
baby Tobio-chan ^p^

If you want a full-body drawing, I'll do it in chibi. If a more, shoujo anime, I can only draw it up to midriff or thighs.

Sugary Fox

Oh it's lovely.

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Bijou Le Ponce

I LOVE your art. Could I order 2 pieces of art? O:

Naughty Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Sweet Fox Princess
Oh it's lovely.

Oh my, thank you very much! It means a lot when someone compliments my drawings. crying

Naughty Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
HeismyFiyero

I LOVE your art. Could I order 2 pieces of art? O:

Thank you very much! heart and yes, yes, of course! ; w; If you could give me a reference and if I should draw them in chibi or not. biggrin

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Bijou Le Ponce

Yay! Okay, here are the 2 couples.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love your 2nd example and your 7th example. Would that be possible for 1 billion gold? O:

Naughty Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
HeismyFiyero

Yay! Okay, here are the 2 couples.

I love your 2nd example and your 7th example. Would that be possible for 1 billion gold? O:

It'd be a work, and it might take a while, but I can do it! I know I can sweats nervously and looks away

Of course, two artworks for 1bil. 3nodding Are there any specific positions you might want them to be in? So that the 1bil won't go to waste on just a crapy drawing of mine I'm so sorry OTL

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Bijou Le Ponce
It'd be a work, and it might take a while, but I can do it! I know I can sweats nervously and looks away

Of course, two artworks for 1bil. 3nodding Are there any specific positions you might want them to be in? So that the 1bil won't go to waste on just a crapy drawing of mine I'm so sorry OTL

Oh, please don't worry too much. I absolutely adore art and I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with. emotion_yatta

I don't really have any positions in mind. Anything cute or loving is okay with me. ^_^ And if the first guy's outfit is too difficult, please feel free to take off whatever you like, okay?

Shapeshifter

Bijou Le Ponce
10m would be ok to have a spot? o3o

Naughty Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
HeismyFiyero

Oh, please don't worry too much. I absolutely adore art and I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with. emotion_yatta

I don't really have any positions in mind. Anything cute or loving is okay with me. ^_^ And if the first guy's outfit is too difficult, please feel free to take off whatever you like, okay?

That means much to me crying I'll really do my best in doing a good job for you~ ^ p ^

Alright then! I'll just inform you if the art you requested has been done. :3 I'll try to do the guy's outfit as much resemblance to the avi, but in case I can't, do you have any previous art that shows the guy's outfit?

Informer

A chibi of Trinity for 2b? emotion_kirakira

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Bijou Le Ponce
HeismyFiyero

That means much to me crying I'll really do my best in doing a good job for you~ ^ p ^

Alright then! I'll just inform you if the art you requested has been done. :3 I'll try to do the guy's outfit as much resemblance to the avi, but in case I can't, do you have any previous art that shows the guy's outfit?

Hehe.

My Art Quest Thread
If you go to the second post and click on the first "show spoiler" button, all the art I've received of him is there.

Naughty Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
QUARAN7INE
Bijou Le Ponce
10m would be ok to have a spot? o3o

Of course, of course! As I said, it's the customer's pricing. 3nodding One slot, yes?

Naughty Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
I Myself Am

t-two bil I-- OAO you are most gracious! >w< Of course, once chibi, coming right up! Would you prefer the style to be like the first example or the 4th & 5th examples?

Informer

Bijou Le Ponce
I Myself Am

t-two bil I-- OAO you are most gracious! >w< Of course, once chibi, coming right up! Would you prefer the style to be like the first example or the 4th & 5th examples?
The first please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces