Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Hunter

TriceyGivesLottaLove
Necrophallic
TriceyGivesLottaLove

Hey there, I've finally finished your art! Sorry for the long wait, it's the downside of being the last costumer on the list :c
But well, here's the sample~ arrow Sample
If you approve of it, then I'll post the unmarked art after the trade is complete c:
wow its great i will finish the trade now 3nodding

Thank you! I really appreciate you commissioning me, it was fund to draw this piece c:

Hunter

I will post your art in a minute my photobucket is being slow @__@

Hunter

TriceyGivesLottaLove

Sorry for the wait, here's your finished art arrow Art
And thanks again c:

Shy Kitten

12,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Necrophallic
TriceyGivesLottaLove

Sorry for the wait, here's your finished art arrow Art
And thanks again c:
^_^ no problem and thank you for the awesome art! ~<3

Hunter

Opening 3 slots for now!
Will reopen more when I get a little unbusy and settle down, whenever that may be...

Hunter

emotion_bigheart

Hunter

emotion_bigheart

Shirtless Poster

Your art's lovely! I was actually interested in a couple piece of the two below:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (his minus the dog)

Would you be able to do them as a couple?

Hunter

Enchanting Destiny
Your art's lovely! I was actually interested in a couple piece of the two below:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (his minus the dog)

Would you be able to do them as a couple?

Thank you!
And the avatars look not complicated so yes, this looks like a doable request c:

Shirtless Poster

Wonderful! The next question I have is would you take items? Right now I have a North Kitten Star I can offer for 2 pieces if possible. I'd love a Full body couple as well as a chibi if that item would be a reasonable price.

Hunter

Enchanting Destiny
Wonderful! The next question I have is would you take items? Right now I have a North Kitten Star I can offer for 2 pieces if possible. I'd love a Full body couple as well as a chibi if that item would be a reasonable price.

Yeah that sounds like a reasonable offer c:
Can you give me a little more details about how you'd like the arts?
As in, do you want hugging, or hand holding or just something friendly, etc.

Also I'm gonna leave for a bit but be back later to read and reply to your reply c:

Shirtless Poster

Necrophallic
Enchanting Destiny

Also I'm gonna leave for a bit but be back later to read and reply to your reply c:

That's great thank you! I've been looking for some quality art from someone on here for a while again >w<

Alright for the full body I'd love them snuggling somehow (kissing would adorable but not necessary) I'm someone who allows artistic freedom :3 but they're in love so.. *shot* xD

For the chibi it could be more cutsy snuggling. I guess chibi makes me think cute couple holding hands or snuggling and full body makes me think more romantic in love.

I suck at giving details =w=;

Hunter

Enchanting Destiny
Necrophallic
Enchanting Destiny

That's great thank you! I've been looking for some quality art from someone on here for a while again >w<

Alright for the full body I'd love them snuggling somehow (kissing would adorable but not necessary) I'm someone who allows artistic freedom :3 but they're in love so.. *shot* xD

For the chibi it could be more cutsy snuggling. I guess chibi makes me think cute couple holding hands or snuggling and full body makes me think more romantic in love.

Aww no the details were very helpful! c:
Thanks for sending the trade, I'll start work on your art ASAP c:

Hunter

emotion_bigheart

Shirtless Poster

Necrophallic
Enchanting Destiny
Necrophallic
Enchanting Destiny

Aww no the details were very helpful! c:
Thanks for sending the trade, I'll start work on your art ASAP c:
I'm flattered you think they were helpful emotion_kirakira I can't wait to see >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games