Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you buy?

Never for all butter in er.....in you butt!lol 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sure it looks good :) 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 7 ]
I dunno, maybe, maybe not 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Hi I would love to get one of my current avatar now that you have some space heart
I would like it like your last example, would that be 500g or more? whee I don't mind either way heart
Scruthy
Hi I would love to get one of my current avatar now that you have some space heart
I would like it like your last example, would that be 500g or more? whee I don't mind either way heart

Yeah you might get one but I will go for vacation tomorrow and will problably come home around the end of next week so I wont take any requests right know. *go to edit first post'
Joruri_Hira
Scruthy

Yeah you might get one but I will go for vacation tomorrow and will problably come home around the end of next week so I wont take any requests right know. *go to edit first post'
lol alright... well I guess I'll redo my order whenever you are taking them again heart Have fun on your vacation! whee
Scruthy
Joruri_Hira
Scruthy

lol alright... well I guess I'll redo my order whenever you are taking them again heart Have fun on your vacation! whee

I am back from my vacation now biggrin
bump
i luv your art! i'll have to make sure to come back when i go on my spending spree.
bump
ArcticWind
bump
i luv your art! i'll have to make sure to come back when i go on my spending spree.
bump

thank you ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas