Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I do commission art work...Or am beginning to...As of now >>' My artwork isn't too great, unfortunately, but you're not paying much, so it's a fair deal, neh? I'll provide here some example art work.....No critisism please, I know it isn't great T.T

500 gold [for uncolored picture]
600 gold [for colored picture(not recommended, i color worth crap XP)]
700 gold [full body picture- either colored or uncolored]

Example Art #1- My role-play Chara

Example Art #2- Friend's character

The bluish gray tint to the pictures is result of the digital camera (I have no scanner) If this is a problem for you, and you don't have something like photoshop to render the color, then I'll accept a deduction of the normal asking price and you can get the picture for 250 less than the original price.

PM me if you're interested. I'll draw avatars, or role-play characters(provided that you give me a detailed description of your chara)

Thank you! ^.^'
Bump! Your character looks like Kaworu X3; Great artwork! Good luck to you! heart
Ill give ya 400g for a full body of me ^.^
Bump...I do oekaki pictures, too.
KikiKitsune
Bump! Your character looks like Kaworu X3; Great artwork! Good luck to you! heart

Thank you ^.^

And okay, ErikErik....400....I'll accpe tthat >>' You want it colored or no? Again, I don't recommend that.
I like your stuff ^.^ do you do Shoujo-ai couples?
Since I brought it up, here're a few of my past Oekaki pictures.

Oekaki 1

Oekaki 2
KurayamiEternal

Thank you, I do anything ^.^ I'm comfortable with all those different things, so yes. I'd be willing to do that.
yeah, not colored
ErikErik
yeah, not colored

Alright, I'll get to work on it immediately. Thank you! =D But first, have you a prefered expression or position?
-Valentines Day Massacre-
ErikErik
yeah, not colored

Alright, I'll get to work on it immediately. Thank you! =D
Thank you! *sends trade*
KurayamiEternal

Thank you, I do anything ^.^ I'm comfortable with all those different things, so yes. I'd be willing to do that.

okay kewl... I know alot of artists that arent comfortable with that kinda stuff...

would you accept 1K for one?
KurayamiEternal
KurayamiEternal

okay kewl... I know alot of artists that arent comfortable with that kinda stuff...

Yes! 0.0 I would! =D Thank you, so...PM me with all the details you can think of, and I'll draw it up for you. Give me a couple days to complete it.
KurayamiEternal
KurayamiEternal

well... heres the picture I want... (I tend to be little specific) I want a pic of me and the avatar listed below

Expression: My avatar kissing hers (lips) though my ava looks like she is enjoying it (her eyes closed/blushing) the other seems a bit surprised by it. If possible, it should look like its a sudden kiss (hence the surprised look on the other ava's face) I hope that wasnt too specific... It's kinda supposed to be a gift for one of my friends... If you want more than 1K, I can go up to about 3K ^.^

User Image

oops... Ill PM this too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas