Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avaedan
I wont be open again for a long time...I am sorry.it's because of school and stuff like that...and something else more private too. I am truely trying to work on the drawings but it's getting to be long because I still try to do a good job. sweatdrop I am really sorry...but its getting done, slowly but surely..(you are on the 'list' though because you asked before)
I see. 3nodding
I posted 5 pages back, and was wondering if you had any spots open...? sweatdrop
You know what. Its ok, you don't have to add me any more. You look very busy.
hi, Avaedan. I would like to commission a piece of art of two avatars, please. I really enjoyed your samples and was wondering if you could do a pic of two avatars together. I'll send the reference images to you via PM. Thanks a bunch.
Long time no see...you even drawing pictures anymore?
I'm back....again 3nodding .

If you are an old customer that I didn't get to before somehow( A.K.A. a long time ago), then please tell me and I will do your drawing for free as an apology for my lack of regard on my part. 3nodding

And if you are new to this old shop, welcome! and I hope you find what you are looking for here. wink
On behalf of Avaedan, I would like to announce that he is again opening shop and accepting requests for new avatar art! Along with him, I also shall be accepting requests for Signatures, Banners, and other stuff. sweatdrop I am not really expecting as much revenue as Avaedan, but it's always worth a try.

For more information, please refer to the first post. Thank you. heart

Damn it. whee You beat me to it, grrr. You didn't even tell me so.
HelloKitteh
On behalf of Avaedan, I would like to announce that he is again opening shop and accepting requests for new avatar art! Along with him, I also shall be accepting requests for Signatures, Banners, and other stuff. sweatdrop I am not really expecting as much revenue as Avaedan, but it's always worth a try.

Hah, sorry hun. sweatdrop
Avaedan
HelloKitteh

As you well should be..deary 4laugh
HelloKitteh
Avaedan
HelloKitteh

No one is coming sad I really thought using my old one would work better, too. Sorry hun... sweatdrop
Avaedan
HelloKitteh
Avaedan
HelloKitteh

No one is coming sad I really thought using my old one would work better, too. Sorry hun... sweatdrop

I guess we should have made a new thread then huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff