Welcome to Gaia! ::

*doesn't know Italian or French but yeah, 8D Holass :'D

You've decided to venture back into the RC <3 How've you been doing?

Art: Pssh, that totally sounds like their fault. Insurance money, yo.
Jade-sama
Art: Pssh, that totally sounds like their fault. Insurance money, yo.

They just happened to mention that since they have two teenagers, one of which already had another accident, one more problem would make them lose their insurance.

hehheh...hehehehehehe
Heh, i've been exloring the lands of college art. Pretty much everything i do revolves around art. Oh and i just turned 17. ^^ Hola senorita. Mi espanol es muy malo. Yo necesito practicas. Porque... I'm going to France and Spain in the summer. I only know bits of languages if i plan to travel there. I went to Italy and Greece last summer to study art...

So Art how is the ol' anime club doing? I was thinking of helping you guys out. twisted You guys need to get the club ff their asses and actually DO something. Or i'll have to get involved when i get my license this month.
JapaneseVinyl
So Art how is the ol' anime club doing? I was thinking of helping you guys out. twisted You guys need to get the club ff their asses and actually DO something. Or i'll have to get involved when i get my license this month.

I only went to the first meeting, but I think some people are trying to replace Ellen. I don't know who would take her place though.
Wait... did Ellen leave? Or is there a power struggle?
JapaneseVinyl
Wait... did Ellen leave? Or is there a power struggle?

She doesn't think there's a power struggle, nor does Katy....They're both going down though.
Something needs to be done, or it should be closed down to keep its original honor. Save my brothers name from embarassment. .___. No offense to Ellen but the club has gone way downhill since my bro left.
JapaneseVinyl
Something needs to be done, or it should be closed down to keep its original honor. Save my brothers name from embarassment. .___. No offense to Ellen but the club has gone way downhill since my bro left.

Who?

You have a brother?
Yup. My brother went to Old Mill. He graduated during my sophmore year. He started the club along with his two buddies Will and Andrew. My bro now goes to college, Andrew goes to art school for animation, and Will is a father now ^^. My bro left the club to me but, I decided i didn't want to rule the club. But that was a mistake because then Amanda ecided she wanted the power. And its gone downhill since. I was thinking about enstilling a little anime club history into the club. I think i'm going to help Ellen out if she wants it.
JapaneseVinyl
Yup. My brother went to Old Mill. He graduated during my sophmore year. He started the club along with his two buddies Will and Andrew. My bro now goes to college, Andrew goes to art school for animation, and Will is a father now ^^. My bro left the club to me but, I decided i didn't want to rule the club. But that was a mistake because then Amanda ecided she wanted the power. And its gone downhill since. I was thinking about enstilling a little anime club history into the club. I think i'm going to help Ellen out if she wants it.

She would never accept that.
change of subject...

So how is Brooks? [sorry that i don't refer to her as Ms.Brooks, but im used to referring to her as Brooks because me and my bro's g/f call her that.]

Hmm i feel like drawing. > wink
JapaneseVinyl
change of subject...

So how is Brooks? [sorry that i don't refer to her as Ms.Brooks, but im used to referring to her as Brooks because me and my bro's g/f call her that.]

Hmm i feel like drawing. > wink
I guess she's fine...everything in class is just about the same as last year. So it just happens to be AP now, its still the same people, sitting in the same seats~
how boring. my new drawing teacher is very unconventional. she made up tie our arms to a giant stick at each of our joints so they couldn't move. and it was our non dominant arm too. at at the end of the stick was a marker and we had to draw like that one day. paper on the floor and all. it was actually really really fun.
JapaneseVinyl
how boring. my new drawing teacher is very unconventional. she made up tie our arms to a giant stick at each of our joints so they couldn't move. and it was our non dominant arm too. at at the end of the stick was a marker and we had to draw like that one day. paper on the floor and all. it was actually really really fun.

Fun~

I could pretend to be right-handed for the day~
~i'm so bored~ I even CG'ed a girl on the computer. And i hardly ever CG. @____@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff