Welcome to Gaia! ::

NOTICE!!! Aura has risen!! Visit the new summer bribe shop, this one is closed!!!
User Image

User Image

Welcome

Please feel free to look around. My name is Aura and I have been a member of Gaia for over seven years now. Periodically I'll go on very very long hiatus and I've just recently come back online. I was a very successful commission artist back in 05-07, but since then I've only been doing commissions maybe once a year if that. I've decided to start up a shop for when I have some free-time and some summer fun once college lets out. So here I am.
User Image

Examples

A note on examples:
The pictures in the side banners are of my natural media pieces,
you are offering on a digital piece like the one below.
Sorry for the lack of examples, as my style has changed since 05-07
I am working with limited examples for the time being.

User Image

Wips= User Image

Pricing:
This is an offer shop.
Tell me what you want and then give me an offer.
I will take the job if I like the offer and if I like the character design.

Payment
I will be taking payment in Gaia Gold and items. If you have items you would like for me to consider give me the names so that I can Tektek it. However there are a few items I am really looking for: Pride of Hera, Juno's Lace, Flight of the Macaw, Custom Cut, Limit Break and any kitten star.

What will I draw?
Pretty much anything. Nothing overly cluttered. If you have an oc, great! Just make sure you have a good, but short, description.
User Image

Slots

1.Open
2.Open
3. Bribe Slot

People who have bought work
Thank you!!

hpanna
TheOnlyBean
TheOnlyBean
Jyanzu
Ms. Cyanide
User Image
Hmmm... Maybe... I'm gonna think about it

Yeah maybe too expensive right now since people cannot see what the end result will look like. I'll bring them down until I get some done to use as examples. Just getting used to Gaia again is overwhelming lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff