Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
Welcome to my first art auction type thing! ^_^

Alright here's the deal, I adore creating new characters, but quite frankly I have enough of my own as it is oO so I've decided to open up an auction to receive a character created by me ^^ Here's what the winner will receive.

Winner has the option of:
1: Picking 2-4 animals and I will "mash" them together into one being. Say you picked tiger and fox..the result may be a fox with tiger markings..thats just the simpified version, trust me I can do some wacky things XD
2: Picking something to personify...say..darkness...or fear..or an element like fire or space, and I'll create an animal or an anthro to personify it (I must warn I am much better at anthros then normal animals, but I can try if you really really want me to)

Sorry but humans are not available as one of your choices..I just can't draw them and I really would rather not have someone disappointed in their picture sweatdrop But you are welcome to choose any animal..whether it be legendary like a dragon or phoenix, or domesticated like a cat or dog.

If you have specific clothes you'd like your char to wear you may tell me (whether its gaia items, or something you found on say..hottopic.com oO). You may also just leave clothes up to me..and say..give me a color scheme to work in or something. I will not however do specific poses..I just can't work like that ^^() sorry...and uh..no erotic art is coming out of me XD sorry

Note that this goes to the WINNER..you must win the auction..and right now there will only be one winner..I may do another auction in the future however. Also note that you can only choose from one of the two options..this IS NOT to get your original character drawn, or some anime character..this is to create A NEW CHARACTER..for you.

Samples!

You can always look through my Deviantart account to get samples, but I'll link to a few just to show off some of my stuff ^^
Deviantart Account
Okay this is my own mashed together animal...she's a snow leopard, fox, gerbil mix oO She's MINE so no asking for anything like her okay?
Snow Lefoxil
This is a picture I did for my friend...I just like this one XD
Shock Fox
And this is a example of a "creature" drawing..its my own species so no stealing!
Quasar: Pakius of Space
More samples can be found if you wish to see ^^

Payment:

Winner will be asked to PM me the details of the character (the animals to mash together or..whatever) and send a trade for half the payment. After this I will get to work. Once I get a sketch done I'll send over the rough sketch type thing for the winner to look over...if there are minor changes they would like made I'll do them *nods* Once all is clear I will color it on the computer and send a sample over. After the winner looks it over they are asked to send the second half of the payment over, and then I'll send the full non sample image.

Winner must be a bit patient..I am not a machine..I cannot crank out art in mere minutes..I do promise however to keep in contact with you through PMs so you don't think I disappeared off the face of the planet sweatdrop

Other Stuff:

The winner of this auction will own full rights to their character..in essence it will become theirs ^^ All that I ask is I get credit for drawing the original picture..please don't take it and say you drew it -o you may resize it for your sig or whatever...but if anyone asks say I drew it..in fact I'd prefer if you put some notice wherever you put the picture that I drew it (whether a website or a sig..). You are free to get as much fanart from other people as you want of your char..you are free to write fiction of them..whatever..it will be YOURS ^_^ The final picture will not have a background, to make putting it in a sig or something easier for you.

Bidding:

Starting Bid: 200g
Auto Bid: errr...a Nitemare Scarf ^^
High/Winning Bid: Coralle @ 600g

Items will also be taken as part of a bid ^^ Prices will be calculated by er..store price or mid gen price.

Bidding will end Wednesday October 13th at 5pm Gaia Time
I may lengthen or shorten the auction, depending on amount of interest shown.
Please show interest at least 10 minutes before the end of the auction..I don't like snipers.

Any other questions? Feel free to ask ^^

Unbeatable Raider

11,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
Horray for the Shock fox! Bump!

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500