Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would like to bid 2k.
heart heart Yay! A bidder!

Thank you ^_________________^

Vincent will update the bids when she gets back <3
heart heart heart
I'd like to point out that your birthday is on my wedding anniversary. We have been married since 1996. heart
Keiko_Mushi
I'd like to point out that your birthday is on my wedding anniversary. We have been married since 1996. heart

XD! Congratulations! You picked a nice day to get married on <3 It being the summer solstice and all ^___^
The funny thing was that I was just about to ask if you wanted to start an Art Auction Collab with me! Haha. X3333!

Good luck!
[Lo]
The funny thing was that I was just about to ask if you wanted to start an Art Auction Collab with me! Haha. X3333!

Good luck!

XD! I would be more than happy too, just not right now XP I have another auction after this one @_@ I guess everyone wants to have them during the summer.

Thanks <3
It is winter here right now but it isn't too cold this year. I live in northeastern australia.
Keiko_Mushi
It is winter here right now but it isn't too cold this year. I live in northeastern australia.

heart ninja
Wow. It's hot outside, and we just had our first tropical storm of the season.
We get some serious amounts of rain between summer and autumn here but it gets really dry in winter.
Here is does too. Well more than usual. But we have a fairly wet climate year-round. I swear the humidity never goes below 50% -_-
Its at 2k so you should bid a bit higher.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff