• Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rachel Covaks
x-a k i y o-x
Rachel Covaks
Hey Akiyo! *hugs*

hii! emotion_hug emotion_kirakira

How's it goin'?

im good! biggrin but our village is on the Dutch news! we have a lot of little earthquakes here because there's a company who's gaining gas here... and many houses has been damaged a little... our house too but we got a repayment

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
DarkestPappreka
x-a k i y o-x

never RPed before eek teehee!
i will guide physical disabled persons with behavior disorder. so they can be very agressive 3nodding i hope i can handle them!

ahhh a cold! gonk drink a lot of orange juice! 4laugh woohoo! biggrin like i do now HAHAHA! but thats so sweet of your boyfriend heart rofl

ugh i want to swim too! gonk poor me... crying

Sounds a bit like what my boyfriend does. He works with disabled people. It was hard for him to deal with to begin with but hes fine now with it. Im sure you'll be fine, i have faith in you heart
I have been drinking alot of juice and having lemsips.
Yeah typical he would share it with him, i hope i give it back to him, hehe.
Didn't go swimming this weekend, Luke (bf) was too tired after his 13hr shift on sat so we didn't go in the end. Hopefully this week sometime i'll go. ^-^
You should go swimming, why cant you?

i love that work! 4laugh but with agressive disabled people would be difficult... but ill try! emotion_kirakira i cant go swimming because we dont have a good swimmingpool here in the neighborhood... emotion_0A0

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
ALRIGHT!

today ill color MrsPandaSins her art and ill try to make a sketch for all the customers! 4laugh

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
Ah yes you did, I didn't notice. Not on here as much. Mostly playing Eden Eternal right now. Got my boyfriend to join.

hahaha its ok XD Eden Eternal thats a mmorpg right? surprised
Yep, I like it. have two characters on the Sapphire servor. EmeraSloane and AriannaDeCapria. Based of my OCs lol.

sounds awesome!! emotion_kirakira
Thanks, I'm kind of addicted. What kind of internship?

i will guide physical disabled persons with behavior disorder. it will be tough sweatdrop
Oh wow, yes. I wish you lots of good luck and LOTS of patience. I grew up with a upper scale autistic boy (practically a brother) and have also helped take care of my grandmother who had a stroke and permanently paralyzed in one arm and part in legs. But those are easy cases compared to many.

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
Yep, I like it. have two characters on the Sapphire servor. EmeraSloane and AriannaDeCapria. Based of my OCs lol.

i will guide physical disabled persons with behavior disorder. it will be tough sweatdrop
Oh wow, yes. I wish you lots of good luck and LOTS of patience. I grew up with a upper scale autistic boy (practically a brother) and have also helped take care of my grandmother who had a stroke and permanently paralyzed in one arm and part in legs. But those are easy cases compared to many.

hahahahaha thanks! biggrin my little brother is autistic too. and i ded a lot of internships with disabled people. so i know what im doing. but i never worked with agressive persons.. so i dont know what to think about that. next week i have 2 accompany days

Dapper Fairy

x-a k i y o-x

Oh, wow. I've experienced one earthquake in my life, and it was small one. It only knocked down somethings and scared the living daylights out my dog. XD

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rainhealsme
x-a k i y o-x

Oh, wow. I've experienced one earthquake in my life, and it was small one. It only knocked down somethings and scared the living daylights out my dog. XD

lol we have a few small earthquakes in a year.. and it feels really weird! rofl
what did you mean with your dog? surprised sorry.. im dutch..

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Morning Akiyo!

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
x-a k i y o-x
DarkestPappreka
x-a k i y o-x

i will guide physical disabled persons with behavior disorder. so they can be very agressive 3nodding i hope i can handle them!

ahhh a cold! gonk drink a lot of orange juice! 4laugh woohoo! biggrin like i do now HAHAHA! but thats so sweet of your boyfriend heart rofl

Sounds a bit like what my boyfriend does. He works with disabled people. It was hard for him to deal with to begin with but hes fine now with it. Im sure you'll be fine, i have faith in you heart
Didn't go swimming this weekend, Luke (bf) was too tired after his 13hr shift on sat so we didn't go in the end. Hopefully this week sometime i'll go. ^-^

i love that work! 4laugh but with agressive disabled people would be difficult... but ill try! emotion_kirakira i cant go swimming because we dont have a good swimmingpool here in the neighborhood... emotion_0A0

yeah he loves it as well, im sure you will be fine. Its an experience. ^-^ Aww that sucks, i have to drive about 40 mins to my local swimming pool area but i got one of my housemates to go with so we split the fuel price. ^-^ if i could take ya with me i'd bring ya ^-^

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rachel Covaks
Morning Akiyo!

HAHA its almost evening here hun! almost 5.00PM teehee! rofl

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, its morning here, cutie.

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
DarkestPappreka
x-a k i y o-x
DarkestPappreka
x-a k i y o-x

yeah he loves it as well, im sure you will be fine. Its an experience. ^-^ Aww that sucks, i have to drive about 40 mins to my local swimming pool area but i got one of my housemates to go with so we split the fuel price. ^-^ if i could take ya with me i'd bring ya ^-^

WOW 40minutes?! gonk ok we have to drive 15 minutes for the nearest swimmingpool.. i only dont have a mate to swim with... emo

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08

hahahahaha thanks! biggrin my little brother is autistic too. and i ded a lot of internships with disabled people. so i know what im doing. but i never worked with agressive persons.. so i dont know what to think about that. next week i have 2 accompany days
Good luck, hopefully you are a small person like me. I don't exactly look intimidating.

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08

Good luck, hopefully you are a small person like me. I don't exactly look intimidating.

nah im tall! 1.75m sweatdrop but i look innocent emotion_kirakira

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08
x-a k i y o-x
KagomeHigurashi08

nah im tall! 1.75m sweatdrop but i look innocent emotion_kirakira
I'm 5'3" not sure what that is in meters, but yeah I understand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff