Welcome to Gaia! ::

survey says...?

arch you lazy a*****e go out in the rain and conduct your survey there. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
+1 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Fashionable Noob

I LOVE SO MUCHHHH THANK YOU

Predatorial Rabbit

zuxiia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@strawberry: glad you like!

Dapper Gekko

archangelling

Thank you so much!

Predatorial Rabbit

k hi guys, small annoucement. or big. idk.

haven't been feeling like drawing these previous weeks with my mood swings and momentary depressing states and I'm getting real busy these days, especially with christmas coming soon. I've got break coming soon so hopefully I'll be working around the times to try and get everything before new years.

Predatorial Rabbit

Thyme Seer
x__Litrouke

pretty sure none of you guys remember but uhhh. hi. I owed you art.

Mega Browser

archangelling
Thyme Seer
pretty sure none of you guys remember but uhhh. hi. I owed you art.
Thank you so much! She looks absolutely gorgeous, and this really made my day!

Predatorial Rabbit

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry orz gonk gonk gonk gonk
JUMBOOO
Serg Herg Derg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
fml.

Toxic OTP

sooooo pretttty. emotion_zombie emotion_bigheart

Predatorial Rabbit

LittleDream
Shilosaur
x x F e a t h e r
MoBettah
xzserpentgrlzx
SuperfIuous
Lindzzz
un petit prince
molly8972

okay before I forget I'm gonna get this done.

long story short- I owe you art from last year, and since I'm such a dedicated artist that doesn't want any stuff undone, I'm owing you more art. fml.

I'm in the middle of midterms week right now and applications for uni are due too. and for some reason my electives teachers all like to add onto my pain by giving me projects too. so I'm postponing all of you guys till I have a definitive period of time where I can actually get stuff DONE.

Here you go.
User Image
now I know it says only redeemable from april to may, but what I really mean is you can pm me it any time, but once you pm me your request, I'm not digging through a billion pms to find your old one, delete it, and scrap whatever I have for you already if you want to change it.

I'm never doing any more IOUs so don't expect any more from me. now for me to sleep and get ready for my midterm tomorrow. OTL

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150
amkdefggh awww, that's really sweet of you ;u;! And don't worry, I most certainly don't mind waiting at all- saved my lovely coupon in my art folder so I'll remember to redeem it when it's closer to the date- since you p/much got me in that, my favorite subjects change pretty frequently haha
Meanwhile, goodluck with the midterms and those applications :3

Smitten Admirer

You are such a sweetheart. ; n ;
Listen, you worry about your school stuff first and don't worry about art. I'm not picky about how long it takes, or whenever you have time. I'm in the situation myself, so I get it. c:
I saved it for when you're clear again, and even at that point, if you're busy, then don't worry about it, okay?
I hope things get a bit easier for you! D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces