Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for art of my avi, and my OC, so the next to posts will go into detail what I want...I will pay pure, and tip if I like it. The form I would you to fill out so I know your art...

Gaianame:
What you draw: Avis/OC/Both
Samples: (Links or thumbnails)
Price range:
Shoplink (if you have one):

Thank you, and please keep reading.
My Avi

I'm looking for any style of art of my avi in it's current outfit, which I am trying to keep it as.

Styles I Like
Chibi -I am a chbi whore, I love 'em!
Posed Full Bodies- I like having my avi doing something
Any full-body
Styled after shows- I've had some styled after television shows...I think it looks kind of cool
Anything original- Something out of the ordinary...I've had an old avi drawn as a pony, so that was something I liked.

If you do couples, I may toss in a few of my friends avis, though it is unlikely...many of my friends are less Gaia-addicted than myself. But I may have you draw me with an animal.

Props
Phantom Mask- From the phantom of the opera, I'd really like a pic of my avi holding the mask.
Raven- As in the bird...I'm in love with Poe's 'The Raven'
A disco ball- In the case you draw my avi discoing, disco ball should be tossed in there somewhere
Camera- Whether old fashioned or digital, I love photography, so I'd like atleast one picture of my avi with a camera.

User Image

there's my avi in the case Gaia glitches again and you can't see it...
My OC

Ah yes, serra- My OC! I currently don't have any pics, though I have a commision out right now. I really want art of her!

So, here's a basic description:
Eyes: Curelean blue
Hair: Light-Golden blonde, goes from mid-back to waist- Bangs are tapered starting at nose and going till her chin
Hair Style: Any style is good- down, pony-tail, bun, pigtail, braids, whatever. You choose
Mouth: A mix or red and pink for her lips, they should be in a smile or smirk for every pic.
Build: Skinny, about 5'7" A little bit of muscle, well curved, tanned
Clothing:If you have an outfit design, feel free to try it on my charrie, nothign to outrageous or skimpy though! Jeans and a t-shirt work fine, or skirts, or whatever...
Styles:
Hogwarts(special details for this picture)
Elegant evening gown-being drawn
Punk-esque (something like tattered jeans, kind of...street-esque. Preferably with different colored hair highlights to match outfit)
Preppy (mini jean skirt, t-shirt, jacket, flip-flops, ect. Typical preppy outfit)-being drawn
Dance WANTED(work-out pants, a tank top(maybe black leotard), jazz shoes, hair pulled back of w/ headband, maybe jacket tied around waist?)
Out-thereWANTED (maybe a dress over a pair of jeans, mini with cowboy boots, something out there, random)
Cowboy may want (cow boy hat and boots, pair of jean shorts/pants, white button up shirt either with the buttons undone and a colored tank under it, or the top buttons undone. Hair preferably in low pigtails, highlights of lighter blonde)
PhotographyREALLY WANT (my avi with any kind of camera, preferably a larger one liek those used for modeling, and I'd like to have her holding the camera up, a newspaper under one arm and the other hand holding either a pen or pencil and a note pad with the word 'scoop' written on it. As for clothing, a simple shirt, you can add some wording if you'd like[preferably journlist-centric] with maybe a jean jacket and a pair of capris, any faboric or color. Shoes are coverse-style. Jewelry includes a press pass[to be worn around neck or tightened aroudn the head like a hippie band], some style of earings, and a digital watch)
Poses:Anything good, peace signs, modeling poses, just....standing there...
More will be added as I think of it...

Examples

Hogwarts(Good reference for shoes [-nails] and hair)
Cowgirl (LOVE IT!)
Punk-esque (Good Reference for Hair!)
What you draw: both
Samples: umm check out my thread...
Price range: REALLY CHEAP
Shoplink (if you have one): see sig...
Current Commisons
1. Senbo-sama- Avi and Serra in gown -1.5k-not sent
2. Kyou Blade- Avi w/ phantom mask-depends-not sent
3. Diet Algernon- full body chibi-12k-sent
4. Yukomi-chan-OC sketch-8k-not sent
5. Lost-minded one- OC Fullbody/Avi Waist ^-5.5k-sent

Name-type-cost-trade status
I am taking more art than this, this is just my list.
Finished
x_x Burning Flame x_x-325
[teh otaku]-100
Lady Nocturne- 2000
AngelicVampireX-5k
Urikoz- 450
YYHamtaromon-4k
Kenshi-sama-4k
Half Man Half Amazing-11k
KyonKyonSama-2k
Ah, I love the art whore, but I need artists...
Gaianame: Kyou Blade
What you draw: Avi with the phantom mask
Samples: http://kyoublade.deviantart.com/
Price range: 6-10K
Shoplink (if you have one): N/A
Kyou Blade, would it be a full body? And do you have a price esitmate for what it would cost full-body color?

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaianame: YYHamtaromon( called Dg)
What you draw: Both
Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Price range: 1-6k for most things
Shoplink (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10878503
Yeah, it would be full body. And my price range is the same for everything that I make, which is 6-10K. The way I do commissions, is that the person who commissions me can choose to pay anywhere in that range when the doll is finished.
Gaianame: wolven_chi_of_moon
What you draw: Avis...Sometimes OC...I like to draw anthro, too.
Samples: My siggy. If you need more, it'll take me a minute to get them up.
Price range: Whatever floats your boat. I like my art, so it'll be hard to get me to go below 1k.
Shoplink (if you have one): Nope.

I will draw a chibi, full- body, that has something to do with Poe's lovely Raven.

Edit: I only do black-and-white for now.
Then I'd love for you to draw my avi, and I'll choose when it's done. I'm sure that it'll be reat, I loved your samples.
What you draw: Both, but just not the OC wearing a Hogwarts uniform. . . ^^;
Samples: http://aishie-chan.deviantart.com/
Price range: 1 sealed (or just a Jan 06 letter now) for waist up sketch, 2 for fullbody, and coloring. . . we can talk? surprised Probably something over 20k.
Shoplink (if you have one): Nien. D:

And yay, Phantom! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas