I love them all! Thank you so much!
    I'm especially happy with Roy; he looks gorgeous. c;

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
adriana998877

It's my pleasure! I'm glad I was able to draw her the way you wanted. 8D <3 I'll be closing for several months after this batch to concentrate on school stuff, but I'll gladly draw for you when I open shop again~

Loyal Seeker

Nii Amikasame

Sometimes I hate school and this is one of those times. emotion_donotwant
I'm more than glad that I was able to catch you before you close :B

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lucy Bellamy

Uwaaa seriously? You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that haha! xD Also, sorry again if these kept getting delayed. I've been crazy busy these days. x__x

Anyway, here are the full versions!
- Roy
- Corobo
- Verde
- Sally

Thanks as always for requesting! whee I always have fun drawing your characters.

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
adriana998877

Oh man me too. I honestly wish I had have time to do commissions all day and also not fail my classes. >__<;

But yeah, thanks again! Your character was a lot of fun to draw, her hair especially. 8D <3
Nii Amikasame

I'm relieved as well; I was worried I wouldn't like it, but I do very much. I had a feeling I would.
    Thank you again for being awesome! emotion_hug

Loyal Seeker

Nii Amikasame

Student life is kind of hard, mostly when you want to do something you like vs something you HAVE to. D;

No, no, no, thank YOU for drawing her. :'3 I'm totally in love with her. ♥ ♥ ♥

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Alright, I guess the shop is closed for now! Did you know that since this shop opened, 48 requests were made? Crazy! I don't even know how I managed that. >__<

But it couldn't have been done if not for you guys, so to all of those who've requested (special thanks to Vampiress Amaia and Lucy Bellamy for coming back time and again <3) and even to those who've just taken the time to express their well-wishes, thank you very much! It's been a pleasure meeting and drawing your wonderful characters. Not only have you helped me with gold, but you've helped me improve as an artist as well.

Okay I'm gonna stop here before this turns into an essay. xD Until next time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff