Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

CLOSED

I've decided that freebies are more worthwhile.
would you happen to have any examples!?

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

samosaurus_Rex
would you happen to have any examples!?

References: In my signature. It leads to my DeviantART.
is it necessary to fill out a form if I were to ask you to draw my avatar? o:

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

teastainedlace
is it necessary to fill out a form if I were to ask you to draw my avatar? o:

Nope, I'll just use your avi as reference. If you want anything changed on it however, please tell me! c:
ah- nothing needs to be changed! ^ ^
only, I just want to mention that it doesn't need to be drawn extremely busty like the avi shows~
could I get a full cg for 6k, please?

Benevolent Stalker

Solomon Grant

Would it be any trouble to do digital full color of my avi for 12k? (since my avi has two people) o 3 o;

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

teastainedlace
only, I just want to mention that it doesn't need to be drawn extremely busty like the avi shows~

Sure! I can't start it tonight, however, so it'll be done some time tomorrow. Is that alright?

If it's a deal, then you can send the trade, and I'll accept it after I've posted the finished work.

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

--Beckys Nightmare--
Solomon Grant

Would it be any trouble to do digital full color of my avi for 12k? (since my avi has two people) o 3 o;

Actually, for 2 people in the same request, the second person is only half, so your request would only be 9000. Also, yes. biggrin

Benevolent Stalker

Solomon Grant
--Beckys Nightmare--
Solomon Grant

Actually, for 2 people in the same request, the second person is only half, so your request would only be 9000. Also, yes. biggrin

Oh, oh really? Shweet. ^^;
So do I send trade now? o 3 o;
Solomon Grant
teastainedlace

Sure! I can't start it tonight, however, so it'll be done some time tomorrow. Is that alright?

If it's a deal, then you can send the trade, and I'll accept it after I've posted the finished work.

that's perfectly alright! <3
it's a deal; I'll send the trade now~ c:

Toki Bird's Wife

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
Oooh I want...I want lots.
eek heart

Can you do my current avvy in a kind of come-at-you pose? She's supposed to be very vicious, so I want her sticking her sword at the viewer's face ^^

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

--Beckys Nightmare--
Solomon Grant
--Beckys Nightmare--
Solomon Grant

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'll start on it as soon as I'm done with my first request!

Thanks!

Benevolent Stalker

Solomon Grant
--Beckys Nightmare--
Solomon Grant
--Beckys Nightmare--
Solomon Grant

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'll start on it as soon as I'm done with my first request!

Thanks!

Okie dokie lokie.
Take as much time as you need. <33
You'reee welcomeee. c:
Can you draw my avi for 10k digital

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items