• Dressed Up 200
LLOW,
tab ☐ Tis Sukinamae, I'm a GIRL
tab ☐ Ya got to draw 'tis OC Character - Male
tab ☐ Just know da eyes are Blue
tab ☐ My hair is Black
tab ☐ My complexion Olive
tab ☐ I'm SOLO

Wizi is a thief by game and a thief by nature. He is a very thin and lanky character who clothes himself completely in black. Despite his height, he is surprisingly flexible and very agile. Wizi has blue eyes and that same olive complexion. His hair is black but he hides it beneath a top hat which he stole from one of the island’s guests. In actuality, much of his clothing has been stolen, enabling him to blend in with the explorers. He wears a skin-tight top underneath a smart black jacket. He possesses matching trousers and on his feet, he adorns a pair of stolen evening shoes. His most pronounced feature is the scar beneath his left eye – three scratch marks.

LLOW,
tab ☐ Ya got to draw 'tis OC Character - Male
tab ☐ Just know da eyes are Dark Brown
tab ☐ My hair is Bald
tab ☐ I'm SOLO

Mzuka is a rather primitive looking specimen. Contrary to this fact, he is also, potentially one of the wisest and most formidable Natives on the island. Unfortunately, he’s not a particularly pleasant character and values his privacy. Mzuka has an olive skin-tone and his eyes are dark-brown. He possesses no hair and wears a skull-mask over his face. The only other thing visible through this mask besides his eyes is his mouth and he’s often unhappy. Mzuka wears a necklace made up on crocodile teeth. He possesses tribal marks along his arms and back and wears a loin cloth in order to protect his modesty. He does not wear shoes and is always seen with a staff. This staff has the head of a reptile as its main feature, with the features of a bird wrapped around its neck. Mzuka is the island’s witch doctor and not one to be trifled with.

LLOW,
tab ☐ Ya got to draw 'tis OC Character - Female
tab ☐ Just know da eyes are Green
tab ☐ My hair is Silver
tab ☐ I'm SOLO

Topanga is the embodiment of the island’s pleasant nature. She is a slender, yet petite young woman – short in stature – with green eyes and long silver hair; many would consider her beautiful. Her skin is an olive complexion – the trait skin tone of her people - and she always has a smile on her face. Topanga is fond of flowers and often wears them in her hair (of different colours) and on her clothing. She dresses somewhat modestly for the climate, clothing in a sea-blue floral halter-neck dress with two slights in either side; the flowers are white. Around her waist, she adorns a large red sash, which possesses the width of a Japanese obi. It is tied in a style much differently from the Japanese, however, in a sense that it falls around her waist twice and fastens at the front on the leftmost side of her hip. It is tied in loose bow and the remainder of the sash falls in two halfway down to her knees. Topanga does not wear shoes.

LLOW,
tab ☐ Ya got to draw 'tis OC Character - Female
tab ☐ Just know da eyes are Hazel
tab ☐ My hair is White
tab ☐ I'm SOLO

Mother Nurture is an older woman, potentially pushing fifty, albeit her real age is unknown. She is olive-skinned, though slightly paler in complexion, with hazel eyes and short white hair, which she often conceals beneath a long white cloak. As her home resides in Quaryl Peak, in the cold mountains, Mother Nurture dresses accordingly. The uppermost portion of the cloak is covered in white and beige fur, but beneath it, she wears a sea green dress. This dress often sparkles and is long sleeved and long in length. Mother Nurture also, traverses the island without shoes, but most of the time, it appears as if she is floating instead of walking. Mother Nurture is another pleasant character. Very mature as, she is worldly, she is potentially one of the wisest Natives on the island.

All characters are to be full body, coloured characters. Can the art style be the same as your last sample pic?

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yohaan Nezraf
sukinamae
Yohaan Nezraf
sukinamae
Considering I've been a member here for so long, I really should know better. But getting my site sorted came above any common sense at the time so lesson learned. I have descriptions for each character, so they'll be more than enough for you to go on smile

Well the form orders and price rangers are up ^^
:3 though the prices really do change depending what is needed to be
done...

Okies cool. I don't mind the price to be honest as I've saved enough gold up ^_^

By the way I'm kinda curious what kind of site that you are working one?
Can you share the details on what it's about? ^^

Midnight Lotus is a SWR (Site-Wide Roleplay), the entire site is based on an Island named Midnight Lotus. There are natives (Like the ones I've requested art for) who dominate the island and try to protect it from outsiders (The members of the site). There is a OOC section for general conversation and for members that enjoy roleplaying outside of the general plot. It used to be a general community site, but I wanted to do something different and decided to revamp it.

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
sukinamae

Wooohooo... that's alot!
Also I think you messed Mzuka's eyes with hair xD (Bald eyes lol)
Well... now to sum up the total amount of color to cover them is like
so expensive but please bear with me like around 960k for all together
As for the supposed completion time. I do think I may need a week
to sketch them out properly before I decide to digitalizes them.

This certainly is like the largest order I've ever seen in my gaian lifetime.

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
LOL - Told ya ^_^

Oh wow bald eyes O_O this is what happens when I rush, lol. 960k is fine with me ^_^. Besides I wanted to be the first on the request list xD

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
sukinamae
LOL - Told ya ^_^

Oh wow bald eyes O_O this is what happens when I rush, lol. 960k is fine with me ^_^. Besides I wanted to be the first on the request list xD

Gosh ^__^
Then please send trade, I'll accept it and please finish the trade once I'm finished smile
I'll be sure to keep you updated in the whole thing. Oh no need to worry I knew full
well you'd be the first one on the list

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yohaan Nezraf
sukinamae
LOL - Told ya ^_^

Gosh ^__^
Then please send trade, I'll accept it and please finish the trade once I'm finished smile
I'll be sure to keep you updated in the whole thing. Oh no need to worry I knew full
well you'd be the first one on the list

^_^ Coolies. I shall send it now *does her happy dance*

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
sukinamae

Pff... now it's Dark Bald but that is an improvement haha

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yohaan Nezraf
sukinamae

Pff... now it's Dark Bald but that is an improvement haha

Sorry, I'm tired and stressed (Not a good combination)

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
sukinamae

Breathe... and relax. Chillax ^^
Rushing yourself will be bad for your health

EDIT : Also I fixed it up to just Bald smile

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah you're right. It's been one of those weeks I guess. It's a shame London is so cold, I would really love to go for a walk right about now ^_^

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
In my country it's cool at night, but burning hot from morning till near evening
Walks... I miss nice quiet strolls at night not fond of day walks smile
Where I am the light pollution is so bad, I don't see the stars anymore.
Star gazing would be nice to relax with and if you feel chilly wear some blankets
to keep warm ^__^

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Where are you from?

I wouldn't mind some hot weather over here. It gets really cold over here, but there are gorgeous nights where we can see the stars clearly.

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
It's the Philippines, it's a pretty good n' beautiful country if only there wasn't
so much garbage, pollution and some other crud. neutral
Cold weather brr.... I might die from being in such a place
can't stand it much. I like dry, warm climates like somewhere in the
middle east. Philippines is wet and hot... so tropical. ^^

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm uber jealous now. I have a friend who lives out there that I sometimes play Tekken with on my PS3.

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Wow, Anin, you'll be swimming in dosh in no-time xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items