Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
Shirazuki

Thanks Shirazuki and same here I like seeing interesting names
before entering the shop and seeing what's in it. (laughs) I don't give my
art shop's name any justice -- as I'm incredibly lazy or always cramming.
Drawing for a quite a long time? (tilts head) Yes, that is true but I haven't
produced anything new for quite some time until recently this month. As
for the prices... (chuckles embarrassed)

Can you believe I get mini-heart
stoppers if I receive offers like 100k? I seriously get scared with huge
prices so I stick to keeping my prices low or keep them high enough to
show I'm a good artist.

During those lazy times I was reading fanfiction non-stop and contemplating
on restart/star-up my stories again.

By the way, I won't get start on your art until the end of next week. I need
to start cramming for my exams and projects that's been piling up. (shakes head)
I can't believe my grades are dropping. I used to get such high grades.

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yohaan Nezraf

Thanks Shirazuki and same here I like seeing interesting names
before entering the shop and seeing what's in it. (laughs) I don't give my
art shop's name any justice -- as I'm incredibly lazy or always cramming.
Drawing for a quite a long time? (tilts head) Yes, that is true but I haven't
produced anything new for quite some time until recently this month. As
for the prices... (chuckles embarrassed)

Can you believe I get mini-heart
stoppers if I receive offers like 100k? I seriously get scared with huge
prices so I stick to keeping my prices low or keep them high enough to
show I'm a good artist.

During those lazy times I was reading fanfiction non-stop and contemplating
on restart/star-up my stories again.

By the way, I won't get start on your art until the end of next week. I need
to start cramming for my exams and projects that's been piling up. (shakes head)
I can't believe my grades are dropping. I used to get such high grades.

Hahas, no problem! I'm pretty much busy myself, lots of assignments and projects to finish up and got to cram some study time for my upcoming exams too.

I used to draw simple stuff but I kept abandoning that hobby because of school, just couldn't find the time to draw since there's loads of assignments piling up so I started collecting arts to admire them and try to find the inspiration to go back to drawing once again emotion_facepalm

Oh, that's nice. What kind of fanfictions do you read? I used to read fanfics on anime series but I stopped after moving on to reading manga instead hehe.
Most people give lots of tips to artists whose works they like so I suppose it's like a common practice xD

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
Shirazuki

Let's see: Naruto, Bleach (sometimes), Gintama (recently), Harry Potter (not a fan but I love the fanfiction),
Evangelion, Pokemon (rarely) and others... So practically anything that seems good and fresh.
I stick to reading a ton load of anime fanfiction more than the game & movie fanfiction.
Then moving on to doujinshi or dark/light-hearted manga series with comedy in it.

So far the best I've read recently was TWOGK, Ubel Blatt, Ao no Exorcist, Beelzebub,
Cage of Eden (oh wait... I just realized it's complete! I must go read!!!), Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic,
Nanatsu no Taizai, Nyotai-ka, and Bokura no Kiseki.You should try out
Sugar Dark, Loop, and er... (tilts head) oh yes -- Mx0! They're really good... though I wonder
why I recommended Loop (nervous laugh) But it's still good anyway! (nods)

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yohaan Nezraf
Let's see: Naruto, Bleach (sometimes), Gintama (recently), Harry Potter (not a fan but I love the fanfiction),
Evangelion, Pokemon (rarely) and others... So practically anything that seems good and fresh.
I stick to reading a ton load of anime fanfiction more than the game & movie fanfiction.
Then moving on to doujinshi or dark/light-hearted manga series with comedy in it.

So far the best I've read recently was TWOGK, Ubel Blatt, Ao no Exorcist, Beelzebub,
Cage of Eden (oh wait... I just realized it's complete! I must go read!!!), Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic,
Nanatsu no Taizai, Nyotai-ka, and Bokura no Kiseki.You should try out
Sugar Dark, Loop, and er... (tilts head) oh yes -- Mx0! They're really good... though I wonder
why I recommended Loop (nervous laugh) But it's still good anyway! (nods)

That's quite a lot of fanfictions read there. I noticed some anime titles that I had watched like Bleach, Ao no Exorcist, Gintama.
They have great storylines, jokes and all the action. I love genres along that line.

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
Shirazuki
I read a lot (enjoys heavy literature time to time). Gintama is the most amazing comedy/gag anime
with an actual back-story. Bleach... (shurgs) I won't comment on it. As for Ao no Exorcist
I absolute enjoy! But -- the anime wasn't as... uh actually it didn't live up to the manga.
You should try out "The World Only God Knows" (aka TWOGK) it's seriously GOOD!
As well as Beelzebub!

In fanfiction my favorite genre so far is Horror or Hurt/Comfort (I do go for humor but
I'm very slow at catching jokes/puns). So are you also a shipper?

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yohaan Nezraf
I read a lot (enjoys heavy literature time to time). Gintama is the most amazing comedy/gag anime
with an actual back-story. Bleach... (shurgs) I won't comment on it. As for Ao no Exorcist
I absolute enjoy! But -- the anime wasn't as... uh actually it didn't live up to the manga.
You should try out "The World Only God Knows" (aka TWOGK) it's seriously GOOD!
As well as Beelzebub!

In fanfiction my favorite genre so far is Horror or Hurt/Comfort (I do go for humor but
I'm very slow at catching jokes/puns). So are you also a shipper?

Ah, I read a lot too, and they're all mangas hahas. Oh goodness, I got to agree that Gintama is full of jokes in each episode in the anime. Bleach had a great storyline for some arcs, mostly for the action. Ao no Exorcist ended quite abruptly for the anime in my opinion.
I've heard of The World Only God Knows and that it's a good anime. I'll have to watch that title soon, got to add to my list of animes to be watched~
I love suspense and mystery kinds as well. Yup, I'm a shipper for most shoujo-kind of mangas
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LLOW,
tab ☐ Tis Username, I'm a /GIRL but this is for my friend's anniversary and its a secretXD
tab ☐ Ya got to draw 'tis FEMALE and MALE couple
tab ☐ Just know da eyes are COLOR his are greengrey and hers are brown
tab ☐ My hair is COLOR hers is brown and his is very red
tab ☐ My complexion COLORhim very pale and she has a pale mexican color
tab ☐ I'm having this done for FRIEND(s)

Added needed description be places here... and any reference links to offer will be good too.This is them-http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/485870_408342042532618_1912473354_n.jpg

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
Fuchsia_Geisha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LLOW,
tab ☐ Tis Username, I'm a /GIRL but this is for my friend's anniversary and its a secretXD
tab ☐ Ya got to draw 'tis FEMALE and MALE couple
tab ☐ Just know da eyes are COLOR his are greengrey and hers are brown
tab ☐ My hair is COLOR hers is brown and his is very red
tab ☐ My complexion COLORhim very pale and she has a pale mexican color
tab ☐ I'm having this done for FRIEND(s)

Added needed description be places here... and any reference links to offer will be good too.This is them-http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/485870_408342042532618_1912473354_n.jpg

mm... This may be the first... no second art request that makes me
hesitant to agree on doing. Can you try to convince me to do them?
Also you haven't really specified what kind of art you wanted. And seeing as
you semi-rushed this complicated form. I feel unsure on what to
do and when you mentioned anniversary does that mean I have a deadline?

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
Shirazuki

I'm actually watching the entire series (currently on the 4th season for Ginatama); Bleach... (sighs) something I can no longer really like except for its fanfiction and doujinshi works; EXACTLY! It did! That's because A-1 Pictures (censored) it up seriously I loved the manga then when it got an anime I was ecstatic till I noticed they changed a large amount of it. Tch... not sure if the director is to be blamed or someone else. I also heard there's a movie coming out. I only wonder if it's good at least. Still skeptical... A-1 Pictures is also handling Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and so far I'm rather insulted how the first episode and onwards made the characters feel too fast paced and the... meh (shakes head) Sorry for the ranting.

I do say TWOGK is very good anime 12 episode per season and go exactly by the book!
There's even english dubs for Season 1 & 2. Season 3 has yet to be released (nods)
Oh yeah another good anime is Kuroko no Basuke!

Sadly... it's hard for me to enjoy Shoujo manga these days.

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yohaan Nezraf
I'm actually watching the entire series (currently on the 4th season for Ginatama); Bleach... (sighs) something I can no longer really like except for its fanfiction and doujinshi works; EXACTLY! It did! That's because A-1 Pictures (censored) it up seriously I loved the manga then when it got an anime I was ecstatic till I noticed they changed a large amount of it. Tch... not sure if the director is to be blamed or someone else. I also heard there's a movie coming out. I only wonder if it's good at least. Still skeptical... A-1 Pictures is also handling Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and so far I'm rather insulted how the first episode and onwards made the characters feel too fast paced and the... meh (shakes head) Sorry for the ranting.

I do say TWOGK is very good anime 12 episode per season and go exactly by the book!
There's even english dubs for Season 1 & 2. Season 3 has yet to be released (nods)
Oh yeah another good anime is Kuroko no Basuke!

Sadly... it's hard for me to enjoy Shoujo manga these days.

I'm still on the early episodes for Gintama but the inside jokes are the best. Yeah, there's quite a lot of series with movies coming out. I've watched Kuroko no Basket, waiting for the second season to be released. Fairy Tail is a nice anime too with the action and osts xD
mm... This may be the first... no second art request that makes me
hesitant to agree on doing. Can you try to convince me to do them?
Also you haven't really specified what kind of art you wanted. And seeing as
you semi-rushed this complicated form. I feel unsure on what to
do and when you mentioned anniversary does that mean I have a deadline?

I am really sorry my form was vague. I was working off my phone while my boyfriend was defragging my computer and phones are not as easy to work with I found out XD. Alright first yes their would be a deadline but their anniversary is not until the end of feb. Also I would love it if you did take it on because your art is very brilliant and I think it could be a really cute couple piece. As for the art I really did space on putting that in and I'm sorry. I would like half body solid and colored please. On the picture it's self I think it would be really cute if you could have the boy (jay) kissing the girls (betty) hand with a now-it-all smirk and her blushing. With clothes I gave you their prom picture for reference but I think that them in either steampunk garb or school uniforms would be super neat. Again I am sorry for a rushed form with lack of detail and hope you may consider this piece. Thank you.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageLLOW,
tab ☐ Tis Punk Phantom Cat, I'm a GIRL
tab ☐ Ya got to draw 'tis FEMALEAVATAR
tab ☐ Just know da eyes are red and have black eyeshadow/liner
tab ☐ My hair is black
tab ☐ My complexion pale
tab ☐ I'm SOLO

Chibi lineart, please! I would like her to look angry or smug/arrogant, please. Any pose with that is fine by me (like leaning against a wall with her arms crossed, or shaking a fist st someone, or shouting).

Familiar Smoker

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
Fuchsia_Geishai

Ah! Late Feb. then that's good I have plenty of time because my exams end by the 8th.
I'll work on your request so judging from it and as there are two people with just simple
clothing. I'd suggest a price ranging to 100k (50,000 G per person). That's a fair enough
price. I suppose. (tilts head)

Punk Phantom Cat

I accept your request, but be patient for quite a bit. I'll get on with my art requests by the end of
next week. And for your character, I'd say just 25k as that is the default price (nods).

Shirazuki

(chuckles) Later on Gintama will have some very serious arse arcs by the 2nd season and
episodes that'll make you choke back on tears. The series though on the stronger side on
humor; it plays with other genres. My favorite arc right now is either the "Shinsengumi Crisis"
or Tsukuyo's Arc.

Kuroko no Basuke is pretty awesome, isn't it. I mean you know the creator was even threatened
to stop his work on it (the manga & anime) because his series had become so popular! That
being the reason why season 2 was delayed -- also the manga for a bit. I also heard that some
conventions were temporarily banning Kuroko no Basuke related merchandise till the problem
is somewhat resolved. Though it's what I hear and read about... I wonder if everything is going
okay now for the creator and the people working on the series is fine. (I'm chatting so much...)

I remember watching Fairy Tail too, but when I noticed Lucy trying to get it on with Natsu
I practically dropped it. Mostly it's because the anime was too focused on her. I know
Lucy is meant to be the supposedly main character but... I really don't like it. She's not
a bad girl that's for sure, but when someone gets in the way with childhood romance
I get grumpy. I would have preferred if Lucy and Natsu's relationship was more on
familial love rather that possible romance with one another. Oh man... I rambling! (shakes head)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff