Welcome to Gaia! ::

This looks very interesting.
[X]
[X]
[X]
My shop was eaten by Gaia in the Migration, so I don't have prices on hand, but this seems fair:

Single
Full Body
Colored: 2,500 Gold
Uncolored: 1,500 Gold

Half Body
Colored: 2,000 Gold
Uncolored: 1,000 Gold

Couple
Full Body
Colored: 4,000 Gold
Uncolored: 2,500 Gold

Half Body
Colored: 2,800 Gold
Uncolored: 1,800 Gold

What do you think?
Sorry I don't have many female models; I can draw females just as well, if not better.
Bump pirate
Suneeku
Sorry I don't have many female models; I can draw females just as well, if not better.
Hm..alright. I'd like a fullbody version of her if that's alright. I'll go ahead and send the trade...just Pm me when it's done and I'll complete it 3nodding
I'm willing to do Anhkmut, since no one seems to be doing her, unless you still want me to do Night.
Suneeku
I'm willing to do Anhkmut, since no one seems to be doing her, unless you still want me to do Night.
I'm currently searching for Ankhmut. They are the same person basically, just different time periods.
thenightsdesire
Suneeku
I'm currently searching for Ankhmut. They are the same person basically, just different time periods.

Ah, ok. I'll start on Night right away, then. 3nodding
i want teh boobeh glitch crying

how do you do it? or is it fixed? cry
Nyralia
i want teh boobeh glitch crying

how do you do it? or is it fixed? cry
I think it's fixed by now. I got it though, by wearing the cross bathsuit top with the new lunar cap.
heart

Got to go to the bank and do some quick shopping. Be back in about an hour or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff