Welcome to Gaia! ::

ATTN: ARTISTS WHO I'VE COMMISSONED TO DRAW AVERY - I moved Avery's description to the second post if you need it, since I'm no longer looking for more people to draw him.

I am looking to buy art of OCs created by Melwyn and myself, Avery and Brisco and Aradan. I do not want chibi art. No longer looking for art of Avery. Just Brisco/Aradan now.

PAYMENT: I have a little over 100k pure to spend. BE SURE TO TELL ME YOUR PRICES. I do not want to price your artwork, I don't feel comfortable doing that. Also, no auctions please (unless it has an autobuy that is less than 1 million gold). Don't be offended if I don't choose to commission you.

REQUEST: I want couple fullbody color pics, although I may settle for waist up. I don't have a prefrence of any specific media. I am not interested in chibi art of them. Sorry to those of you who only do lineart or just black and white art - Avery is a very colorful character, and I think all artwork of him needs to be in color. (: As for Brisco, well, I just like color art. Sorry!

----------------------------------------------------------------
  • Brisco Wilder - Brisco is a rough and outgoing guy - and also a werewolf. I'm looking for art of him in his human and werewolf forms, so don't be afraid to post if you're not an anthro artist! This OC was created by Poufy Werewolf.
    • Hair: Short, straight and black with bangs
    • Eyes: Yellow
    • Skin: Caucasian, maybe just a little bit tanned
    • Height: 6'1"
    • Build: He's got some muscles, but not overly built
    • Clothing: Very simple clothes. He doesn't care much about what he wears, really. Usually just t-shirts and worn blue jeans that may have a tear or two in them, along with a black leather jacket and black boots. He has a small gold hoop earring in each ear, and his tongue is pierced too (barbell, small). Nothing he wears should be silver (silver + werewolf = not a good combination). It can look silver, of course - like white gold or platinum or something along those lines.
    • Race: Werewolf. In his werewolf and wolf forms, he has black fur, and a small white patch of white fur on the end of his nose. The rest of him should be black. He's a very scruffy werewolf, too. I believe werewolves have two forms they transform into - a wolf form, in which they look like any normal wolf except much bigger - and a werewolf form, in which they stand on their hind legs and have mostly human joints. During full moons, they are forced to transform into their normal wolf forms. If the werewolf is old enough and/or strong enough, they are able to control their transformations on non-full moon nights and turn into their werewolf forms.
    • Personality: Rough, outgoing, and confident. He's very easy going and can sometimes be a bully. He is angered easily, especially when he's mistaken about something.
    • Refrences:
  • Aradan - A vain male incubus (or vampire, may be drawn as either) with control issues. He is Brisco's ex-boyfriend, but I am looking for art of when they were still together. He's the "top" in their relationship. This OC was created by Melwyn.
    • Hair: Short (to just below his shoulders), straight and pale blonde with bangs, kept tied back
    • Eyes: Pale blue
    • Skin: Caucasian, pale (not sickly, not white skin)
    • Height: 6'1"
    • Build: Medium build, less muscular than Brisco, but not weak
    • Clothing: Aradan is a black suit and tie kind of man. He's a very sharp dresser, as he's a very vain person. He never wears anything less than the best. He even owns a line of expensive clothing stores.
    • Race: Incubus or vampire, although by appearance he looks human aside from fangs. No pointed ears!
    • Personality: Vain, a little controlling, bold, and sensual. He gets jealous very easily.
    • Refrences:
      • None.

If you need anymore information about either character, feel free to ask.

Commissioned so far for Brisco:
Dark Knight Sabor, Page 65. Halfbody, 5k. Trade sent.

Commissioned so far for Brisco/Aradan:
witchlight, Page 71. Fullbody, 75k. Received!

Commissioned so far for Avery:
Suki_Daiyo4, Page 3. Halfbody, 13k + June 2004 Letter. Trade sent.
Classical, Page 3. Knee up, 12k. Received!
Sotalean, Page 7. Fullbody, 50k + September 2005 Letter. Received!
anexiel, Page 14. Halfbody, 30k. Received!
Lady Nightwolf, Page 23. Fullbody, 4k. Received!
_Ishtar_, Digital Canvas. Fullbody, 50k. Received!
Sekardra, Page 42. Fullbody, 60k. Received!
The Lobster Queen, Page 47. Fullbody, 15k. Received!
angelic_scars, Page 48. Fullbody, 50k. Trade sent.
Prolixity, Page 49. Fullbody, 15k. Received!
bluessence, auction. Fullbody, Nitemare Scarf + 6 June 2004 Letters. Received!
phoxxhx, Phoxxhx Art Shop. Halfbody, 15k. Received!
  • Avery - Avery is a wannabe candy raver/punk. He isn't really a punk, nor is he a candy raver - he just likes the clothing. He does, however, love clubbing. Please note that I am neither punk nor am I a candy raver in real life, so if you are and I've made mistakes on the names or terminology, feel free to correct me (nicely). This OC was created by Poufy Werewolf.
    • Hair: Blonde with the ends dyed light blue, straight, and goes down to mid back, and with bangs (his bangs are not dyed blue).
    • Eyes: Blue
    • Skin: Caucasian
    • Height: 5'7"
    • Build: Slim, but not scrawny
    • Clothing: Bright, colorful clothing with a little bit of black mixed in. He almost always has a candy necklace on (worn against his neck, like a neck choker). I know that pacifiers/candy pacifiers are very popular with candy ravers, but please do NOT draw him with one. He wears small shirts that show off his stomach, and purple pleather pants (he can't afford real leather). Sometimes purple and/or pink camo pants. He also wears studded and/or spiked wristbands (small spikes), leather bondage wristbands, and/or thin rainbow bracelets, etc. Avery sometimes wears studs or hoop earrings, but never dangling earrings - the middle of his lower lip is pierced too, with a small silver hoop lipring. He'll also sometimes wear colorful beads along with his candy necklace, and rainbow belts. Please do not include any band logos and/or names on him, of any kind.
    • Race: Human
    • Personality: Very outgoing, sensual, and flirty. He likes dancing close to other people and is a very physical person. In fact the main reason he wears a candy necklace is so he can get people to bite some of the candy off his neck. Normally I don't have characters who are so outgoing in this way, but he just sort of created himself one day during a role-play when I needed a new character, and now I've grown attached to him.
    • Clothing Refrences: Feel free to mix and match anything on the list below however you like, unless otherwise noted next to the pic. NOTE: You do not have to follow the refrences exactly! Feel free to play around with the colors of his clothing. I only wanted to provide some examples of the type of clothing he wears. I will give you some artistic license over him with his clothing and jewelry, although I still want to see him wearing a candy necklace, and they must be raver/punk themed with bright colors and a little black. Please do not include any band logos and/or names on him, of any kind.

Thank you for the bumps! ^^
heeeey heart
Ueno
heeeey heart

Hello! ^^
Poufy Werewolf
Ueno
heeeey heart

Hello! ^^

:O you still remember me XD?

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,000 Points