Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 >

Timid Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
love of the Fallen Angel

The cost depends on which style you choose from the list of styles on the first page of this thread.

And it's okay to use any picture you want as long as there is listed or pictured info about the outfit, hair, or other details needed for me to draw the picture!

(For example; if you were to ask for a fullbody pic, I would need info on the shoes, clothes, hairstyles, and all that. Basically I would need information or pictures on how the outfit would look.)

As long as I have decent pictures to draw from, I would be more than happy to do it!
sweatdrop
Irisu Syndrome
love of the Fallen Angel

The cost depends on which style you choose from the list of styles on the first page of this thread.

And it's okay to use any picture you want as long as there is listed or pictured info about the outfit, hair, or other details needed for me to draw the picture!

(For example; if you were to ask for a fullbody pic, I would need info on the shoes, clothes, hairstyles, and all that. Basically I would need information or pictures on how the outfit would look.)

As long as I have decent pictures to draw from, I would be more than happy to do it!
sweatdrop

Okay full body and ill send you a couple pictures of the out fit Outfit Hair/ make up Shoes knee high converse A sexy pose you decide so price

Timid Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
love of the Fallen Angel

Ah ok!

If I were to draw this picture with the Normal / Detailed with the Fullbody Addon It would be around 200k - 250k minimum!

If that is the style you want (Normal / Detailed + Fullbody), feel free to send the trade any time!
whee

as said in the rules, i will offer on the trade but not accept so I'll accept the trade once I send the finished picture to you!

Timid Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
u think ur real funny huh PUNK

Timid Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
(obnoxious joke about who the people who </3'd this are and how 'stupid' and what a 'special snowflake' they are)

Timid Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i should probably stop making myself look like a douchebag maybe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers