Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

Just curious, but are you able to draw furries perhaps? If I missed the "won't draw list" I'm sorry. Your work just looks so delicious. heart

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

Oh. Whoops. I seem to have forgotten to add in that. It depends on how much of a furry/ie the character is. C:

℘ristine... as the world would have it

Loverboy

OH man what a lovely coloring style
Do you use photoshop or corel to paint with?

Also -- I'm sorry if this question was answered elsewhere but would you draw two people together? Romantically? I'd get a sketch waistup of them if that makes a difference (doesn't have to be like, kissing or anything either)
-- oooh and I should ask if fanart is possible

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

SH0CK BLANKET

Would you like to see the sketch of your commission? C:

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

Rem-o3o

Thank you! It takes awhile to color so I'm glad you think it looks nice C: I use Photoshop CS5.

I would. It would be x2 of the price though (ex. 50k x 2). Romantic is fine too. So is fan art. No need to apologize for asking C: I'm glad to address any questions!

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

Thank you for answering!
I'll be subscribing, and hoping I will possibly get something wonderful from you in the near future.
I'm interested even if you can't do furry, but would something simple like ~this~ be okay?

Loverboy

Fwoosh, I didn't know you could get that kind of look with Photoshop...but to be fair I haven't used it since CS3 xD (It never felt that easy to do a painterly style in it for me idk -- I'm no painter tho so that probably has more to do with it hah) It looks like a lot of work tho!

Ahhh that is what I was hoping, awesome! Well, if it's okay I'll post my request and you can tell me if you are interested? link

and if so I'll fill out the form and all that good stuff biggrin

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rem-o3o
Fwoosh, I didn't know you could get that kind of look with Photoshop...but to be fair I haven't used it since CS3 xD (It never felt that easy to do a painterly style in it for me idk -- I'm no painter tho so that probably has more to do with it hah) It looks like a lot of work tho!

Ahhh that is what I was hoping, awesome! Well, if it's okay I'll post my request and you can tell me if you are interested? link

and if so I'll fill out the form and all that good stuff biggrin

can i just say.

DRAGON. AGE.

RULES.

(albeit I love Fenris the most and drew fan art of him)

BUT YES.

/ignores post decoration/design/thing for now

Loverboy

0u0!! AHH I'm so happy you know the game/characters and like it too!
I haven't played any video games much but man Dragon age just captured all my attention and FEELS
GOD SO MANY FEELS
And I love Fenris as well
Anders was just my LI for that character and and .... he gives to me also, those feels >u>
/could totally write a novel

Actually I don't think there's a single character I dislike
maybe Bethany and Merrill at the bottom but there's still aspects about them I like a lot
It's just like impossible for me to not rivalry Merrill hardcore cos I keep having to be what are you doing girl, WHAT ARE YOU DOING -- look at your life, look at your choices >U

...ok ok I'll shut up now XD;; I'll post the form here then!

Loverboy

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I would like to take my order, please!"

| Username Rem-o3o
| Reference Reference for Joshua Hawke -
Anders - you already know
| Order Flat Short Cake : waist*up
| Price 450k
| Extra Anders - well, you know >u>
Joshua is - mage, cocky, sarcastic at times and teases a lot but he can get serious when he needs to be -- he likes to keep things light and tries to balance his actions - diplomatic with strangers, but he tells the hard truth to his friends when they need to hear it. Massive flirt and horndog to the exasperation of a few >u> Loyal as all hell.
He and Anders have a TUMULTUOUS RELATIONSHIP and argue constantly, but he cares about Anders a lot and would do anything for him, even if he's not that good at showing it constantly.

I hope this makes sense, I've been up for liek 30-something hours xDD
Thank you!
Clytia Voi Mist

Oh yes, yes I would. 4laugh

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

Alright C: ! I think something like that would be alright. I'll try testing out some sketches of her later or something.

Rem-o3o

I think even with CS3, you can do it xD You just need to edit the default brush a bit, lower the flow and opacity and abuse the eye dropper. And hell yes am I interested *u*/

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

| Username { Bishiekisser }
| Reference { }
| Order { CG Lollipops }
| Price { 625,000 }
| Extra { something action-y such as this: . Anything to your comfort would be fine. }

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rem-o3o
0u0!! AHH I'm so happy you know the game/characters and like it too!
I haven't played any video games much but man Dragon age just captured all my attention and FEELS
GOD SO MANY FEELS
And I love Fenris as well
Anders was just my LI for that character and and .... he gives to me also, those feels >u>
/could totally write a novel

Actually I don't think there's a single character I dislike
maybe Bethany and Merrill at the bottom but there's still aspects about them I like a lot
It's just like impossible for me to not rivalry Merrill hardcore cos I keep having to be what are you doing girl, WHAT ARE YOU DOING -- look at your life, look at your choices >U

...ok ok I'll shut up now XD;; I'll post the form here then!

Hahhaah xD I've only seen DA:1. I finished DA:2 3 times I think .

YES. MY FEELS. OUR FEELS

Fenris was my LI for my male and female Hawke (mage and rogue, respectively). My warrior(was it called that) Hawke, M!Hawke, was with Anders though Cx

FEELS.

I made an ending in my head where Hawke dies while fighting whoever it is is the last boss. huhu. And Fenris is like, but you said you wouldn't DIEEEEEEE. xD

Oh, I hate Merrill. Coz yeah. choices. STUPID CHOICES.
really annoying 8U
I liked everyone else though. heeeh. Even the mean uncle of Hawke's xD

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

| Username {sickNasti }
| Reference { }
| Order { CG Lollipops } : { full*body }
| Price { 600,000 but will add an extra 200,000 for fun}
| Extra { A Jester Kitty- her personality is trickster but she is mostly cute. }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff