You're full...I guess I'll just stalk you guys for nows. =u= <3
Can't wait for both of you to open up lol. 4laugh

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sickNasti
Clytia Voi Mist

weren't there rules or something in your apartment? @A@ or like.. idk. augh. inconsiderate roommates are the worst-- I don't have hands-on experience with those things but 8C

It's a good thing that you're okay now ;A;
and yes :C that's gooodd. Eat healthy if you can D:

Well, it wasn't an apartment, it was a big house. But the fact we even got it was because the landlord shouldn't have been selling it. It had mold up the wazoo. We all got sick frequently.

Oh D:

hnnng. your landlord didn't care to fix that problem? o-o couldn't you guys complain? D: is that even legall ;3; ?

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

Oh D:

hnnng. your landlord didn't care to fix that problem? o-o couldn't you guys complain? D: is that even legall ;3; ?

If it was legal, I doubt a bunch of college kids with no credit could get a house- in the end he scammed us out of our "last and security" As he put what should have been the "last" in with the security deposit and made it one big security deposit he kept to himself. That's $3000. I guess in the end I was just happy I had a place to stay. blaugh Now I'm much much happier! If the negative train of events hadn't happened, I wouldn't have met the wonderful man I have now, so I guess even if it was a hellhole, it was worth it.

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
pandixx
Aw ;A;"

;u; yep! I'm finishing up my commissions (but then I have a total of 5 to go)

I can add you to the list of people I quote once I open up my commission list? oUo If you'd like that anyway.

Dangerous Noob

Clytia Voi Mist
pandixx
Aw ;A;"

;u; yep! I'm finishing up my commissions (but then I have a total of 5 to go)

I can add you to the list of people I quote once I open up my commission list? oUo If you'd like that anyway.

Ah yes please! I would love to be notified. C: <3
Thank you for the offer. yum_puddi

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
Clytia Voi Mist
URL-Length

Hiiii, dear ;u;

I'm working on your vector cheeb right now! I'll probably not finish it by tonight yet tho :C (but probably one half of it !

User Image
(I have yet to draw the violin bow =u= )

ffff your art is just too pretty bby *U*
I probably mentioned this in the description section but uhhh my hair goes in sort of a gradient. Pink to red or darker pink as it goes downnnn. Is that too much to ask you to change it? ;n;
And uhh my suit is like.. a minijacket and a clown suit or somethingg.

I'm just happy to be seeing this it's so pretty ; 3;
/goes brag with pandi

Oh and I never realized you're on lunae. I saw that you liked it on facebook lol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
URL-Length

I probably mentioned this in the description section but uhhh my hair goes in sort of a gradient. Pink to red or darker pink as it goes downnnn. Is that too much to ask you to change it? ;n;

/goes brag with pandi

Oh and I never realized you're on lunae. I saw that you liked it on facebook lol

OH UMMM... I can.. /try/ with the hair since it might look really blocky @A@ but I will tryyyy.

and ehm, what do you mean minijacket clown suit ;A; ? /justttlybaseditonhowtheavilookslike
Can I be added to that notification list please, Clytia? emotion_kirakira

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
Clytia Voi Mist
URL-Length

/goes brag with pandi

OH UMMM... I can.. /try/ with the hair since it might look really blocky @A@ but I will tryyyy.

and ehm, what do you mean minijacket clown suit ;A; ? /justttlybaseditonhowtheavilookslike

I think the hair covers it lol. But it's a minijacket outside... and then a black clown suit inside... does that make sense... By clown suit I mean those tighttttt suits..

Beloved Hunter

Clytia Voi Mist

YOU'RE A f** AGAIN C:

xD

busy withhh?

HELL YEAH. thinking of switching to a girl avvie soon though idkkk
All the cute s**t I could wear~

its kind of a stressful process cause I had to map out a route to work myself (like I have to take the train and bus there) since I dont have a car. then I ordered this card that's pretty much a prepaid pass for the train and buses around here so I wouldnt have to carry cash just for traveling expenses.

It's so confusing trying to find out how much the bus ride from the station to my workplace costs online ;--;

Fashionable Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Beloved Hunter

Dark m00nlight
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"{ Kalcedonyx } I would like to take my order, please!"

| Username { Dark m00nlight}
| Reference { }
| Order {CGBust lollipops} : { Bust }
| Price { 400,000 }
| Extra { Robin the Bird~tamer in this case ravens. She doesn't talk much and is kind of mysterious about her background (she constantly is making things up). She has a cruel sense of humor and doesn't smile much, occasionally a smirk but that's it. And she is a expert at archery and throwing knives.
Note: It would be like really nice if you add the raven.}

User Image

Here you go, lovely~
I wanted to try and capture one of those rare moments where she's alone, or perhaps caught off guard? c:
OTL I do these weird challenges where I try to make them stay in character while at the same time, have them do an expression that seems uncharacteristic of them. ;--;
That said, I hope you like it! :3

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
URL-Length
Clytia Voi Mist
URL-Length

/goes brag with pandi

I think the hair covers it lol. But it's a minijacket outside... and then a black clown suit inside... does that make sense... By clown suit I mean those tighttttt suits..

I don't... understand @A@ /doesn't know how a clown suit looks like in the first aplce huhu

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PK Lady Sonia Renegade
Can I be added to that notification list please, Clytia? emotion_kirakira
Oops! D: didn't see you there! Kalce reminded me. Added you in! C:

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kalcedonyx

HELL YEAH. thinking of switching to a girl avvie soon though idkkk
All the cute s**t I could wear~

its kind of a stressful process cause I had to map out a route to work myself (like I have to take the train and bus there) since I dont have a car. then I ordered this card that's pretty much a prepaid pass for the train and buses around here so I wouldnt have to carry cash just for traveling expenses.

It's so confusing trying to find out how much the bus ride from the station to my workplace costs online ;--;

BUT WHYYYYY.
well we will be kawaii so fine :I

orzzz. well, trains are fast at least? D: and omg you're finally learning how to commute theeereeee
lmaooo
is this the subway thingy. as in your job. is the subway thingy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff