• Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
mintarden
shikkyaku
mintarden
shikkyaku
I will once I get 1,500 biggrin DD

You don't have to outbid yourself! lol I'm happy with even just 1k. XD

But, but, what if I want to? biggrin DD. I meant on my other account too, I definently have more on this one biggrin DD
Now, I feel secure with my tail, hat, and horns biggrin D> The items I love most

^___^ Yeah, I have items that I'll never sell and such. They make that avatar mintarden who seduces all the Gaians in the Freebies forum. lmao That's a fun thread.
I'm thinking of having a double auction going for a set of 9 emotes +3 customs. Hmmm...

You should, you should biggrin DD. Like my were tail and heart glasses that I was wearing before are like what I'm about biggrin D. I'll never sell the tail and glasses. It's a great place, <33

Lonely Lunatic

shikkyaku
mintarden
shikkyaku
mintarden
shikkyaku

But, but, what if I want to? biggrin DD. I meant on my other account too, I definently have more on this one biggrin DD
Now, I feel secure with my tail, hat, and horns biggrin D> The items I love most

^___^ Yeah, I have items that I'll never sell and such. They make that avatar mintarden who seduces all the Gaians in the Freebies forum. lmao That's a fun thread.
I'm thinking of having a double auction going for a set of 9 emotes +3 customs. Hmmm...

You should, you should biggrin DD. Like my were tail and heart glasses that I was wearing before are like what I'm about biggrin D. I'll never sell the tail and glasses. It's a great place, <33

Okies, I'll do it! X3 lol
I think my items are... minis, nm headband, scar, elven ears, ninja headband, cig, were tail... and it USED to be the werefeet too. Ah well.

Doting Darling

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
mintarden
shikkyaku
mintarden
shikkyaku
mintarden
shikkyaku

Okies, I'll do it! X3 lol
I think my items are... minis, nm headband, scar, elven ears, ninja headband, cig, were tail... and it USED to be the werefeet too. Ah well.

Nice, I just love you and your scarf and minis and such, biggrin DD.

Doting Darling

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Library, I'll be back soon <333

Lonely Lunatic

shikkyaku
Library, I'll be back soon <333

See yas! =3 domokun

Lonely Lunatic

Lonely Lunatic