Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I'll be running the auction, Arafel twill be doing the art, so... Jaa! You get the picture, don't yeh all? It'll be a simple auction, lasting for about 12 hours... And after this post, Oneesan(Arafel) will post examples of her art! It'll start off as simply a headshot, and work the way up after that.

Oh.. And depending on the amount, degrees of my servitude will be offered as well. ^.~

Starts: 4:40 A.M. PST
Ends: 6:00 PM PST

Starting: A headshot, simple 'nough, ne?
5,000: Half body
10,000: You'll have my servitude for the day... And a half body for two!!
20,000: I'll be your slave for a whole week.. Did I mention I do exotic dances? Oh, and a colored headshot
50,000: If it gets here, you own me for a whole month, and I'll do whatever the hell you want, whenever! Plus you'll get a couple colored 3/4ths of the body! Yeh know, to the knees and such?
100k and up: If it does get here, which I extremely doubt, you will replace Buddha as my diety, have my undying worship, servitude, gratitude, and all that jazz... And Arafel shalt do the pleasure of basically damn whatever the hell you want.

Examples coming below!

Updates!:

1. Well! For all of you with only items, we do accept item trades! Depending on mostly their mid or lowgen prices of course. Although, it's different with Guitars of Demona or the cubone skull(AKA what Ara's wearing right now.) I want those two lots! 'Twill be a regular slave for a day for one if offered regardless! ~Begs~
2. Antisnipe, forgot to mention that... To prevent sniping, each time a bid is made within the last few minutes of the auction, the time extends by 5 minutes
3. Since I fell asleep, and Neesan's asleep now too... I'm extending the auction by about an hour.... Might make it two if we don't get many more bids soon
>>Update<<

Well since Zhome has yet to return I'm extending the auction!
til 8:00PM PST now.

*steals cuboney post*

::Examples!::

Headshot::
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Color Headshot::
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Half Body::
None D= ((Goes to waist/hips))

Colored Half-body::
Same as above. o_o

3/4th Body::
((Goes to knees o_o))
Clicky This is also a couple picture <3
And I also do furres =3 Starting bid shall be 1k methinks, ne oniisan?

and tis open!
Let the bidding begin! Or well, I'd probably say that if I knew anyone was up at this hour.. sweatdrop

Oh well, we still have twelve to go with constant watching, so shouldn't be too hard! ~Cackles~
We're up D= and so are alot of people on the other side of the world. heart and peopel that get on before woorrrkkk *nodnod*
I would, but alas, at the moment I can only trade.
I'm broked, and too lazy to open up a shop.
Aww.. Well, we accept Item trades too, should probably 'ave put that... Especially guitars of demona or the new cubone(The dragon bone thing..) head! Want either of 'emloooots! @-@ But yeah.. I'll update the first one with that info. ^^;;
Zhome
Aww.. Well, we accept Item trades too, should probably 'ave put that... Especially guitars of demona or the new cubone(The dragon bone thing..) head! Want either of 'emloooots! @-@ But yeah.. I'll update the first one with that info. ^^;;
*Rumages through stuffs*
I wish I could trade for art, well more specifically a tag for both of you.
But I've never seen an auction that would work thatway.
Well, on the bright side, this'll also give me a chance to earn some gold.. And sorry, mostly the fact is, I'm the poor half of the family, and well... I never have even 1000 gold at any given time! ~Whimpers and begs~ PITY ME AND BIIID! T-T

~Gets shot for the pathetic attempt at making people bid~ X-x
slave for a week hmm..? xD
I do erotic dancing! And... Urm...Cook? ^^;;;
Okay that killed the thread. XD
Urm... If you bid now, you get a I caught Arabone Bumper sticker! ^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items