Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

HELLO GAIAN ART LOVERS!!! ...or just somebody who happens to want art... Welcome to Arimae's Art Shop ~ heart

For my BABY SEALS QUEST, I am commisioning my art. I can draw avis, groups of avis, couple art, made up characters, animals, fairies, dragons, etc. just post here requesting a drawing or please just bump. REMEMBER: SEND TRADE AFTER REQUESTING ART AND I ACCEPT YOUR ORDER!!!

Examples or my art are below:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

you likey? THEN PLEASE FILL OUT A ART REQUEST FORM!! I charge about 1k-2k...sometimes more, sometimes less...how much would you pay for this kind of adorable art? ^^ AFTER REQUESTING ART< PLEASE SEND TRADE!! If 1k is too much for you and you dont think my art is worth that much, please just PM me. I will be happy to lower the price for you. 4laugh

So now what? PM me or just post your art request form here about wanting a picture! or just bump for me and I will greatly appreciate it...or another suggestion..DONATE TO MY BABY SEALS QUEST ^^

heart thank you very much heart

ART REQUEST FORM:

Character: (Avi, Avi group, animal, etc.)
Pose: (Standing, sitting, laying down, etc.)
Expression: (Smiling, Shocked, Crying, etc.)
Outfit: (The outfit your wearing right now or a different one.)

REQUESTED ART:

gonk = not finished, not paid
domokun = finished, not paid
4laugh = finished, paid
sweatdrop = not finished, paid

rosierjay sweatdrop
Faygo_Rules 4laugh
AeriReixD domokun
J.Ankou 4laugh
lilbluegirl 4laugh

User Image
User Image

ALONG WITH MY COMMISIONS>>

I am selling items...for my BABY SEALS QUEST!!

Suggest prices...I probably wont go too low because I need gold for my quest....

SELLING:

Konfuzed Bloo Pantz

Spirited Hat

Dried grass skirts x2

flower wrist band

User Image
User Image

DONATE AND YOU GET TO BE ON THE LIST OF DONATING GAIANS!!!

arrow This list right here ^^

DONATORS:
Snazzy Kisa Duck- 700g heart

User Image
*~ RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE ~*
*~ RESERVED FOR FUTRE USE ~*
Okay.. you can come in now people...^^

Bump
wow, you have great art! bump! im thinking of starting a minishop myself, but id ahve to make it small. =P tright now i just do comisions form ym siggy, not a big thread business. bump again, id be happy to buy if i had enough money and i wasnt saving up for a cat band. xD sorry. but good luck, and keep drawing!
um ok...^^ thank you blaugh good luck with your shop too. ^^ and I love you draw so...yea I wont stop drawing ^^ thanks for your bumps..and bye bye. If you get your cat band..then stop by and buy my art ^^ cya
crying crying only if i had a scanner, i would start one...and i would love to draw them too... crying crying only if i had a scanner....... crying crying crying
crying crying only if i had a scanner, i would start one...and i would love to draw them too... crying crying only if i had a scanner....... crying crying crying
go for it!! Collect your money and get a scanner ^^ or just start a new hobby of drawing your art on paint or on some other thing on the computer. That way you dont need a scanner, save money, and people will be able you buy your art ^^ good luck

BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces