Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

User Image

Apex predators (also known as alpha, super, top or top-level predators) are predators with no natural predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.

Status
    Hiatus
    ★ Closed ★

Slots
    Open
    Full
    ★ Not Available ★

User Image

Hey there! The name's Jin, or Sam! I work with autistic and disabled adults people during the day and at night time, I'm a loser who spends most of their free time on the web or playing video games. My art is great for those who seek high quality portraits of characters or need a really good reference of character faces! For this round, I'm only doing single character headshots and busts. Waist-ups are strictly RLC. Thanks!

Tools:
    Wacom Intuos3 ★
    Paint Tool Sai ★
    Photoshop CS5 ★
    Spotify ★

Check me out at other sites!
    deviantARTTumblrFurAffinityWeasylTwitterToyHou.Se

Intro ✖ Rules ✖ Examples ✖ Prices ✖ Applications ✖ Slots ✖ Past Peeps ✖ Partners in Crime ✖ Art Trades

Kitten

User Image

1. Don't be a douchebag.
    2. READ MY ToS DAMNIT.
    3. No Hit-n-Runs. [Meaning, don't just order a thing from me and stop talking to me, I'm a cool dude]
    4. Communicate with me while I'm working on your commission!
    5. Repeat all the steps above.

User Image

By commissioning me, you abide by the Terms of Service:

★ Commissions aren’t treated on a first come, first serve basis; and are then accepted or denied.
    ★ Your commission will be worked on only after the agreed price is shown in the trade.
    ★ You may request legitimate modification 1 time after you view the WIP sketch.
    ★ You will receive the completed, unwatermarked, full resolution .png of your commission via PM which will finally wrap things up.
    ★ A smaller, watermarked copy of your commission will be posted online publicly unless otherwise stated.
    ★ If your commission cannot be completed on my end for whatever reason, I'll cancel the trade so you'll be refunded in full.
    ★ If you’ve actually read my ToS thoroughly, add “I put my thang down, flip it, and reverse it!” in the form.
    ★ If not, then you clearly rushed through this and were not patient enough.

Rights

★ I have the right to decline any commission, no questions asked.
    ★ You may deny me permission to post your commission online publicly. Should you fail to make this known before completion of your piece may result in your commission being posted online. Feel free to request it to be taken down though.
    ★ Should you choose my Lineart style, you may allow another artist to color it.
    ★ Proper credit for the character will always be given to you, the creator, and never to me.
    ★ You’re not allowed to upload the commission to deviantART, Tumblr, FurAffinity, and Weasyl.*
    ★ You're allowed to upload the commission to CharaHub, Weebly, and ToyHou.se as long as credit for the artwork is given to me.
    ★ You’re not allowed to remove my signature.
    ★ You’re not allowed to use my artwork for commercial use.

*I'm already uploading these to MY galleries.

Should you fail to follow the guidelines above or incomplete the form, this may will result in your request being ignored.

Intro ✖ Rules ✖ Examples ✖ Prices ✖ Applications ✖ Slots ✖ Past Peeps ✖ Partners in Crime ✖ Art Trades

Kitten

User Image

User Image

User Image

★ Depending on your application, you will get a transparent or solid colored background 1200x1200p+ .png of your commissioned character. ★

My lineart looks more appealing than my flat colors, don't make me do the color thing.

Various samples can be found at my deviantART.

User Image

Will Draw
    ✔ Male
    ✔ Female
    ✔ Facial Hair
    ✔ Young Adults
    ✔ Adults
    ✔ Muscles
    ✔ LGBT+
    ✔ Anthro / Furry / Animals

Won't Draw
    ✘ Teenagers
    ✘ Children
    ✘ Chibis
    ✘ Mecha
    ✘ Incest
    ✘ Large Breasts
    ✘ NSFW
    ✘ Clutter

farts

Kitten

User Image

IF YOUR MALE OC / AVI DOESN'T HAVE FACIAL HAIR, JUST DON'T EVEN.
    UNLESS IF YOU'RE WILLING TO OFFER HIGHER.
    I'M JUST NOT COMFORTABLE DRAWING WITHOUT FACIAL HAIR. :T

BYE FELICIA

Additional characters and full bodies are not an available option at this time.
    However, waists are available VIA RLC. PM for Info!

Kitten

User Image

Quote:
    Uh huh, honey!

★ [Username]: Deepthroat Jin
    ★ [Commission Type]: Lineart Headshot
    ★ [Offer]: 60B
    ★ [Character References]: Link
    ★ [Additional Notes]: Ratchet: [n.] A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every man's eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong.

Deepthroat Jin

User Image

User Image

[i][size=18][b]Uh huh, honey![/b][/size][/i]
    [size=11]
    ★ [[b]Username[/b]]:
    ★ [[b]Commission Type[/b]]: Lineart Headshot; Lineart Bust; Colored Headshot; Colored Bust
    ★ [[b]Offer[/b]]: $$$
    ★ [[b]Character References[/b]]: [Please provide at least 3 images with 1 existing picture of the character. Written descriptions won’t be accepted.]
    ★ [[b]Additional Notes[/b]]: [I encourage you to include a description of your character’s physical or personality traits. This will allow me to get to know your character better! Please don’t exceed two paragraphs.]

[quote="Deepthroat Jin"][/quote][/size]

Kitten

User Image

№1

Kitten

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Sweet Saphire Dragon ★ Nadao ★ Diablo en Musica 92 ★ Mega Kute ★ On Nom the Cat

Kitten

User Image

User Image

Kitten

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kitten

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kitten

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kitten

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff